Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:19 am
"Currently? We're in Levaril right now. The spider clan was an opposing ninja clan here in Levaril. Our observations show that another clan has moved in, but we think it is only the survivors." Toshihiro replied, answering most of Naga's questions to the extent he was allowed to.

((Yeah, their ninjas have a lot of restictions on what they are allowed to say/do. And the parenthesis I put before was me trying to translate, the characters weren't supposed to hear it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 pm
"Where's Levaril? I come from Basarak(sp?), specifically a village in Basarak. This isn't place I know of to be on my world..." He was puzzled. "Are...we on another world?"  

LucindraBee

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:15 pm
Toshihiro clapped his hands, "Bingo! Two points to the snake man! The gate you passed through leads to another world. You could call the seperate worlds different things, such as parrellel universes or alternate dimensions, but no one is sure. We're headed towards Reventhal, if my superiors grant you the information you'll be the closest you're ever going to get to Basark." He finished. Toshihiro didn't start walking again, waiting to see if Sage was going to follow him or stay were she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:30 pm
Jakari shrugged at Sage. "Hey? What can I say? I've been world jumping through portals and stuff and the only person that seems to know what is going on is him." she said and pointed at the ninja. "I think I'll take my chances." Listening to his explanation, Jakari was puzzled. "Wait," she interupted, "how many worlds are there exactly?"  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:39 pm
"Techniquly, I'm not allowed to tell you, but I will anyway if it will get you to trust me. There are four worlds, and as far as I know you've each been to two or three of them." He replied to Jakari's question.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:26 pm
Jakari nodded. "So...what's the fourth one? I mean there's Basrark, Reventhall, and Levaril. So what's the fourth?" she asks. Knowing as much about what was going on would be her best chance for survival.  

Fire211

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:35 pm
"Why, if they are alternate dimensions or whatever, are they connected? Aren't different worlds supposed to be not connected?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:48 pm
"As I said before, I'm not supposed to tell you anything about them. I'm already probably going to get four days hard training for telling all that I already have. If I told you more, I'd most likely be punished with half an hour of painful torture, and I'd rather not." Toshihiro replied to Jikari, stressing the words 'painful torture'.

He turned to Naga to state most of the obvious answers, "You just passed through a gate into another world, of course they're connected. And originaly, they weren't."

((Yeah, the Kitsune don't like people that give away their secrets...))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:37 pm
JAkari shivered as he said something about painful torture. "Well....is it against your rules to tell us your name at least?" she asked. Her gaze kept scrutinizing him. She couldn't decide if he was trustworthy or not. 'Of course...he seems to know what he's talking about.' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:11 pm
"Fine. I can understand that." Nyoka said, his face showing a grimace. "And yes, you're name would be nice since I don't think Mr.Ninja would work forever."  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:02 pm
((I'll be gone the next 3 days))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:03 pm
"If stares could kill, I'd be dead already, so you don't need to scrutinize me that much. And I don't know about the name, no ones ever lived long enough to ask, so there aren't any rules concerning it. I think Mr. Ninja would work just fine for now, since I don't even think I now your names." Toshihiro replied. He smiled under his mask as Jikari keep scrutinizing him.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:33 pm
Jakari looked away, embarassed that he had noticed that she was sizing him up. She wrestled with her subconscious as to tell him her name or not. "I'm Jakari Quate, Mr. Ninja. You may call me Jakari." she said a little hesitantly. Her gaze had rested on her shoes as she tried to find someplace rather than him to look at.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:56 pm
ha no one is rping in all this forum  

sillydave

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:27 pm
((sillydave, there are rules in this guild. Don't follow them and you will get banned. I'm sure a lot of people in the RP sub-forum don't like getting interupted in the middle of RPing, and I'm one of them. Appearenly you didn't read the rules...))

Toshihiro held out his hand, "Nice to meet you Jakari. I'm Toshihiro." He turned to Nyoka, "And you are?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff