Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

A Thousand Painful Memory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:38 pm
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
tell me if this is odd, meh bf had a gf befor ther both would cut themselfs and then suck eatch other's blood, he still cuts himself, but he wants me to stop cuting me self, is that not odd

well what i think from what i can see is that he likes you, really likes you, and he doesnt want you to hurt yourself. thats what i think
yea he loves me, and i've told he so much to stop but he wont stop, yet he wont let me cut, and i'm honering my promise, but he fights and cuts so i'm always worried about him
if i was in your position i would tell him "if you really love me you would do the same and not hurt your pefect body" or something like that
thanx, i'll totally say something like that next time i get to talk to him, thanx *hugz*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:41 pm
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
tell me if this is odd, meh bf had a gf befor ther both would cut themselfs and then suck eatch other's blood, he still cuts himself, but he wants me to stop cuting me self, is that not odd

well what i think from what i can see is that he likes you, really likes you, and he doesnt want you to hurt yourself. thats what i think
yea he loves me, and i've told he so much to stop but he wont stop, yet he wont let me cut, and i'm honering my promise, but he fights and cuts so i'm always worried about him
if i was in your position i would tell him "if you really love me you would do the same and not hurt your pefect body" or something like that
thanx, i'll totally say something like that next time i get to talk to him, thanx *hugz*
no problem. im glad to help  

we will float like angels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:42 pm
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover

i'm amber, meh bf is David  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:45 pm
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
my name is Aubrey,but i dont have a bf.....yet. cant seem to find the perfect guy...  

we will float like angels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:46 pm
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
emo lover+emo lover
my name is Aubrey,but i dont have a bf.....yet. cant seem to find the perfect guy...
yea it happened to me for awhile but then i fould david so, i'm gonna keep him, lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:18 pm
Necrobunnie
I'm completely and utterly in love with a punk rocker who goes to my school *^_^* but i'll never tell him so I randomly came up with this idea for a topic where everyone can just randomly declare your love for someone or anything!!!

wow..thats like the same as me! pm me sometime.!  

Darkness_Beautyox

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:24 pm
Uh ... I really hope my friends (or this person) never read this. o.O;;;;

Luff goes by the name of Mitchell Schneider. He's just ... awesome, and I totally love him. He's really hot ... and is a good actor. (And a bad singer xDD) But I haven't seen him since last year, so I don't think I'll ever be able to talk to him again, let alone ask him out. Not that I'd ever have the courage to do that, his perfection would overwhelm me. >_>;; I wish he would just suddenly and randomly appear in my life again, so I could be happier.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Necrobunnie
I'm completely and utterly in love with a punk rocker who goes to my school *^_^* but i'll never tell him so I randomly came up with this idea for a topic where everyone can just randomly declare your love for someone or anything!!!
The emo at my school.
He is the sexiest emo on the planet, I promise you.
I'd give anything for the courage just to talk to him.

Madder Gibbler

Shikostu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:34 pm

Whats up with all the love threads?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:35 pm
It's close to Valentine's.

Madder Gibbler

Shikostu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Ohhh yeah.
I totally forgot about that.
I loath valentine's day!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Same.
I'm guessing you're as single as I am...
I am too picky. It is my curse.

Madder Gibbler

!X!B!tchslap!X!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:05 am
My crush doesn't like guys. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:27 pm
i declare my care (because i dont believe in love) to a boy that has so much in common with me my teacher called us related.... sweatdrop  

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games