Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:50 pm
Draco chuckles "right I'm sure you could clam me" he rolls his eyes "well Professor YOU may wish to stay here with this...person But I do not. When you do mangage to excape from it I do have somthings I wouldn't mind discussing with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:31 pm
Sazanuki was thrown into a fit of giggles and then stared at James and Sirius as they lef the hall. "I really wish the f***** still lay dead." She muttered to herself as she snapped back to reality and adjusted the strap that clung to her shoulder. She risked a glance back at the blond Slytherin and couldn't help but grin at the malice dripping wit that had escaped his mouth, greased with scorching hate a minute ago. "Honestly Draco dearest." She wrinkled her nose at him eyes glittering. "Maybe if you took a bath and scrubbed the dirty shite rubbed off on you by your father, I MIGHT just try my best to claim you. But I wouldn't want my tongue on something that was already licked." She flashed a smile at him folding her arms across her large chest.

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:36 am
Grabbing James cane, stuffing a plate of tim-tams into her bag and snatching up her wand she hoisted her bag in a protective way and hastily gave the cane to James.
"Listen... Those pills should work on various wounds... Handy at full moons but they might make you drowsy" She added and snatched a couple of apples from a fruit bowl. Their sweet taste always lingered on her tongue, as did tim-tams.

"I really wish the f***** still lay dead" She snapped her neck in her direction, creating a omionous cracking sound. Their she saw a gryffindo giggling away, simply fawning over Proffesor Snape and the little rich-b*****d Draco. Clenching her wand in her hand she pointed it at the Gryffindow.
"You f***ing s***!! Take that back or you'll wish you were dead than suffer the pain when I shove this wand up your a**!" She yelled, her once calm matallic blue eyes burning with a eternal flame of rage. Usually her eyes were emotionless but if you happened to see her nows flaming orbs,you'd say different.

She wasn't going to stand there and let a pompous little wannabe-Slytherin talk about her friend in that way. Death was not a joke to Kathryn, gripping ehr wand, her knuckles turning white she clenched her teeth. Her bloodshot eyes adding to the manic effect on Kathryns face, she looked as if she was undergoing a premature were-wolf transformation, her features were contorted in rage. Half of her actions were based upon real anger, the other was to threaten her quickly before Sirius did do anything worse. Although Kathryn had her wand pointed in her direction, she would not fire a curse.

(Lol, don't worry, I still like you razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:36 am
She turned slowly, face slack and covered in nothing but the purest indifference. "Hmm...? What?" Sazanuki's eyes lazily flickered down to the girl's wand then back up to her face, eyelids and lashes heavy with an -I'm not really interested but, act away- kind of look. Her wand was now, again, pointed at Draco, but her eyes lingered lazily on her fellow Gryffindor. Sazanuki opened her slack jaw and continued on, turning her back to her and looking at Draco. "As I was saying..."

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

Duchessina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:58 pm
Everything? Everything needed explaining now? Oh yes he was looking forward to that moment. Actually, no, he wasn't. It would be the worst, having to tell Sirius everything that happened, and why he was here, and why he was in this weakened condition... but for the time James said nothing. He held to Sirius, not meaning to be so heavy, he really didn't look it but, he knew how fragile Sirius could be at times. His eyes, glossy now from the effects of the pain killers glanced to see Kathryn approaching the Slytherins, and one Gryffindor girl who wished him and Sirius dead.
"...Kathryn..." He said softly and gently to her, as he was being whisked away. "...They aren't worth it..." And then his eyes slipped closed for a moment, wanting to at least gather his thoughts before he was made to confess everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:20 pm
Sazanuki did not hear him, and it pained her so... There was no knowing why, nor did she hear the voices of the other Slytherin's that floated around her. -Why must I be like this.- Sazanuki thought to herself. -Why must I have to hide everything away and be someone I'm not.- She shook her head, stood gathered her broom and with a last look and Kathryn, James and Sirius she fled from the room and out to the grounds where she flung herself beneath the nearest tree. She fought against her emotions, temper flaring and muscles aching yet again from her recent flee. They were already sore enough from beater practice. -Goddamnit...- Sazanuki wiped her eyes and resulted to finally letting herself break down. ((I might be away for a bit, and Luna no hard feelings, it was completely wanted and needed for my character's confession ><))

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:24 pm
Severus watched the Gryffindor flee with indifference. She was certainly annoying. Cold black eyes glanced over at the other Gryffindors and stared at James for a moment. For someone so young, he looked rather older in his weakened state. Keeping that observation to himself, the Potions Master turned back to look at Draco.

"Such an irritating girl she was. So, what do you wish to discuss with me?" Severus asked in his usual quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:04 pm
(~dead)(corruption)(alive~ could you possiable make your writting a little bigger? I have bad eyes.. well not really but it's still hard to read)

Draco looks up "well first could you tell me how dead people are suddenly alive? It is a trick I would love to learn" he drawls  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:22 pm
Kathryn angrily stuffed her wand back into her pocket and turned back to James and Sirius, who were hobbling out of the Great Hall.
"Your right..." Said to James with a kind of thankful smile and walked over to James other side and put her arm around him to help support his body. For someone who is weak and sickly in the full moon, she could at least help him out.
"Look, we can probably talk about this later..." She said giving an understanding and knowing look at James. "C'mon, put your arm around my shoulders or else lean onto your cane" Kathryn instructed. WIth a sickening feeling, half of her was secretly happy to support James, after all, she was always carried to the Hospital Wing and she felt a kind of guilty twinge in her heart at taking joy out of James's state.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:13 pm
"Thank you Kathryn... a true Gryffindor you are." James said softly as he did lean on her, slightly anyway to take the burden off Sirius. He knew he was not feather light but, at least now with the balance maybe it would help Sirius and make hm less aggitated. "Sirius..." He said softly, still a bit doped up from the drugs. "I'm sorry..."  

Duchessina

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:38 pm
Sirius stared ahead as they started slowly up the stairs, his face blank. He was thankful for Kathryn's help--extremely thankful--with everything crossing his head at the moment and the fact that a lot of his strength had been taken away in first Azkaban and then in Death, he was afraid that by himself he might've dropped James. He held his best friend tightly though, as they continued through the hallways, and he headed for a few shortcuts he remembered from the old days. He listened to James' and Kathryn's conversation--he had ignored the entire exchange between Kathryn and the Slytherins. Their words were heard, but didn't register, but Sirius almost tripped over his own feet when James' apology did register. Composing himself he coughed lightly, fighting with himself to glance down at James. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes for a second, he shook his head.

"Nothing to be sorry for James..." he said gruffly as they continued on. He swallowed hard.

"After all, I'm the one who screwed up time after time..." he whispered under his breath, not sure if either one of them heard him, and not sure if he really wanted them to hear it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 pm
Severus's lips pressed together tightly for a moment. He had been wondering about the same thing. It was not magically possible, but somehow Dumbledore had managed it.

"That is a trick beyond me. We staff were not alerted--well I wasn't. No doubt something the Headmaster must've kept hidden in his sleeve for quite some time. Hopefully these 'dead people' as you term them will return to the graves and leave us in peace after this event," the Head of Slytherin replied.  

Nika Hesse

Duchessina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:29 pm
James leaned on Kathryn and Sirius the whole way to their destination. Thankful for them both being there and being so understanding of his position. As horrible as it was, weakened and not even half the wizard that he was before this incident, it felt good to know he had friends and loyal ones at that.
"Sirius... shut up... you did not mess up... you did nothing... that would ever make me want to hate you." He confessed, softly, and gently, as his eyes were indeed glossing over...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:16 pm
Draco sighs "My father is getting moody latly.. truth be told I'm glad to be away from the house even if it is here with the dead people." He looks up at Snape "Don't suppose you could talk to him, could you?"  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:14 am
Wiping her still consistantly weaty palm on her robe for what felt like the billionth time, she gripped tighter onto James hobbling up the stairs. She tried to not listen to James and Sirius, she didn't want to intrude and it seemed important to them. Furrowing her brow in thought, something occured to her.

"Hey... Instead of hobbling along like fools... Would you like my to levitate you or something? I'm pretty good at levitation charms" She said trying to steer away from dangerous waters as Sirius began to say it was "His fault"

(short and crappy... too much homework)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games