Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Hello~ I'm Emotive Cabaret. My real name is Lizzie. Use your imagination for a nickname. xD
I'm almost 17 years old, and a junior in high school. I don't have my driver's license yet.
I'm quite open minded, I'll give almost anything a try. Keh.
I'm a little OCD with order and perfection. I almost always type in proper English. Always in indigo, 9 font.
I play flute as 2nd chair in my high school band. I'll be flute section leader for marching band next season. That's exciting.
I've been taking Spanish for only 4 years, yet I'm quite fluent. Mine and my step dad's arguments are freaking hilarious.
I'm an emotional person, and have been called 'emo' fairly frequently. It's annoying as hell. I'm also considered 'scene'. I hate stereotypes.
I'm violent when provoked, so my friends have learned not to ******** with me. I've injured a couple people who've pissed me off.

I first heard Panic! when my friend bought their CD in November 2005. She put it in the car radio and played 'Lying Is The Most Fun...'. I laughed and said, "OMG! That's awesome! Who is this?" I listened to more (not all) of her CD over the next couple weeks until I saw the premiere of 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' on TRL. (I don't know why I decided to watch it that day... I detest MTV.) I saw Brendon in the tailcoat and and cirque people and I loved it with a passion. So unique and catchy! So I consider myself to be a pre-MTV fan. However, I didn't buy the CD until around April 2006.
'Camisado' and 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' are my favorite songs, and 'But It's Better If You Do' is my favorite music video.
I saw Panic! perform live in Detroit, MI on the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. After the concert my friend and I screamed, "We can die happy!!"
I love this band, not only do they have an amazing originality and flamboyancy, but they've also introduced me to different music genres and bands like Fall Out Boy (believe it or not), Monty Are I, Forgive Durden, Plain White T's, The Dresden Dolls, and quite a few more. I tip my hat to them.

Wow, that took longer than I expected. sweatdrop LOL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 pm
Emotive Cabaret
Hello~ I'm Emotive Cabaret. My real name is Lizzie. Use your imagination for a nickname. xD
I'm almost 17 years old, and a junior in high school. I don't have my driver's license yet.
I'm a little OCD with order and perfection. I almost always type in proper English. Always in indigo, 9 font.
I play flute as 2nd chair in my high school band. I'll be flute section leader for marching band next season. That's exciting.
I've been taking Spanish for only 4 years, yet I'm quite fluent. Mine and my step dad's arguments are freaking hilarious.
I'm an emotional person, and have been called 'emo' fairly frequently. It's annoying as hell. I'm also considered 'scene'. I hate stereotypes.
I'm violent when provoked, so my friends have learned not to ******** with me. I've injured a couple people who've pissed me off.

I first heard Panic! when my friend bought their CD in November 2005. She put it in the car radio and played 'Lying Is The Most Fun...'. I laughed and said, "OMG! That's awesome! Who is this?" I listened to more (not all) of her CD over the next couple weeks until I saw the premiere of 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' on TRL. (I don't know why I decided to watch it that day... I detest MTV.) I saw Brendon in the tailcoat and and cirque people and I loved it with a passion. So unique and catchy! So I consider myself to be a pre-MTV fan. However, I didn't buy the CD until around April 2006.
'Camisado' and 'Build God, Then We'll Talk' are my favorite songs, and 'But It's Better If You Do' is my favorite music video.
I saw Panic! perform live in Detroit, MI on the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour. After the concert my friend and I screamed, "We can die happy!!"
I love this band, not only do they have an amazing originality and flamboyancy, but they've also introduced me to different music genres and bands like Fall Out Boy (believe it or not), Monty Are I, Forgive Durden, Plain White T's, The Dresden Dolls, and quite a few more. I tip my hat to them.

OH MY ******** GOD I WAS AT THAT CONCERT!
Did you have floor tickets?!!?!!!!!! eek heart
When did you get in line?!

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

Vintage Carrots

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:26 pm

User Image

Ello all!
My username is Stary_Kari as you can see.
I prefer to be called Kari or Stary.
Just so you know Kari is not my real name.
I've been a Panic! At the Disco fan since I heard the song, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on a friends Gaia profile, Ever since then I have been hooked to there music.
Shortly after I got there CD and fell in love with the rest of there music.
I'm also in choir at my school, and I enjoy singing very much and pretty much anything involving music in general.
I play the flute and the piano.
There you go, a few things about me!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:41 pm
Stary_Kari

User Image

Ello all!
My username is Stary_Kari as you can see.
I prefer to be called Kari or Stary.
Just so you know Kari is not my real name.
I've been a Panic! At the Disco fan since I heard the song, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on a friends Gaia profile, Ever since then I have been hooked to there music.
Shortly after I got there CD and fell in love with the rest of there music.
I'm also in choir at my school, and I enjoy singing very much and pretty much anything involving music in general.
I play the flute and the piano.
There you go, a few things about me!

Welcome to the guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

nottttt hereeeee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:57 pm
`PrimeRib
fish_out_of_water
Ryan Ross <3

LOLZ. Just kidding. Here's the proper introduction!

I am indeed a Panic! fan. I have been to only one panic concert but I'm still happy. It was the best day of my life. My number one dream is to meet Ryan Ross. I am totally addicted to him; YES, he is a drug.

I started getting obsessed with Panic! around Nov. 05. Yeah that's a while back, but they only started Sept. 05. I don't have a favorite Panic! song because I think all of their songs have their own special meaning and they rock! I actually do have a favorite member though. Even though I love all of them with all my soul. And of course that would be RYAN THE GOD. LOL, joking. I totally idolize him though.

Ryan Ross <3

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! The day of my concert was the best day of my life too. <3 I spent four-five hours of that day waiting outside in 30 degree F weather, but it was so worth it. xDD <333 And Ryan looks so adorable in the photo in your signature.

Yeah..What day was your concert? Mine was on Dec. 9th, San Diego.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:59 am
fish_out_of_water
`PrimeRib
fish_out_of_water
Ryan Ross <3

LOLZ. Just kidding. Here's the proper introduction!

I am indeed a Panic! fan. I have been to only one panic concert but I'm still happy. It was the best day of my life. My number one dream is to meet Ryan Ross. I am totally addicted to him; YES, he is a drug.

I started getting obsessed with Panic! around Nov. 05. Yeah that's a while back, but they only started Sept. 05. I don't have a favorite Panic! song because I think all of their songs have their own special meaning and they rock! I actually do have a favorite member though. Even though I love all of them with all my soul. And of course that would be RYAN THE GOD. LOL, joking. I totally idolize him though.

Ryan Ross <3

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! The day of my concert was the best day of my life too. <3 I spent four-five hours of that day waiting outside in 30 degree F weather, but it was so worth it. xDD <333 And Ryan looks so adorable in the photo in your signature.

Yeah..What day was your concert? Mine was on Dec. 9th, San Diego.

November 21, 2006. Detroit. The Palace.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Vivacious Confetti

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:59 pm
Allison
Nov 17th (woot woot)
Love all the songs!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:30 pm
rexluver
Allison
Nov 17th (woot woot)
Love all the songs!

I actually understood all of that. xDD
Welcome to the PANIC! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:54 pm
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret

Oh sweet!! surprised Yes, I did have floor tickets.
My friend and I managed to get up to the 4th row from the barricade, until we were unwillingly picked up and tossed out of the pit during Jack's Mannequin.
You won't believe how pissed we were. ><; LOL
We were in line for about 2-3 hours, we got there before 5pm from Lansing.
We would've gotten there hours earlier, but my friend's dad made her go to school. XP
Surprisingly, we were only about 12th in line, which was way awesome.
That was easily the best day of my young life. <3 Haha.

LOL Gracias. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:24 am
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret

My friend and I managed to get up to the 4th row from the barricade, until we were unwillingly picked up and tossed out of the pit during Jack's Mannequin.
We would've gotten there hours earlier, but my friend's dad made her go to school. XP

LOL Gracias. mrgreen

DUDE. I had floor tickets too!!! And my father and I got pushed back right after Jack's Mannquin too! AND I was flipping 10TH in line! Which line we you in?! I was in the line farthest to the right of the doors.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:44 pm
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret

LOL Gracias. mrgreen

DUDE. I had floor tickets too!!! And my father and I got pushed back right after Jack's Mannquin too! AND I was flipping 10TH in line! Which line we you in?! I was in the line farthest to the right of the doors.

Oh cool.
We were so close and then pulled out... it's so frustrating. I wanted to punch someone. >.>; Heh.
I was towards the center of the doors, 3rd line from the right. My friend and were listening to my MP3 player while we waited. Hehe.
I was given the FBR Sampler CD by these girls in front of me. It's a good CD!
I saw Zack hanging around the meet & greet line. I tried to get his attention, but he kept wandering off. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret

LOL Gracias. mrgreen

Oh cool.
We were so close and then pulled out... it's so frustrating. I wanted to punch someone. >.>; Heh.
I was towards the center of the doors, 3rd line from the right. My friend and were listening to my MP3 player while we waited. Hehe.
I saw Zack hanging around the meet & greet line. I tried to get his attention, but he kept wandering off. xD

Dude, we must have been so close! xDD This is weird. I was talking to Zack when he was riding his bike! heart I asked him what the guys were like, he said they were really cool and down to Earth. One time on the internet I saw one of their security guards with a P!ATD tattoo, but Zack told me that was security guard was Dan. Some chick near me asked, "What would you do if I told you I'd do ANYTHING for a meet & greet pass?" And Zack said, "Well, I'd raise my right eyebrow and say, 'Anything?' Then I'd just walk away." And he did. D=

Were you the people who were singing, "Haven't you people ever heard of, opening the Goddamn door?"

PrimeRibby
Captain

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:40 pm
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret

LOL Gracias. mrgreen

Oh cool.

Dude, we must have been so close! xDD This is weird. I was talking to Zack when he was riding his bike! heart I asked him what the guys were like, he said they were really cool and down to Earth. One time on the internet I saw one of their security guards with a P!ATD tattoo, but Zack told me that was security guard was Dan. Some chick near me asked, "What would you do if I told you I'd do ANYTHING for a meet & greet pass?" And Zack said, "Well, I'd raise my right eyebrow and say, 'Anything?' Then I'd just walk away." And he did. D=

Were you the people who were singing, "Haven't you people ever heard of, opening the Goddamn door?"

I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:41 pm
Emotive Cabaret
I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
I heard you guys!!!
I sang along. xDD

Zack had the "MVP" belt in the basket of his bike, if you've heard about that.

And your RyRo makeup is cute. <3

-click-
That is me in line before Zack told everyone to move in line in front of the doors [I was like, five hours early. xDD] I'm on the left in the white and black. I didnt go with those two girls, but I met them in line. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Mizz.Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:03 am
Name: Sunnie but my friend call me hotpocket because i love ryan and his favorite food is hotpocket
B-Day: dec 30
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.) If only my borthday was in september i would be in high school
Fave Song: Build god then we'll talk
Hobbies: dreaming about RYRY, writing poetry, having no label and doing what i plz
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff