Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:30 am
Ekon had to applaud his stealth, he creped up behind them without drawing attention because of the cliché snapped twig or bending of grass. They where in his eyes range, in reality they where already dead. He took a few more well thought out steps, before he stomped his foot and waved to draw there attention. ”First off I really hope that I’m not interrupting anything, “ with a sly laugh he drew his sword, ”Not that it matters at this point….” Ekon twirled his blade playfully, eagerly awaiting a response.

Peeved at the sudden interruption Luella put her hands on her hips a scoffed, ”Now who exactly do you think you are!?” She gave a dismissing waft of the hand, ”Stop wasting our time.”

Ekon tilted his head to the side, ”You are possibly the most annoying person I’ve met in a month …. And that really is an accomplishment!” With out warning he charged at Ansel and Luella, ”BUT THAT REALLY DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 pm
( If you want it doesn't matter if Ekon just PKs Ansel. XD; I don't really care if there's an auto kill or not. 3nodding It's almost only us roleplaying so it doesn't really matter. <3 )

Ansel turned around seeing Ekon running towards Luella and himself. He dashed in front of Luella put his blades up to his face in a X-shape, hoping to guard against his attack, and protect Luella. That is, if he was going to attack and just fake it. "What the hell?! Do you think you can just run up and kill people?!"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:05 pm
Gideon-"sorry, i just like being formal when meeting new people." she said as she gave remi her member address.

Zieg-"you know, you shouldn't be that formal all the time." he told gideon as he walked up to remi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm
"No, no. It's fine. Really," Remi quickly said, "So I'm guessing that we need to head over to the Quest Shop now." Adding Gideon to the party, Remi headed back around towards the warp point.  

hmf Sage-Mage

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 pm
Gideon: "Shouldn't we be heading to Dol Dona for the quest?"

Zieg: "I was just thinking that myself...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 am
[Auto-kills are no fun; it’s ultimately up to you though.]

Ekon bounced backwards and twirled his blade, ”Well, Of course I can! That’s what PK ing is all about.” A low chuckle came from his throat, ” Why do you seem so shocked? Are you stupid or something?” Ekon took a large step forward; the crunching sound of the grass beneath him added to his intimidating aura. ”Well you have to be stupid, yeah you blocked the first attack but there is no way you can block another… Although I do have to applaud you on how tenacious you are.

Luella bit her thumb, ”Ansel what should we do? There is no way we can beat him.”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 am
( Okay. XD; )

Ansel put his blades away. "For now we can only hope he gives us enough time to run. Let's go!" He began to run grabbing Luella's hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:49 am
Luella had a hard time keeping pace with Ansel, the distance between her and Ansell measured the full length of both of their arms extended, despite the fact that she was clutching on to his hand. Also, Fast heavy breathes ran from Luella's mouth " Ansel do you really think that we can out run him? What do we do if we can't?"

He scoffed in disappointment, ”SO much for tenacious" Ekon who was not one thrilled with a chase simply cast "The hanged man" on Luella.

There was one final jerk before her body became immobilized. Qualms rushed as she knew there was no escape, " Ansel just go It'll be fine if I’m Pked."

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 pm
Ansel looked back as Luella's hand slipped out and she was paralyzed. "Wait here, don't let him kill you!" He searched through his inventory for something to boost his physical attack. "I have one shot at this...it should distract him..and give us time to run." Using the item, he headed around to the other side of the platform.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Luella let out an unnerved laugh as she tried to shift her feet, ”Ansel I don’t really have a choice about waiting… I can’t move.”

Ekon moved closer to Luella once he was only a few feet away he drew his sword and pointed it in Ansel’s direction. ”You know you are making this very, very difficult; which is good in some regards, but it becoming a bit tiring for me.” He shifted his swords attention to Luella, ” Now if you just let me PK her I’ll let you go and no harm done. “ Ekon’s eyes gleamed with twisted amusement, Now what do you say to that? “

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Ansel charged at Ekon from behind, his blades were slightly glowing green, caused by the item he had used. "You b*****d! Get away from her!" Hoping to draw his attention to himself other than Luella. He was getting closer to Ekon, ready to strike at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:39 pm
Ekon kept forward and sheathed his blade, “Good Answer. I was afraid that you where a spineless coward. You have dignity, I like that.” Ekon chuckled, “Although I’m not too happy about you calling me a b*****d. “ Ekon turned to Ansel for the first time, “Go ahead and strike me if you want, it not like it will kill me, besides I don’t really need to pk you anymore I’ve had my fun.  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:33 am
Ansel stopped running towards him and dropped his blades on the ground, collapsing to his knees then to the ground. "Damm..it..I.." He didn't finish what he was going to say, since the real Ansel had passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 am
The invisible binds of paralysis had worn off and Luella was once again blessed with the gift of movement. With this blessing Luella rushed over to the now prostrate Ansel, she came to her knees and put a hand on his shoulder, ”Hey Ansel, hey…. What’s wrong? “ She took both her hands and shook him by the shoulders,”Hey, hey why aren’t you answering me?! What’s wrong did you fall out of your chair or something?! Hey! SAY SOMETHING!” Her gentle shaking became tad more violent as a strange wave of panic swept her. The real Luella bit her nails and began to temble in worry, ”Say Something! How am I supposed to know what is wrong?!”

Ekon crept over, ”Whoa! Chill for a second he probably just feel asleep at the control or something don’t have a heart attack. He'll be fine. “ With that Ekon nonchlantly went off, giing a slight wave and a quircky smile right before.  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:26 am
Ansel continued to lay there.

Hotaru sent a flashmail to Luella. She was waiting for a response, crossing her arms and leaning against a wall in Dol Dona. She yawned, stretching his arms out. "Arrrhhh! I'm so freaking tired..."

Flashmail to Luella

I got sick of attempting to fall asleep.. I'm online if you want me to go with you anywhere, where are you guys?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff