Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:48 am
Eri Luvs You
Moonlight Agony
mooncalf90
Never have, never will because I think it's pathetic since most people don't even try to solve their own problems before resorting to this.

QFT

I really feel that there is nothing short of a mental problem that would make someone cut their wrist and I'm betting no one has it here.

How much would you like to bet?
4 files from 4 different doctors with my name on them all say I have borderline.
But years of therapy and meds keep me from doing it today.
I agree that alot of people in here are doing it for stupid reasons but you cant label us all that.

Good for you I guess, all the more reason why the others are drama queens.
You really had the problem and got over it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:05 pm
Moonlight Agony
Eri Luvs You
Moonlight Agony
mooncalf90
Never have, never will because I think it's pathetic since most people don't even try to solve their own problems before resorting to this.

QFT

I really feel that there is nothing short of a mental problem that would make someone cut their wrist and I'm betting no one has it here.

How much would you like to bet?
4 files from 4 different doctors with my name on them all say I have borderline.
But years of therapy and meds keep me from doing it today.
I agree that alot of people in here are doing it for stupid reasons but you cant label us all that.

Good for you I guess, all the more reason why the others are drama queens.
You really had the problem and got over it.

Of course on the flip of that coin, I used to harm, but for me it was on an unconcious level and never involved other instruments, I'd unwittingly, bite, scratch and pinch myself and not realise I was doing it. An anxiety related issue, but when I got to college, I had grown out of it, simply because my confidence grew removing the source of the anxiety. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:41 pm
Shika.X
yeah i cut my upper arms because my parents would freak but now that im turning 17 i might try my lower arms maybe hearts on my wrist
idiot, you're not cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:44 pm
Most I do is bite the skin on my finger tips or lips.  

Art Payment

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:31 pm
Amour Morph
i do cut my self and i do it to use physical pain to mask emotional pain

and..is that meant to make you seem..cool?
pft.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:11 pm
I'm ashamed to say it, but yes I do.
I've told some people, but they don't understand, they don't understand how it helps =[

But I don't cut my wrists frequently, as I'm on a constant struggle to give up this addictive habit.. I'm doing a pretty good job so far... I haven't cut myself in about a month, so that's an achievement.. but I get tempted to.. it's kind of like alcoholism I think, once you give up, you can never do it again.. or else you get hooked again....

I've given up before.. I went for months without cutting myself... and then I started again! ... So this time I'm trying to give up again..

BTW, I just read some of the comments above, and people seem to think that cutters are trying to be 'cool' by cutting themselves. Although many people are just trying to be cool, I would like to say, I am NOT trying to be cool or get attention or anything. And I do try to solve my problems before resorting to it, but sometimes it's unbareble.. I suffer from anxiety and depression and I've been through a lot more than most people have in their lives sadly... so please don't post a mean comment about me! =D  

Sakiika

Lemmik Amour

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:26 pm
no im not trying to be cool, im not asking for pity, this is the first time ive told any one  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:44 pm
no, i dont. but my best friend used to.. or most likely she still does. but not as much. if she ever does she hides it from me. i tell her i see it. but then she still hides it. we've been battling this for 2-3 years. she's attempted suicide andd got put in the 'mental' teenage hospital. thats what you get if you keep going.....ive stopped her several times confused  

iStephhh

Noir Flux

Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:35 am
This makes me very very sad to hear. There is Soooo much to life. Even if it's at the worse depths. It depends on what the situation is right? Hmm, I used to have suicidal tendancies, but I realized it was a HUGE cry for help, a voice, some reason, a friend, maybe some form of love. And to know that the people on this earth can't realize how beautiful and how blessed we all are is a tragic tragic shame. Honestly. I mean maybe I don't quite understand what's going on in your life, but you cannot just dwell in depression and let in run your life, why would you live just to feel like death, let alone want it? Haven't you ever thought that maybe one day you are gonna die, and why not just carry life on until that day comes anyway? Theres soooo much in this world that can remind you. There's no such thing as not laughing, it's not like it hurts to laugh...Well unless you have badddddd lungs or stomache problems. But really music, friends, family..and if you have none of these, make your own, you are in control of YOUR LIFE!!

If you can make the choice to end it, why not try changing it.

All it takes is a little realization. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm
I used to be a serious hardxcore cutter. I got better about it and stopped for a long time because I met someone who made me realize I can control more in my life than just the pain I inflict upon myself. I ended up losing him to the war. He died overseas in Iraq. Ocassionally I will slip, and I'll do it every now and then. Though the last time I cut was last year around halloween. So I'm definitely "sobering up" so to speak, when it comes to cutting.  

seishuku enkou

DarknessRaining

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Sometimes... Not as often as most people, though. I gone like 3-4 months wit out doing it! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:21 pm
i haven't but i almost did.... instead i found myself digging my nails in my arm  

Vampires Symphony

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:13 am

I HATE reading this thread, it makes me want to vomit.
I'm not going to read this thread anymore.
Adios.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 am
No i don't cut my wrists, but there are alot of moments i wanna really badly tho..... xp  

LonelyEmo20

Forgotten and Agitated

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 am
I did cut my wrist a few times just to see how it was. I hated it so I've never done it since. That one time I did cut my wrist my mom saw the scar. ><
I told her the cat attacked my arm.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces