Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:09 pm
*DarkFire took the hit very hardly but he countered attack with a Black Blazing Flare Blitz and gave Slash Massive Damage*

Now you see why they call me DarkFire  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:33 pm
Slash shrugged of the attack and replied, "that may be so, but now you see why no-one challenges me." slash paused, and then said wisely, "This fight is useless, as we are both equally strong. What say we join up.
Just imagine what we could do, we would be Unstoppable!!!"  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:41 pm
"Hmm... I guess your right if we do join we will be incredibly strong alright we shall team up as like you said our strength will be unmatched!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 am
"Hey, I just heard about this place called Sky Pillar or something, apparantly it has a really strong pokemon. Wanna try it out?" Blade said, walking up to Darkfire and showing him a strange Map. "Sounds like fun and the pokemon will probably be weak, if you don't then we can always go after a pokemon called Darkrai. Even the name sounds pathetic!" laughing although he didn't know what trials he had to come...  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 pm
SkyPiller eek Rayquza lives there he is very strong And Darkrai no joke he stronger than Rayquza and his Accuracy is perfect he'll hit you hypinois quickly & give you awful nightmares  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:08 pm
"You are fogetting that I am Psychic and Fighting and you are Fighting and Fire, notice something? We're both Fighting, Darkrai is Dark, Dark is weak to Fighting type attacks." said Slash, pausing for emphasis, "Remember, no-one can beat us, not even the so called Darkrai. if you don't believe in yourself then you might as well not even be a Pokemon!" Slash shouted angrily walking away. "Are you coming or not?" he shouted behind him.  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 am
"I Coming I just had a bad Memory I'll never forgive my self for what I let happen to Gardevoir."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 pm
"Wait a second, You're telling me you know my sis?!" Slash said, turning round puzzled, "Not only that, but you've had a bad experience with her?!".  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Wait wait Gardevoir is your sister!? Well beside that it was very Bad I loved Gardevoir but I never told her how I felt then when I gain the courage to tell her I was running without hesitating until that son of a ditto took her damn him for taking her I feel like a idiot not saving her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 pm
"So you're telling me that Darkrai kidnapped my sister! why did you never go after her?!" Slash asked.  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm
WHAT DO YOU THINK I DID!!!!!! I wouldn't let anything happen to Gardevoir but but I fail I thought I could forget about her like a moron by fighting legendarys but I'm sorry it's just it's just *sniff* I couldn't save her!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:14 am
"Hey, don't worry! We'll beat that scum Darkrai and save my sis! Now are you coming or not?" Slash shouted behind him as he leaped through the trees, pausing now and again to beckon Darkfire.  

The Only Fox Prince

Lolvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 am
Nickname: Lira Lin [Or LL for short]
Species: Gardevoir
Accessory: Mind plate strapped around her wrist.
Popularity: Normal popularity but she mostly used to hang around all her brothers friends.
Personality: Calm, kind, sweet, and forgiving, but also playful.
Bio: She used to play with her brother all the time [Gallade. I talked with Scep and he doesnt mind if I'm Slash's sis ^^ Hope its 'kay!] but once when he went off to battle a strong pokemon, she stayed and played in the forest on her own with Darkfire. But a massive shadowy pokemon descended, and though Darkfire tried to save her, it kidnapped her to the land of dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:36 am
Lira Lin sniffed as she floated aimlessly in the dream world. She hated it here, and missed her friend and her brother so much. If only that Darkrai hadn't taken her! She wondered if her bro knew she was gone yet.
She stiffened as she felt a shape fill behind her. "D-Darkrai!" she shouted in a tremulous voice, trying to twist around in the void to face him. "Let me go! I-I'm gonna get out, my bro'll get me.. uh, just you wait.." she trailed off helplessly as her feeble attempts at movement just succeded in turning her upside down. She twisted up her face, hiding her eyes in her green hair. "I want Slash! I want Darkfire! Let me gooooo!!" she cried, and then noticed Darkrai was gone. She somehow got the right way up. "Oh bum." she said huffily.

[[Hope its ok if I play Slash's sis?]]  

Lolvy

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:23 am
*Dashing faster and faster he Appears in front of Slash* Lets Go Man! We're Burnin Daylight we have to get to New Noon isle Kyogre Can give us a Lift!!  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff