Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:34 am
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
-Isel-

Cha cha. All you need is a long white beard.
Hell, I'm not gonna deny it

Chaaaa all you need is a long white beard.
And robes and a staff and to be aged a few centuries. Besides if he's Gandalf the white doesn't that make you Dougan the pink?

Well, I would answer your question.......but idk wtf you just said. gonk
Gaian's can't age, silly. xp

They can age if you dress them right, believe me, I've seen many a Fu Man Chu around.

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:37 am
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
-Isel-

Cha cha. All you need is a long white beard.
Hell, I'm not gonna deny it

Chaaaa all you need is a long white beard.
And robes and a staff and to be aged a few centuries. Besides if he's Gandalf the white doesn't that make you Dougan the pink?

They can age if you dress them right, believe me, I've seen many a Fu Man Chu around.

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream

Lol its all about knowing what to wear, hell I could make a midlife crisis avi if I wanted. Its all in the clothes and hair.  

Rellik San
Captain

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:54 am
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream

Lol its all about knowing what to wear, hell I could make a midlife crisis avi if I wanted. Its all in the clothes and hair.

Oh. LIke some fat belly, ugly torn pants, socks with no shoes, and that new old man hair?! surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:36 am
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream

Oh. LIke some fat belly, ugly torn pants, socks with no shoes, and that new old man hair?! surprised
No midlife crisis, not trailer trash... here I'll show you:

User Image  

Rellik San
Captain

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:37 am
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream

User Image

I don't see the mid-life crisis in the avi. Sorry Rellik. sweatdrop Don't they seem to overspend instead of being lazy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:56 am
Ionic_Warrior
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San

Well I haven't! Pshaa!
SHOW YOURSELFS. scream

User Image

I don't see the mid-life crisis in the avi. Sorry Rellik. sweatdrop Don't they seem to overspend instead of being lazy?

But thats the point, its a guy who's mid life crsis is to become a biker, it could also be metrosexual as ripped jeans are still fairly fashionable.  

Rellik San
Captain

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:45 am
Rellik San
Ionic_Warrior
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San

User Image

But thats the point, its a guy who's mid life crsis is to become a biker, it could also be metrosexual as ripped jeans are still fairly fashionable.

Oh, I didn't see that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Wow, dont you think your over reacting about clothes? I hate it when people complain about how other people dress.  

bi-emo-shame

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:02 pm
bi-emo-shame
Wow, dont you think your over reacting about clothes? I hate it when people complain about how other people dress.
I ain't over reacting about clothes, I'm over reacting about a store that overprice's their clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:33 pm
Rellik San
bi-emo-shame
I ain't over reacting about clothes, I'm over reacting about a store that overprice's their clothes.
rellik's too busy bombing england  

Apocalyptical Elucidation

bi-emo-shame

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:13 pm
Rellik San
bi-emo-shame

Yea cause people like what they sell. Its called supply and demand. Get over it. They are not forcing you to buy their crap, and anyone who makes a big deal about other people cause they dont buy from some stupid store (or in this case, if they buy from a store) are just full of them selfs. stare
Ok i got that out of my system.lol, sorry about that. I sound mean, but i was just saying what i think.lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 pm
Got a Gears of War shirt from there.

Ky-Kaisuke

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 pm
I think they quality is good. They do tend to be a little pricey, but at least I know I'm getting what I paid for. Hell, I have H&M and Old Navy shirts (don't ask why I have them) that are in worse condition than the two shirts I bought at a Hot Topic. And the two shirts still look nice to this date. I'd shop there again if I wanted to.

And yes, I've tied to find other stores, but Vegas & San Diego seem to be low on them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:50 am
bi-emo-shame
Rellik San
bi-emo-shame

Yea cause people like what they sell. Its called supply and demand. Get over it. They are not forcing you to buy their crap, and anyone who makes a big deal about other people cause they dont buy from some stupid store (or in this case, if they buy from a store) are just full of them selfs. stare
Ok i got that out of my system.lol, sorry about that. I sound mean, but i was just saying what i think.lol sweatdrop
Nintendo Wii, most demanded system ever, it was sold out for months across the world, costs $200 to buy with a game, compared to PS3 most under performed system ever, costs $700 to buy, thusly eradicating your supply and demand argument, business sense dictates if you have more for less, like on the Bands websites or from other outlets, then the article in question will have much higher demand. Its not about supply and demand, its about a corporation cashing in on the current trends to jack up prices and make a quick buck out of people who are too lazy to look anywhere else because its vogue to shop there.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 am
Apocalyptical Elucidation
Rellik San
bi-emo-shame
rellik's too busy bombing england
Why would I be bombing england?

I live there.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games