Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// RP// Locked, go to 2nd version// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! A poll!!
Yay!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Whatever...
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:05 pm
Akina was shocked at the yelling, but then calmed when he apologized  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:20 pm
"Alright, fine." Ara said, rolling her eyes and petting the frog before it disappeared. She sighed. "I'm so bored... lets go find and even creepier place to fight, shall we?"  

Konichiwa-Areka

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Akina nodded in agreement  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:10 am
"well, this isnt really a spooky place. the only thing creepy is taht there are no monsters in here.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:24 am
"Oh no... trust me, this place is creepy." Ara said, making a motion toward all the dusty furniture, then finally at the statue.

(Silent Hill!!! We should have some kind of creepy, blood-stained piano in there that only plays certain notes.... and an even creepier poem telling you what you have to do!!! That would be awesome... xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:59 am
"well, the background music is being played by aura. everytime you see her, this music will sound, so i guess it is a bit creepy......What am i doing! we gotta get outta here quickly, we're running out of time."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:15 pm
:: Kuroneko appeared in Mac Anu. ::

I can't believe he actually had me going for a second there. I mean, who would actually believe crap like that!? He's probably just telling us to leave so he can kill all the hidden monsters, or activate some secret event. That's so, not cool!

:: She ran down the short case of stairs that opened up to a small village like place. She walked over to the Save Shop and saved. ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:14 am
Ara appeared in some random place (I seriously don't know any of the names, lol) started looking around. It seemed to be some kind of long hallway. The floor creaked as she stepped unto it, and the walls for water-stained... and maybe even blood-stained? Ara didn't feel like figuring that out.

Then something glinted up ahead through the darkness. She slipped her hand into her pouch and clasped her fingers around the darts inside, her hearts beating faster. The crature came closer... closer.

"A bunny rabbit?!" A small white, furry animal came hopping out in front of Ara, its ears drooping down on either side. "I... I thought you were gonna be some kind of evil undead monster or something... ha... sweatdrop "

Then suddenly there was a kind of gloominess that seemed to pass through her body, and when she looked at the rabbit again, the creature's fur was turning darker... and darker... until it was a flaky brown. It's eyes turned all black, and it's teeth seemed to grow. "You're not a normal bunny rabbit are you?" Ara asked it, shaking her head nervously. The bunny smiled and that told Ara all she needed to know. "Dang it."  

Konichiwa-Areka

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Akina logged out of the area and went back to Mac Anu,"where should i go?"Akina asked herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:31 pm
"man where is he? Aura? listen well, when he comes, get out of here. you know all too well how dangerous he is." Zieg said, then he logged out when he got an email.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:37 pm
:: She left the save shop and headed towards the bridge, but turned right, to go to the item shop. ::

Seriously, how could a bunch of data do something like that! That's soo, not possible. He just needs to learn to lie better...or something! I mean, seriously!!! Zeig..he needs to...be 'data drained' or whatever the hell he said!!

:: She stopped at the item shop, and bought some items with the small amount of GP. ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:03 pm
*Nami logs into the World and enters the Δ server*
Hmmm this is the world WOW naota was right it's amazing hmm I think I'll go get some weapons and items then I might go leveling up *Nami says while she walks over to the weapon shop and buys lv1 twin blades*Okay level up time >=)

TheGothicDemoness

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:13 pm
*Nami walks over to the chaos gate*Hmmm how about RANDOM *Nami warps to a random field*Cool and it's a lv1 place AWSOME now to walk around *after a while of walking around one lv1 scare crow appears*wow this is a monster o.o okay *Nami draws out her twin blades and swipes a few time at the scare crow* :Nami gains 10exp.points: NICE well it's not much but okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:11 pm
*Nami walks around for a while and defeats a couple scarecrows and after a while she gains 1 lv*Well I'm bored I might go back to mac anu*Nami appears in mac anu and walks over to the bridge and sits on the edge of the bridge and stares down*hmmm I gained 1 lv now I'm lv two cool  

TheGothicDemoness

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:26 pm
"Man, that was one crazed bunny rabbit." Ara said to herself, logging out and logging back in at Mac Anu. "But I got a level up! Booyah!" She yawned and stretched out her arms, walking slowly over a bridge. "I will never think of rabbits the same again."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff