Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:02 am
"nothings wrong, but we do have company. welcome back, aura." zieg said as the girl, dressed in all white, appeared. "how are you, it has been a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:09 am
(( If you want, you can roleplay Aura, for a second character. ))

:: Kuroneko took off her FMD. Her real self, Merani, felt dizzy, and nauseous. She put the FMD back on, as she heard Zeig say 'back, Aura.' Her character's legs weakened, as she fell over, knocked out. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Hitomi looked at the girl i white. Then she heard a loud crashing sounds from her speakers. "Hey! What was that!' she yelled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:29 am
"what was that??" zieg asked very quickly as he turned around. "its kuroneko! aura, im sorry, but it seems theres data bugs again. did you know about this?" he said as he checked on kuroneko.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:32 am
:: IRL ::

: Merani, the person behind Kuroneko fell face first to the keyborard, the FMD eye piece cracked. The controller falling the floor. :

:: Kuroneko continued to lay on the ground. ::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:39 pm
aura: "yes, i have seen some abnormalties within the system again. she was attacked, wasn't she? by the data bug, i mean."

zieg: "yes she was."

aura: "ill look for her."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Doc`

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:17 pm
( This is Sauce-Kay's mule. She can't login since she's 'under 13.' Whatever, anyways. I'm still Sauce-Kay, and roleplay, post in the guild as my main account. ;___; Just lettin' you know. I won't be on until June 30th. )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:12 pm
(ok, how bout we extend ur status of ur rp character to comatose till u can get back on? ill try to keep it on track if u want.)  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:06 pm
( Sounds good. I'll be gone anyways, so it all works out, you can do whatever, it really does work out perfectly. :3 Thanks! <3 )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:16 pm
User Image [I'm thinking about joining but I want to know, is this The World R:1 or R:2? There's characteristics of both and it's confusing and kind of annoying. So which is it?]  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:37 am
[its sorta both, just say whatever u want about grunties or steam things and then we'll go offa that.]

zieg: "can you log her off?"

aura: "ill try."

kuronekos character started having data evaporate off of her into the top of the cathedral.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm
( I'll actually be roleplaying another character, I'll post it, because I can't add it. :3 )

Username: Shuyu
Character name: Fynn
Weapon: Long Arm, "Daffodil's Treasure"
Bio: She had a sister but she died. She had doll syndrome, and she eventually died from not eating, and lack of energy. Fynn took her place in The World, playing her character. She though does suffer from playing TW too much. She's not a total addict, but she can play hours at a time. She's no different from anybody else in real life really, besides the incident with her sister. She's normally rude to everyone, she wants to become a PKer, but she can't ever bring herself to kill anybody. Her weapon was obtained from a character her sister knew. They were a high level. She doesn't really know much about TW. She's intresting in mainly Harald, and the Epitaph of Twilight, she doesn't pay much attention to anything else. She perfers to call Harald, "God."
Appearance: [x]

I'll start in the next post. : D <3

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:03 pm
:: Fynn logged into TW. She looked around, and sighed. She hadn't logged in over a few days. She walked up to the Chaos gate, and gated Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground. ::

"I wonder if "God" had appeared there yet.."

:: She appeared at the starting of the pathway. ::

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:01 pm
aura: "i think it worked. huh?" she started blinking, looking off into the distance. "we have company."

zieg: "What!!!???"  

Zieg_Tonanami

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:14 pm
User Image [Kay. I added my character information as well as Shuyu's to the first post.]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff