Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Kurai Amaya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 am
Draco Malfoy. Argh. He makes me squeesqueesquee. As does Riku and Sora. ><

In yaoi, when one boy pushes the other against a wall/fence/etc and kisses them I squee. Smiling-kisses. Like, when one guy is smiling/smirking into the kiss. Kisses on the cheek. Shower-scenes: topless guys with water running down their bodies? Daaaamn. Cute smiles. Hot guys, obviously.

I dunno, many things make me squee.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:19 pm
I have to absolutely squeal if I see something cute or adorable. Like if two of my favourite characters got together and were very loving and not incredibly mushy that I want to puke. When a character I like smiles sadly or makes a sad yet sweet comment. When I see those cute puppy-dog eyes. When the seme or the uke blushes bright red. When there is a moment where you can see the love in each other's eyes. When an older character pats the younger one on the head or gives them a kiss on the cheek/forehead/etc. (heh heh heh) And those moments where the character is crying and it is sooo sad that you want someone to hug the poor sweetie. I love sad, angsty cuteness. And yes, the scenes where the seme pins the uke to something like a wall, a bed, the ground and kisses them senseless and etc. (laughs again)  

Mika_Clari

Merrily_Minced

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Ah...I forgot to say Wes from Poemon Colosseum. Oddly, he holds my vote over Haseo I think...T T
Not enough people know about him though, so it's extremally hard to get fanart or fanfics about him. (It'd probably help if they had added another bishie in Colosseum...-_-; )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:40 pm
I get all hyper and excited when one of the characters becomes a little over protective over the other person, but tries not to show it 3nodding and when a character tends to deny his feelings for the other one until the very last moment and they finally reach out--- 4laugh aww...  

Mage_Almasy

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:07 pm
-Thinking-I squeal when I see two of the best charaters in a pairing(EX:Roy and Ed)I just get so happy  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:34 pm
Hoshi no Miko
When the two characters I have been pining to get together, get together and then get all like smechsy. That makes the fan girl in my very happy ^_^; Uh let me see here... certain fanfics make me fangirl because people think like me sometimes and slash two characters I want together >> << It's hard to keep track of really. Most of what you said applies to me too.

yup  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:31 pm
I squeal when.... i see my fav yaoi coupling together (it's Kakairu by the way)... I even squeal when I found a picture of them -together or separated I dont care- oh ad if I found a new doujin/fanfic about them...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:49 pm
- -
- -

Ohmanohmannn~ I think the most recent thing to make me squee was a Heat Guy J fanfic 'bout Kia and Ray. ;; I'm a sucker for the non-incesty brudder-huggles.

..I'm a sucker for hugs in general, actually. o_o; Oh, and Jubei and Kazuki from GetBackers~ I squee whenever they're on my screen. <3

- -
- -

Guttergoo

Fashionable Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiwidacute

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:09 am
lots of things make me squeal but i really get all squirmy when an uke blushes >.< omfg so innocent and cute ::squeals::  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:00 am
pining a guy to the wall and leering over him xd  

protecterofelements

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:06 pm
I try to contain myself most of the time, but I feel my self get heated once the seme's got the uke underneathe him....dominance kinda gets my heart pounding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Yeah. Mostly yaoi cosplay couples and yaoi manga. xd  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:56 pm
Umm .. really cute boys couple wit the dangerous yet SO sexy boys, and I love it when the seme get all protective n dominate it's soo hott. whee I read a fanfic. of Neji n Gaara n it was sooo cuye cause Gaara was to little abused quite boy n Neji was the soccer star protect. But I can't find it nemore my fav. part was they were on the bus n Neji is like 'Gaara your to skiny look at how much skinner you are then me do you think I'm fat' I was like awwww! redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 pm
LoverVamp
Umm .. really cute boys couple wit the dangerous yet SO sexy boys, and I love it when the seme get all protective n dominate it's soo hott. whee I read a fanfic. of Neji n Gaara n it was sooo cute cause Gaara was to little abused quite boy n Neji was the soccer star protect. But I can't find it nemore my fav. part was they were on the bus n Neji is like 'Gaara your to skiny look at how much skinner you are then me do you think I'm fat' I was like awwww! redface

dark_shy_gurl

smirnoff_xxx_philosophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:55 am
Semes being grateful to their adoring ukes by being sweet yet discreet. mrgreen  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff