Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:39 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
*returns*
BWAHAHAHAHA! *glomps* I missed you all. ^.^ All is okie dokie now and I'll be here all weekend (when I'm not reading HPB (it comes in the mail tomorrow)) so we can have a loverly HPB chat. ^.^ And I'll get back to my moderating duties.

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

*has a tummy ache* hurrah for the return for Graphi...Butterbeer and firewhiskey for all!
No whiskey for me, it'd burn. I'm scared of whiskey. lol =D Instead, I'll just sit and watch you all become drunken fools, laughing all the while.

I feel so sad about the book. I'm crying inside (not outside because I don't want my temporary face painting of "I heart Snape" to come off. lol =D Otherwise, I'd be on the floor in a heap. whee

Aww, ok sweetie, you can just sit here and watch us make ourselves stupid. ^.^ I'll bring pastries to keep all occupied happily.

I woke up this morning and found my book on my door step. ^_______^!!! So happy! Now, if only my dad wasn't in such a b***h mood. He's ruining my day really. b*****d. XP

I know what will cheer you up! *glomps* hehe, see now you have something to keep your mind off!
*chugs butterbeer* Mmm... You know what would make this party so much better
*Waves wand and yound marauders appear* I DIBS REMUS!
*Attached self to Remus* *clingage*

Hk, if your there, you may have Sirius... Lee-chan... You can have severus snape x.x lol sorry.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:48 pm
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
*returns*
BWAHAHAHAHA! *glomps* I missed you all. ^.^ All is okie dokie now and I'll be here all weekend (when I'm not reading HPB (it comes in the mail tomorrow)) so we can have a loverly HPB chat. ^.^ And I'll get back to my moderating duties.

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

*has a tummy ache* hurrah for the return for Graphi...Butterbeer and firewhiskey for all!
No whiskey for me, it'd burn. I'm scared of whiskey. lol =D Instead, I'll just sit and watch you all become drunken fools, laughing all the while.

I feel so sad about the book. I'm crying inside (not outside because I don't want my temporary face painting of "I heart Snape" to come off. lol =D Otherwise, I'd be on the floor in a heap. whee

Aww, ok sweetie, you can just sit here and watch us make ourselves stupid. ^.^ I'll bring pastries to keep all occupied happily.

I woke up this morning and found my book on my door step. ^_______^!!! So happy! Now, if only my dad wasn't in such a b***h mood. He's ruining my day really. b*****d. XP

I know what will cheer you up! *glomps* hehe, see now you have something to keep your mind off!

Hk, if your there, you may have Sirius... Lee-chan... You can have severus snape x.x lol sorry.....

X__X Sorry Lee-chan, apparently I accidentally clicked edit instead of quote. x___x I hate it when I do that.

Thank you for the cheer up Luny. ^.^  

Graphiti Skies

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:20 pm
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
*returns*

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

Sorry? What's there to apalogise for? I got the f00king Half-Blood Prince! I'm flipping lucky as a ducky! =D I mean, the guy who pwned Dumbledore? I couldn't be happier! He's so uber cool with his evil-ness! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:39 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
*returns*

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

Sorry? What's there to apalogise for? I got the f00king Half-Blood Prince! I'm flipping lucky as a ducky! =D I mean, the guy who pwned Dumbledore? I couldn't be happier! He's so uber cool with his evil-ness! xd

>.< why must thou spoil! *cries* Im annoyed...im up to page ******** 256 and yet I have only read two ******** sentences in which was the word "Lupin" in it.
Yes I know I swore but I am really annoyed... Atleast I got Lupin *hugs lupin*  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:32 pm
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_

>.< why must thou spoil! *cries* Im annoyed...im up to page ******** 256 and yet I have only read two ******** sentences in which was the word "Lupin" in it.

EHehe... sweatdrop Sorry, I thought you'd read up to there by now. 'Tis okay, the book still has many a things of which I have not spoilt.

Anywho... Have you heard? Lupin loves Tonks! =D Nasty, right? I threw up in my mouth a little.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:48 am
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_

EHehe... sweatdrop Sorry, I thought you'd read up to there by now. 'Tis okay, the book still has many a things of which I have not spoilt.

Anywho... Have you heard? Lupin loves Tonks! =D Nasty, right? I threw up in my mouth a little.

*chokes on drink* WHAT! NO NONONO!! IT CAN'T BE!! wait...how old is the age difference? Isn't Tonks a bit young!
NO REMUS! NOOOOOOO, DAMN YOU TONKS! she used to be one of my favourites...but she betrayed my trust...damn her *scowls*
Are you sure that is in the book  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:37 pm
I take this moment to spam the offtopic thread and therefor force it back off topic.

COCONUTS! domokun

Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:21 pm
Graphiti Skies
I take this moment to spam the offtopic thread and therefor force it back off topic.

COCONUTS! domokun

Thank you for your time.
mrgreen  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:11 pm
Yep. I hate Tonks.

Coconuts? Are you sure you didn't mean pinapples?

=o Is my new name poop?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:01 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Yep. I hate Tonks.

Coconuts? Are you sure you didn't mean pinapples?

=o Is my new name poop?

XD Both perhaps?

And no, ^.^ I think it's rather clever.  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:26 am
I'm in a state of limbo...nearly finished Hp... i dont wanna read the last 30 odd pages... im sad... But I won't cry as you all know I have issues with crying. Instead I just hover in weird-ness.

love the name...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:33 am
Lunar_Blade
I'm in a state of limbo...nearly finished Hp... i dont wanna read the last 30 odd pages... im sad... But I won't cry as you all know I have issues with crying. Instead I just hover in weird-ness.

love the name...

*glomp* It'll be ok Luny... just think of all the good Draco/Harry slashy goodness that can come from this book!  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:35 am
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

love the name...

*glomp* It'll be ok Luny... just think of all the good Draco/Harry slashy goodness that can come from this book!

*laughs* Draco/Harry was my first ever slash story, before I actually knew what slash meant -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:42 am
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

love the name...

*laughs* Draco/Harry was my first ever slash story, before I actually knew what slash meant -.-

XD! Seriously?! Draco/Harry was the first ever fanfic I ever read. This is before I understood what a 'lemon' was and what the words 'smut' and 'slash' meant. XD I understand where you're coming from.  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:48 am
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade

love the name...

XD! Seriously?! Draco/Harry was the first ever fanfic I ever read. This is before I understood what a 'lemon' was and what the words 'smut' and 'slash' meant. XD I understand where you're coming from.

*still doesn't know what lemon means*
God Im a failure  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games