Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:33 pm
makuta999
Okay, so:
1. Makuta999
2. Miss Meat Sheild
3. Bigfoot
4. Random Mistakes
5. Hlyn? If she replies within a day...

Anyone have any objections to me being leader?

Nope, Im good with that.
Fighting a mummy sounds cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 pm
Giant armored scarabs, Huge sand basilisks, mummy minions, long labrynthes(Sp), cursed plauges, ancient magicks... The Mummy desert works!

Or what about...

Feral dire beasts, undead souls, quicksand, black ravines, odd reptillian people, giant spiders colonies, giant trees, illusions... What about some kind of cursed swamp?

Or...

The cliche undead legions led by a necromancer, and his Death-knight lackey. No need to build funeral pyres, smells alot better than normal army.

Or...

Good ol' bounty hunting down in bandit territory.  

random mistakes

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:30 pm
I like the idea of the mummy adventure, the undead legions and the good ol' bounty hunting. What does everyone else in the group think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:14 pm
How 'bout this:

Okay, basically we take up the task of hunting down a rogue necromancer for the bounty placed on his head.

So we hunt him down to these forgotton ruins, he spots us and sends some of his illegal abhorrations after us while he escapes to another room.

We defeat the undead monsters and chase after him, there, the necromancer places us in a trap which buys him enough time to escape.

When we resolve the trap, we find that he his heading south to the archaic pyramids in the desert.

We trek through the desert, fighting off giant scarab beetles, basilisks, and other desert creatures until we reach sight of the pyramid. Due to the ancient magic that lies dormant there, any creatures are scared to even see it.

We venture into the pyramid where we travel through twisting corridors, battling undead that the necromancer animated from dead adventurers, and ancient cadavers.

When we find the rogue necromancer, he is trying to animate the ancient mummy placed here. We rush to stop him but he finishes before we arrive.

The mummy kills the necromancer and it is revealed that he wasn't placed here to rest, but as an imprisionment due to his plots to take over the world, and strong magikal powers. We fight the mummy and some minions he and or the necromaner animated.

In the end. We destroy the mummy, loot the grave (he deserves it), and take the necromancer's bounty when we get out.  

random mistakes

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:49 pm
Lol, so just combine all three... rofl

Im good with whatever someone wants to DM.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Oh darn, looks like I'll have to miss out... I gotta go for three or four days... Darn. >.< If you start, you'll have to start without me!  

random mistakes

Gonzu the Immaculate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:55 pm
I am in need of meat-puppets comrades to leave to die go on an epic quest with. Any conscripts volunteers?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:22 am
*realizes that he doesn't have enough time to do it anymore* Dang.

I hearby declare Bigfoot leader in my absence! Unless you guys want to vote. In which case, do that.  

makuta999

The Lone Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:24 pm
i'd like to go on a adventure if any would take me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Gonzu the Immaculate
I am in need of meat-puppets comrades to leave to die go on an epic quest with. Any conscripts volunteers?

I think my barbarian would pass as that...
*Bigfoot raises his hand*
"Bigfoot volunteers his weapon in your epic quest..."  

Bigfoot9000

Gonzu the Immaculate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:09 pm
Good to have you aboard! Now then, we just need maybe two more meat-shields comrades and a DM.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Eh, I'm willing to do just about any job to get into a dungeon... I'll join.  

random mistakes

The Lone Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:59 am
hello gonzu, may i join your "epic quest"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 am
Dropped down my impending absence up above in the absences. Been in preparation for my trip mostly, but in case anyone needs me, pm me, I try and check back everyday.  

Hlyn

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:41 pm
makuta999
*realizes that he doesn't have enough time to do it anymore* Dang.

I hearby declare Bigfoot leader in my absence! Unless you guys want to vote. In which case, do that.

Umm... Ok...
Bigfoot leader if everyone else is cool with it...
I don't know if a barbarian would make a very good leader but biggrin  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces