Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:47 pm
[you know.... i think i'll just drop out... i'm way behind.]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:01 pm
Yushai saw Akemi from a distance and walked toward her. " Uh Hey Akemi h-how are you doing?" Yushai said looking away.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:08 pm
(Alright, It would of been nice if you would stay but it's up to you. ^_^; )

Akemi turned around, "Huh?" She had a bag of herbs in her hand. A slight smile appeared on her face. "I'm fine Yushai-kun."

Naruto sighed and stared at the ground. He mumbled softly to himself and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:10 pm
" Good thats the way I want it to be. I mean umm uh." Yushai's face turned a slight red color and his eyes were looking away form Akemi.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:12 pm
Akemi blinked and looked at him, She had a confused look on her face. Slowly she put her hair away from her face. "Silly.." Akemi looked in the plastic bag to make sure she had everything she needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:15 pm
" Well um have you heard about the rumors about the Akatsuki?" Yushai said his face was still a little red but it was fading quickly.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide while she still looking at her bag, "Yeah..I have.." She sighed while moving a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:20 pm
" Then you know that there sending an elite team to dispatch at least two members. And its also said that they have a new member. His identity is still unknown." Yushai said now he was completely serious but he seemed uneasy about the topic.  

Atacis_Grave

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:23 pm
Sakura continued walking around town till she spotted naruto. "Hey, there you are. I've been looking all over for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:24 pm
Akemi stared at her sandals and didn't say a word. She kept slient, she believed she knew one of the members. Something told her it was him. Slowly she moved her hand on her uppers left arm and sighed. "Oh..."

Naruto blinked and looked at Sakura, A smile appeared on his face. "Hi Sakura-chan!" His goofy smile appeared on his face.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:27 pm
" It could be a danger to Konoha. So... I figured I'd tie up my loose ends before going on. Come to my house soon so I can say good bye quickly." Yushai turning back toward his house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 pm
Sakura smiles at him and walks up to him. "How you doing? Have you seen anyone else like Kiba or Lee or Shikamaru?"  

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Naruto shook his head, "No I haven't seen no one. It's kinda boring to tell you the truth.." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Yushai-kun!" Akemi shouted at him. "I uh..I think I knew one of them.." Her eyes darted in a differnt direction.

(If you guys don't mind I could play more character's it doesn't bother me I'm used to it ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:36 pm
" You know exactly what I mean Akemi. Please just grant me one last request." Yushai said starting to walk back toward his house.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Akemi eyes got wide she was rather confused about what he was talking about. "Yushai-kun?" She slowly started to follow him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff