Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Relkin9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:32 pm
BTW: Dreadlime never misses A chance to show off his sorceror. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:50 pm
Lately I've been working on some other things. I'm in the proccess of making my custom dread, and have made a couple of floating twin-linked shuriken catapults with other bitz on them, they look awesome, to serve as Guardian equivilents. I'll get pics up as soon as i find my camera. stressed  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:24 pm
Yes! The assualt cannons I ordered from GW 3 weeks ago have finally come in, soon i can finish building my Xeno Hunter Dreadnought! I still need to do some sanding and trimming on the green-stuf lower leg segments, but its nearly done building now!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:26 am
Quote:
DarkElf27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:24 pm Post subject:
Yes! The assualt cannons I ordered from GW 3 weeks ago have finally come in, soon i can finish building my Xeno Hunter Dreadnought! I still need to do some sanding and trimming on the green-stuf lower leg segments, but its nearly done building now!

Put A picture up when you are finished. I want to see it.  

Relkin9

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:56 am
Nearly all of my Space Marines in my new Grim Reaper Chapter will be converted.

I've finished making my Kill Team, which was pretty easy. I love the Sniper, but I didn't like the shoulder pads... So I'm going to order some LOD shoulder pads and use them. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:51 pm
I am going to start wotk on A Dark Eldar conversion soon. It will include bits from a lictor, A Ravager, and A few other models. It should look sweet.  

Relkin9

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:30 pm
I made a custum biovore for my nids, I used an ork torso and legs that I shaved smooth and the ork arm the usually holds a gun the one that dosen't have a armband or anything else his right arm is a normal biovoe arm and so is his left leg I used green stuff to build up a spiked knee and toe on the ork lag so it looks like its between ork and nid leg using green stuff I built up his back and made the cannon, I used the fantisy ork head thats screaming and I cut off the bottom jaw and attached the jaw bones from the orks flag guy and used green stuff to make the face look streached our as the jaw splits open and made a very long slimy looking tounge out of green stuff and wire I also used the green stuff to make it look like he had a cross between a but and a tail and the large sacs from the warriors venom cannon for the dangling part, to make one biovore that looks like its a little to much ork blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:31 pm
Quote:
Drakeoss Dragoon
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:30 pm Post subject:
I made a custum biovore for my nids, I used an ork torso and legs that I shaved smooth and the ork arm the usually holds a gun the one that dosen't have a armband or anything else his right arm is a normal biovoe arm and so is his left leg I used green stuff to build up a spiked knee and toe on the ork lag so it looks like its between ork and nid leg using green stuff I built up his back and made the cannon, I used the fantisy ork head thats screaming and I cut off the bottom jaw and attached the jaw bones from the orks flag guy and used green stuff to make the face look streached our as the jaw splits open and made a very long slimy looking tounge out of green stuff and wire I also used the green stuff to make it look like he had a cross between a but and a tail and the large sacs from the warriors venom cannon for the dangling part, to make one biovore that looks like its a little to much ork icon_blaugh.gif icon_blaugh.gif

Sa long as you can still use it, it is al right by me. It is cool if you can not, either way is fine by me.

Definition.
Grotball. Orkish football. Everyone wins as long as grots die. 3nodding  

Relkin9

Reddemon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:09 pm
i made a sweet looking skelton. although it could be better...i pretty much took a spear & put it through him & his arm is raised with a sword so it looks like he was charging into battle when he got skewered  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:17 pm
Quote:
Reddemon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:09 pm Post subject:
i made a sweet looking skelton. although it could be better...i pretty much took a spear & put it through him & his arm is raised with a sword so it looks like he was charging into battle when he got skewered

stare Do not they all look sort of like that? And I start work on my conversion tonight!! Muahahahaha!!!  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:16 pm
Oh feth it. They sent me the wrong parts. I WANTED THE ASSUALT CANNONS, NOT THE DRIVERS TORSO!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:53 pm
Here's a minor marauder conversion I did;
User Image  

Gellert Grindelwald

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:06 pm
The Tall Dark Stranger
Here's a minor marauder conversion I did;
User Image
Cool. Fraid i dont know the difference between thast and a basic model though, i dont play fantasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:12 pm
DarkElf27
Oh feth it. They sent me the wrong parts. I WANTED THE ASSUALT CANNONS, NOT THE DRIVERS TORSO!!!!!!!!
complain.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Relkin9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:25 pm
Quote:
Cagalli Yura Attha
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:12 pm Post subject:
DarkElf27 wrote:
complain.

It is your right. And who wants A autocannon anyway. We don't need no skeenkin autocannon. biggrin biggrin  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff