Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [4]~ Arenas ~ O w O
funniest joke arena *Finally open* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote now GOOD LUCK!!!
  BIGMAN222
  THE 90S WERE GOOD TO ME
  ISAIAH1994
  LADY NAoMI
  TURTLEPOWER101
  MOONLIGHT_FLOW3R
  RESON
  AZNPLAYER4
  JODEI
  CAZYBEAUTY
View Results

new kid123456789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm
lol burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 am
A dog, a cat, and a p***s are sitting around a camp fire one night. The dog says, "My life sucks, my master makes me do my business on a fire hydrent!". The cat says, "I don't think so, my master makes me do my business in a box of cat litter." The p***s outraged, says "At least your master doesn't put a bag over your head and make you do push ups until you throw up!"  

izicnewton

BlackCat-Miyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am
Reson
what do ya call 10000 black guys buried up to their foreheads?....AFROTURF

a guy walks into a bar and sits down next to a horse. the bartender says that the horse hasnt laughed or cried in 200 years. "ill give you 3000 dollars if you can make the horse laugh" the bartender says. the guy takes the horse outside and when he comes in the horse is ROTFL. the bartender says "ill give you another 3000 dollars if you can make him cry" the man goes out and the horse comes back in bawling. the bartender says "before i give you your money tell me what you did". the man says "to make him laugh i went out and told him my d**k was bigger than his. to make him cry i went out there and PROVED IT."

wadda ya call americans workin on a car? mechanics
wadda ya call black guys working on a car? slavery
wadda ya call mexicans IN a car? GRAND THEFT AUTO

wadda ya call americans workin on a car? mechanics
wadda ya call black guys working on a car? slavery
wadda ya call mexicans IN a car? GRAND THEFT AUTO

lol, funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 am
Kung Fu J4ck
iiKib
Hippys in America are like tomatos in a taco....they dont belong here xD
this guys a fa*g*t

neh, i think he's just a redneck.  

BlackCat-Miyuki

Kokugan_Hanketsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm
two fish in a tank, one says to the other "I'll man the guns, you drive"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 am
I have good joke: 1blond woman and a black woman(not on skin on hair) they are on a skyscraper who jump fisrt the blonde or the black woman?

(if you want to continue pm me and write who girl will jump from skyscraper)  

Daisuke_Akatsuki

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am
This i got from txt:
2 students were caught having sex naked. A Janitor comes by.
janitor: aha! violating school rules!
girl: which one?
janitor:...not wearing uniform!

husband n wife travel by car after a fight. They passed by pigs, cows and mules.

the hubby sarcastically says: reletives of yours?

wife: yup, in laws

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 pm
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile 3nodding 3nodding blaugh blaugh wink wink rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine redface smile smile hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahacoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolhappyhappyhappyhappyhihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

aleisha01

XSK Skeith

Greedy Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 pm
haha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm
rotflmfao i luved this on

A smart blonde, a stupid blonde and Santa Claus play poker, who wins?

The stupid blonde because the other two don't exist

rofl rofl rofl rofl biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile rofl rofl rofl dramallama dramallama dramallama rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol whee whee whee xd xd xd  

OmG_iTz_MiCkEy

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Randy Bone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:21 pm
i dont know who i like,........... sweatdrop
but i think....... lol
Bigman.......... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Lady_Na0mi
haha lol

heres a joke but im not gonna join,

a 2 eggs frying in a pan..
egg 1said "Oh man so hot here"
egg2 said "OMG eek Holy S**t a talking egg!!

haha LOL..,
---I just want to share this joke

rofl  

anupriyabond

anupriyabond

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Kimiko Rini
This i got from txt:
2 students were caught having sex naked. A Janitor comes by.
janitor: aha! violating school rules!
girl: which one?
janitor:...not wearing uniform!

husband n wife travel by car after a fight. They passed by pigs, cows and mules.

the hubby sarcastically says: reletives of yours?

wife: yup, in laws

simply hilarious!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm
a priest, a rabbi, and a minister were at a bar. they decided to have a conversion contest, so they all went ou into the woods and found a bear, did their thing, and came back. the priest said:
"i saw a bear by a tree and spoke about the church, he's getting his first communion next month." ^^
the minister said:
"well i saw a bear in the stream. i spoke the word of God,and the bear was so overwhelmed that he let me baptize him in the stream."
the two looked down at the rabbi, who was in a full body cast and band-aids. the rabbi said:
"i probably shoudln't have started with the circumsiscion first...."  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rick Valence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am
A blonde is in a cornfield, rowing a boat. Another blonde drives up and starts shouting. "You know, it's blondes like you that give blondes like me a bad name. If I could swim, I'd get out there and kick your a**."  
[4]~ Arenas ~ O w O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff