Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 am
She saw a man run by and her eyes turned to slits. She senced he had a pearl, a destiny pearl.

"Hurry up mermaid, I've got other buisnesses to attend to as well!" She yelled at Karen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:49 am
[um... the link to show your charecters pic dosen't work for me so i can't tell what you look like sorry]  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:36 pm
((Oh yeah, sorry. You see, I deleted my old file on photbucket and all the links were linked to that file. Sorry! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:59 pm
[[ stare well that's no good, hey everyone (who's still RPing) mind sending me a pic of your made-up charecter and i'll save it to my photobuckit]]  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:22 am
((Is there still anyone here? Ah well... ))

After a short break on the beach, Yuki had decided it was best she returned home. Get her homework done and all and then get dinner ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:29 am
[[i don't really know]]

keyto saw something or someone in a resemblance of what he would guess a dark angel [[you are an dark angel right sweatdrop ]] keyto ran at her and knocked her off the girl on the ground and helped her and asked "need some help" keyto still felt the same strange energy he picked up on before but for now keyto belives that she is humen  

Kitsunimochi

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 pm
[[Heh...sorry guys..my computer broke down for a while, and I couldn't get on..I'm playing Noel and Akane, if you don't remember..]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 pm
((That's alright. It seems that there aren't as many people as before. Meh... ^_^"" ))  

Kandie Skull

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:12 pm
Otome sat silently. She watched the waves lick up at her feet. Luckily, there was not enough water to transform her. She smiled and looked into the sky. She stuck her nose into the air and inhaled the smell of the ocean and sky.
"I just...just want to..." she whispered as she held her locket in her right hand as she gripped it in the sand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:30 pm
(should i play karen too it seems she is gone!)  

Sora-Rosetta

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:19 pm
((Sure i guess... You see, she was a close friend of mine and my other one was well. But sadly, my other one told me that she was hacked...))  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff