Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:21 pm
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soy tambien, hablar espanol, un poco.

Apparently you speak more than i do. ^_^
I'm also working on italian, which makes it molto difficile.
CAIO
are you sure that sentence was correct ash?
me too, to speak spanish, a little...... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:24 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

CAIO

xD
You're right. I've only taken Spanish one, and have problems with phrasing.
:]

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:43 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

CAIO

xD
You're right. I've only taken Spanish one, and have problems with phrasing.
:]
espanol tres, para mi!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:03 pm
I dont classify, my friends dont either for themselves and I. I like the music, and fingerless gloves are cool. I like to wear whatever, idk if Its emo or not. *shurgs* to me, I just love music.  

Sacred_Nightmare91793

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 pm
Sacred_Nightmare91793
I dont classify,

LIES!

All humans do even if only on a subconscious level, you have judged someones likes and dislikes and social type on pure sight before actually meeting them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Gosh, I think I want to call myself emo just to buck the trend. I mean, the music isn't half bad.

Anyway, hey Rellik! S'been a while. ;D

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:23 pm
June_Tears
Gosh, I think I want to call myself emo just to buck the trend. I mean, the music isn't half bad.

Whit.. what? Where'd you come from?

YOU BETTER POST MORE YA' HEAR!!!!

Seriously I have no one to sci-geek with. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask, what d'you think of Transformers? I've yet to see it.

And Ftw?! Isel got his hair cut?! D:

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:36 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask, what d'you think of Transformers? I've yet to see it.

You better, last time you broke my heart leaving without a word of goodbye. crying

As for transformers, it doesn't come out till the 27th here, which sucks, but I here good things, though I've forbidden talk about the content in the guild, no one... NO ONE is to spoil it for me.

And I know I know, a lot has happened, like, I shaved my head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

You better, last time you broke my heart leaving without a word of goodbye. crying

As for transformers, it doesn't come out till the 27th here, which sucks, but I here good things, though I've forbidden talk about the content in the guild, no one... NO ONE is to spoil it for me.

Aw. I'm so sorry. I'l make sure to kiss and hug ya next time, love.

Haha, I'm going to go watch it this friday. blaugh

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're being serious, I want pictures, NOW D:<

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're being serious, I want pictures, NOW D:<

You better do... because next time I'll get another sci-fi fan to talk too unless I get a proper farewell.

Damn you... ahhh well I'm seeing it opening day here, no excuses, no exceptions I will beat someone to death if I have too.

And of course I haven't, I would never do that to my glorious locks, infact that picture in my sig (where I look so dark and broody) is one of my more recent ones. But here's another one to tickle your fancy, I've been told its the best looking pic of me yet:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:47 pm
I'm gonna see it again Saterday or Sunday.....  

DaisukeOrDark

Placeo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:58 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

You better do... because next time I'll get another sci-fi fan to talk too unless I get a proper farewell.

Damn you... ahhh well I'm seeing it opening day here, no excuses, no exceptions I will beat someone to death if I have too.

And of course I haven't, I would never do that to my glorious locks, infact that picture in my sig (where I look so dark and broody) is one of my more recent ones. But here's another one to tickle your fancy, I've been told its the best looking pic of me yet:

I'll keep that in mind.

Won't that be hilarious. BBC news, man killed in line for the recently released Transformers movie. It'll be the new PS3 incident.

Oh my. You look like my fantasy version of Severus Snape. o.o Which is weird since I absolutely despise JK Rowling's writing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:01 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I'll try.

I'll keep that in mind.

Won't that be hilarious. BBC news, man killed in line for the recently released Transformers movie. It'll be the new PS3 incident.

Oh my. You look like my fantasy version of Severus Snape. o.o Which is weird since I absolutely despise JK Rowling's writing.

So long as we're clear baby. wink

And the funniest thing about the PS3 incident... they never even sold out of the damn things.

Lol, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Either way... IN YOUR FACE ALLAN RICKMAN! (though I respect him as a professional actor)  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 pm
My walmart hasnt sold a PS3 in a month. But Wii's cant stay on the shelves.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games