Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:17 am
Hmm...I'd have to say either Dom from the Protector of the Small series by Tamora Pierce or F'lessan from The Skies of Pern by Anne McCaffrey, why, I don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 pm
Hmmm this isn't a printed novel but a novel on elfwood. It would be shaysiris from the Shaysiris story by Kathryn Gromowski. (I recommend this story. It is good for a non-published writer).... my sister is forcing me to write hers too. It is Rabbit from Covenants by Laura Freeman. Both of us love this series and I would say it is probably my favourite series yet. (Just a bit ahead of the farseer trilogy by Robin Hoob)  

the downed soul

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:57 am
Easy question! Remus Lupin from Harry Potter heart I wasn't even halfway done with Prisoner of Azkaban when I decided that he was dream man...Er, dream werewolf. I admire him so much. He has to cope with horrible transformations of his body and mind every month, and rather then show him compassion for it most people scorn him. Does this make him bitter and angry at the world? Nope! He's even polite to people that are prejudiced against his kind, like Snape in PoA. So, I pick Remus because I have such respect for him.

Well, that, and I want to slam him into a wall and snog the bloody hell out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:09 pm
George Cooper from Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness.  

Kahahana

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Well... Alice, from Twilight, or... Lyra, from His dark Materials.

Both of thm match different parts of my personality, and I think we'd get along great, thus great marriage. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they're both beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:44 pm
The Vorpal Tom
Well... Alice, from Twilight, or... Lyra, from His dark Materials.

Both of thm match different parts of my personality, and I think we'd get along great, thus great marriage. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they're both beautiful.

Wow. A guy. In our girl-filled thread.  

Kahahana

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm
Yup, decided to spice it up a bit, go where no man has gone before... at least that I know of, I wasn't really going to read all 10 pages of this... you get a lot of recurring characters when everyone speaking is a girl.

Alternatively, that girl from The Black Tattoo... her name escapes me. She's more my style than either of those two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:07 pm
You bo do realize that silvercanon, the person who posted about MinervaEvenstar, is a guy, right? Or at least has a male avatar.  

NightIntent
Captain

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:30 pm
... well, meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:06 am
I like Danica from that series with Hawksong in it because she's actually similar to my girlfriend.  

LuNaTiC_aNd_PrOuD_oF_It

cheerdiva14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:25 pm
I'd have to pick Edward, the Vampire, from Stephanie Meyer's books:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse

If I can't have him, I'll take Jake, the werewolf... [:  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff