Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:04 am

Okay, change of plans, I'm not gonna be on much until after Easter. Why? Because the Easter event on MS makes it too much of a pain in the butt for a low level character to get anywhere. gonk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:43 am

Okay once again I'm getting ahead of myself but I thought I should teach everyone alittle tip for the Ludi PQ =3

It's how to do the JMS method for stage 8 =D And thank you sleepwood.net for have a diagram to help explain easier!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So posted up above is an diagram of how to do stage 8. You don't have to worry about getting it at first glance I'll help by explaining it. Also if you're gonna Ludi PQ with me I'll be doing the jumping so don't worry much unless your 2nd and 3rd in line. Either way I'll direct you anyways till you learn it =3

Now your probably wondering. Hey I don't get it? Or why do it that way? Well let me tell you why. Those japanese people always and I mean always come up with the strangest things but it always works Oo -reminises about Maximum Tune and wall taping- So why this way you ask? Well if you've noticed your moving diagonally. So no jumping up and down on boxes! Just walk right and fall and tada! (Unless you have to go back a few numbers lolz). Is it faster you ask? Well in my opinion yes, somewhat. Seeing as your hitting a larger range of numbers rather then going 1,2,3,4... all the way up to the answer. This method your hitting different combinations rather than 1,2,3, yada yada yada. So your like getting some of the last combinations and some of the middle and some of the first hoping to hit the right one. So think of it this way, would you rather stack a bunch of blocks to get to 50 then doing it again to get 12 then again to get 120? Or would you rather shot a block at a certain spot hoping to land on the right one? Poor analogy but it's all I got xD

Taiakeita Vick

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:18 am

Also I've contemplated a bit and now I've decided to downgrade and head crawling back to my warrior xD I don't know guess I'm pick or something. But I'd really like to become a Spearman towards a Dragon Knight =3 I know all that time on my Cleric for almost nada xD but oh wellz.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:15 am

Taiakeita_Vick

Also I've contemplated a bit and now I've decided to downgrade and head crawling back to my warrior xD I don't know guess I'm pick or something. But I'd really like to become a Spearman towards a Dragon Knight =3 I know all that time on my Cleric for almost nada xD but oh wellz.

Nyuuu >3<~ Don't level too quickly! *tries to catch up*

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:45 am

D; I'm sorry~ You don't have to worry too much about me leveling fast seeing as I don't play as often as I use to xD

But I can't seem to help it @.@ It's like my competitive nature to just get high leveled and catch up to people above me xD I'm trying to supress and ignore it and that's mainly the reason I don't play so hardcore xD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Taiakeita_Vick

D; I'm sorry~ You don't have to worry too much about me leveling fast seeing as I don't play as often as I use to xD

But I can't seem to help it @.@ It's like my competitive nature to just get high leveled and catch up to people above me xD I'm trying to supress and ignore it and that's mainly the reason I don't play so hardcore xD

Hehe, you don't have to be sorry xd heart It's okay, I understand ^w^

User Image

Omg, I love these two new items xd I always wodered when GMS was going to get these.

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Meigumii

User Image

Omg, I love these two new items xd I always wodered when GMS was going to get these.

Ah I wish GMS got a lot of things. They' cut and edited to much stuff oO what's up with that? I mean they should leave it untampered x3 cause when I say Zipangu I was like ^o^ until it was only for MapleSEA >>"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 pm

aww Meigumi Peachpa is cute like that 4laugh

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:22 am

D; omg training my warrior is so freaking hard!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:09 am

I'll level Frozen to 32 later today, this morning i got him to 51%

And I almost got another $10 NX cash card this weekend xP

also my info on the first post needs to be updated, it still says Rogue --> Bandit, when it should be Bandit --> Chief Bandit xD

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Meigumii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:37 pm

t e n n y

Thanks whee Playing in the Cash Shop is so fun!

Peachpa is level 20 now~ :'D
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:44 pm

I haven't been playing much lately, a lot on my mind this week x3

But will get to cause I want to make 2nd job soon. And I really really do hope people catch up or pass me cause I really want people to level with =3 Mapling together is the best!

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:26 pm

Meigumii
t e n n y

Thanks whee Playing in the Cash Shop is so fun!

Peachpa is level 20 now~ :'D
It sure is fun! xD I go in alot.

Oh my.. I am falling behind everyone. Havent even made lv 20 yet.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:10 pm

Taiakeita_Vick
Meigumii

User Image

Ah I wish GMS got a lot of things. They' cut and edited to much stuff oO what's up with that? I mean they should leave it untampered x3 cause when I say Zipangu I was like ^o^ until it was only for MapleSEA >>"

Ugh, I was really sad when I found out about Zipangu and that it was only for MapleSEA. gonk

What was the deal with that, anyway? Do they plan on never releasing it for gMS, or did they just get it first? >_>

Defiled

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick
Meigumii

User Image

Ugh, I was really sad when I found out about Zipangu and that it was only for MapleSEA. gonk

What was the deal with that, anyway? Do they plan on never releasing it for gMS, or did they just get it first? >_>

they just got it before us, as well as shang hi. but we got Guild and orbis PQ before them.

also i encourage you guys to sign up Here, it's a place where yo can blog about MMORPGs, such as Maple, and they have guilds so I can make a guild there for us.
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff