Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 pm
'Yeah," Sachiko replied softly with a nod. "But we'll talk about that later. First, let's take Yuro out! Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:39 pm
jay stopped running and turned around and saw that he was far enough away from everyone else he couldn't see them. he bent down put the girl down agenst the wall and whispered to her "stay here you"ll be safe" he got back up and drew his only sai he still had and thought "i know those two girls can't beat that man alone" as he started to run back to where they were  

Kitsunimochi

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:43 pm
lyia regain her strength and woke up and saw no one around as she thought to herself "what happened all i can remember is that horrible sound"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm
Shreane then started singing with Sachiko.
"Star Light!
Hikari wo motto atsumetara
Kono sekai wa kitto kawatteku

Mukai kaze no naka de mo kurai umi no soko de mo
Kono te wo hanasanai de... zettai

Yume ga hajimaru Super Live!
Hikari to kage no SUTEEJI
Ai to tsutaete Super Songs!
Yuuki wo kureru... ai no uta"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:43 pm
"Star Light!
Jibun wo motto shinjitara
Sono mirai wa kitto kawaru hazu

Kooritsuita sekai de hitori kiri no yoake mo
Chiisana karada dakedo... makenai

Ai wo nigi te ni Super Live!
Namida to ase no SUTEEJI
Utai tsuzukete Super Girls!
Omoi wa sekai wo tsunagu yo..."

Sachiko sang with Shreane, seeing Yuro loosing his power.

"Ugh..." Yuro moaned, the melody filling his ears. "Curse you, Mermaid Princesses!"

Summoning the last of his strengh, the Water Demon raised his arms as dark energy began gathering in his hands. "Go! Dark Choas!" The energy grew stronger and stronger. Yuro strained against his will as the energy grew bigger while Shreane and Sachiko sang.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:19 pm
Ami joined into the song
"Mukaikaze no naka demo kurai umi no soko demo
Kono te wo hanasanaide... zettai

Ai wo tsutaete Super Songs!
Yuuki wo kureru... ai no uta"

Hanalisa passed out Yuro's song was to much for the little mermaid princess.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Shreane continued singing in harmony with Sachiko.

"Mukai kaze no naka de mo kurai yoru no umi de mo
Kono te wo hanasanai de... zettai

Ai to tsutaete Super Songs!
Yuuki wo kureru... ai no uta

Ai wo nigi te ni Super Live!
Namida to ase no SUTEEJI
Utai tsuzukete Super Girls!
Omoi wa sekai wo tsunagu yo"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Ami smiled at the othersa as they finished their song. She seen the dark energy Yuro had. "Whats that?" She asked suddenly.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 pm
"What's wha-? Ahhh!" Sachiko screamed, seeing Yuro lift his head and smirk.

"Hm. Now I got you," smirked Yuro. The sun dimmed, hiding behind a grey cloud. The winds picked up, while thunder roared in the skies.

"Everyone!" Iva sreamed, running to them in her human form and stopping as she saw Yuro and the giant ball of energy. "What-?" she took a step back, fearing the energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
jay, seeing the sun dim, hearing the thunder and felling the wind pick up, thought "why is it nothing ever goes right for me" jay finely got to where the man and the other girls were and said "how did i know this wasn't going to be easy" as he smiled faceing the man  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm
"Hey!" Sachiko called out, seeing Jay. "I thought I told you to leave!"

Iva spun around at Sachiko's shout. She spotted a boy, holding a sai in one hand with a determined look on his face. "Who are-?"

-----------------------------

Yuro smirked. This was his chance. Four Mermaid Princesses, and a boy linked to the sea could be destroyed, right now. But soon a frown took it's place. If Yuro attacked now, he might accidently destroy the Mermaid Pearls.

((Is that even possible?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Ami looked at Yuro. she stepped back like Iva. "Whats he doing. She held her pearl quickley accidently dropping the gold one.
Hanalisa woke up shaking at the thunder. She looked around noticing the dark. "Whats going on?" She wondered aloud then darted in the direction Sachiko had went coming upon the others. She then seen Yuro. She remembered him. He tryed to capture her before and she didn't understand why she knew she was a mermaid but not a princess he knew she was a princess she was the princesses called younger sister.  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:13 pm
jay looked at the aqua one and said "and i thought you could use some help and by the look of things you might need it" jay turned back faceing the man waiting for him to make a move  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 am
(Not really to tell the truthXD)

Shreane looked ahead at the power,taking a step back.What was she...and the others doing just standing there?!"RUN!"Shreane grabbed Sachiko and Ami from the backs and dragged them away.

Back at the mansion,Agnia looked outside at the dark clouds,feeling nervous."What is that...?"Shihoka then looked at the window too...with worry."Shreane..."

(For those having trouble with lyrics or not knowing any,Go To Pichi Talk and Click on the topic at the bottom called "It's Showtime!")  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 pm
((Oh thanks, but I needed a reason for him to not attack ^_^"" ))

"Ami! Shreane!" Iva called, seeing them flee.

"Hey! What about me?" cried Sachiko, out of random.

"Uh..." Iva replied, nociting her for the first time.

"Now, your time is up!" Yuro screamed, the ball of energy growing bigger and bigger every second. "You will all die!"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff