Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Incessant Nothing-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:24 pm
"Oh, well, huh. Okay." Aiolos shrugged off his jacket, hooking it on a bedpost, he sat on the edge of the bed, away from the angel. "So what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:23 am
Ryzil looked at the angel and elf ~hmm..they seem to like each other as well..~ he thought as he wandered over to the food and nibbled on some things, keeping an ear out to listen to their conversation  

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:57 am
Just as Kane was slipping into sleep, he felt something being laid on his chest. Opening one of his eyes to peek, he saw that it was Lan lying on the bed with him. 'Baka...never asks for anything does he? Not if he thinks you won't notice.' However, kane did not want to start a fight, especially sense lan had been nice enough to let them into his homw and give them food. So with an internal sigh, Kane decided to at least give him a few minutes to relax. As a thak you for his hospitality, Kane put his arm around Lan and held him close as they lay there together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:15 am
Slowly, Lan awakened from a sensation on his arm. He opened his eyes and saw that Kane had woken up and had his arm wrapped around him. Blushing, Lan quickly withdrew and started stuttering "S.....sorry....I....uh......" But the words could not be found. Lan blushed and turned away to sit on the edge of the bed.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:23 am
As Lan got up, Kane propped himself up on his elbows. 'How fickle is this guy? Does he want me or not?' Trying to sound nice about it, Kane said, "What's wrong? Oh, I'm sorry. It's 'cause I touched you isn't it. I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again, okay?" Kane decided that if they couldn't play together, then he would play with Lan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:28 am
"No. Not at all" Lan said "Its just that.......I could tell it made you...uncomfortable" he blushed and turned around to face Kane "I.....I l...like you" he said blushing "I l..like you a...alot" He then slowly laid down next to Kane, making sure his hair hid his face  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:37 am
Kane looked at Lan with a rather indifferent face. "How could you know that so soon? We have barely known each other for a day, and you think you are in love? I doubt that anyone is able to tell whether or not they are truely in love so quickly. besides, rushing into a relation often leads to bad endings. Do you really want to risk that? You barely know a thing about me either. How do you know there is not something about you have yet to see that would turn you off?" Kane was not angry at Lan, he was just annoyed at his ignorance. "You should wait. True love survives the ages. And if you find that it's not really love, then you will be happy that you did not make the mistake of jumping ahead of yourself." After he was done with his lecture, he leaned back into the pillows with his arms corssed. "Tell me, how many times have you loved before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 am
"I....Ive never had anyone to love" Lan said sadly "I've wandered and fought and lived down here my entire life" a tear started to run down from his eye. "You are the first person my age who I've talked to" He turned on his side, facing away from Kane. "When I saw you....when I saw your face....I don't know"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:53 am
Kane sighed. he hated when this boy cried. "Look, I'm not angry with you. And I'm not turing you down either. I just want you to give it a little more time, and to think it through. You know, I've never had anyone my own age to be with either, so I know what it's like." Kane wondered if he had gone to far with his lecture. Although he still believed strongly in what he had said, he didn't know if it had been the right thing to say. "I promise that I won't judge you unfairly. I would give you chance if we ha known each other longer. So just give us some time for now, okay?" Kane wished that he didn't have to be this guy's first love. That made things very hard for him. 'It's so much easier to be mean when they just don't care...' he pouted to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 am
Wiping the tear away, Lan turned back to face Kane "Th.....Thanks...that sounds fair" he said. He then sat up crosslegged, "Now you know a lot about me, tell about you and whats your story" he said, listening intently to the boy, trying his hardest to keep his eyes on the boys face and not his skimpy clothes.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:09 pm
((pfffttt!!!! *cereal and milks flys out nose* Gawd, you just had to put that last line in there, didn't you? xd ))

Kane blushed when Lan asked for his story, and was at little embarassed that he was looking at him with such concentration. "No!" He said a little too forcefully. He was very sensitive about. "I...I don't think you really want to listen to all of that. It's pretty much a lot of nothing." Kane tired to cover his suspicious out-burst.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:12 pm
Lan could tell from Kane's outburst that something was wrong. He slowly put a hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me. I wont judge you" he said with kidness in his voice. "I....I want to know you"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 pm
Kane slapped Lan hand away. "Don't tell me that!" There were tears in the corners of his eyes. "I said I'm not telling, and that should be good enough for you!" Kane was angry with Lan for trying to push the subject. He was so ashamed and embarassed about himself that he had never wanted to bring it up again. "If you really think you might love me than give me some respect for my privacy!" Kane was crying now, and he was also mad at himself somewhat. Lan was nice, and he knew that. But he was so ashamed that he was lashing out at him for something so trivial. He turned his head away from Lan and covered his face with his hands. He didn't know how to say he was sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm
Slowly, Lan brought his hands back up and held Kane in a hug. "You dont have to tell me anything" he whispered. "Please dont cry, its pains me to know I hurt you" he remembered what he had done to calm Kane before. He rested his jaw on Kane's shoulder and began to sing. Words did not matter. just the comfort of his voice  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:37 pm
Kane leaned into Lan's embrace and cried on his shoulder. He was torn inside between his embaraasment and his indebtedness to Lan. Lan had been so kind; he deserved a reward, and if it was kane's story he wanted he should get it. And yet Kane did not know if he could bare to tell Lan. He would not know what to expect. As Lan sang to him, he said nothing. He let Lan's voice calm him until he was comfortable once more. AS he stopped crying, he said to Lan, "Thank you. I'm sorry I'm like this..." He did not know what else he could say. After all, it was his fault. Everything.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff