Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

littlegirlrai

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:13 pm
This is a toss up for me. I kind of like the idea of being young and beautiful forever. However, I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of drinking blood. Maybe I'd like to be a Human Servant. Sure I'd be 'Owned', but I could live forever without the blood drinking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:58 pm
I would prefer to be human. I really want to grow in age and wisdom, and it seems as though most vampires one meets in literature are emotionally stunted. Plus, I can't stand the way the world is heading right now, so I have no interest in seeing how it will progress. Besides, I believe that I will go to heaven when I die, so there's really no point in me prolonging my time here on Earth.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Blije

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 am
I rather be human than a vamp cause I think whole the vampthingie is scary.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:56 pm
nothing THAT great about vampires imo.
i wouldn't want to be one.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:58 pm
littlegirlrai
This is a toss up for me. I kind of like the idea of being young and beautiful forever. However, I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of drinking blood. Maybe I'd like to be a Human Servant. Sure I'd be 'Owned', but I could live forever without the blood drinking.
You do know the servants are kept alive by drinking small amounts of the vampires blood right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 am
In real life, vampire. In Gaia-Human all the way.  

bonitachocolat

Oreo the Sphinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am
I think I've already got a rather vampiric view of the world - I look at humans as "foolish mortals" and all of that, and I find most of them small-minded, self-centred and boring. Plus I'm a little "emotionally stunted" as xxrackellaxx put it - I'm friendly and everything, and I do love a couple of people and like a lot of others, but I'm sort of cold and unconcerned deep inside at one level. I don't get that affected by things. And I don't mind that. smile But I'd probably get too bored living forever. And humans really grate on me after a point. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 pm
hmm..It would depend on how you veiw the life as a vampire that should make up most of your choice.
For one thing there are many things to consider
1. being a vampir means you would have to be good at keeping secrets.
2. It would be a lonely life most of the time, because most people would think you a fable created to scare young children or also considering that "vampires can only walk around in the night" is true you wouldn't be able to mingle with coherent people. Mostly because at night sane people are inside and awake or asleep.
3.you would need some connections to a blood bank if you wish to be a "vegitarian"...or a butcher
4.long livety sounds rather dull...I for one like to keep it short

so my pick is human*I'll most definatly get flamed for this but eh, what the hell*  

Coffee Makes You Fat

nautilus pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:19 pm
Okay, THIS is where I have my rant.

What!.... makes kids think it's so cool and trendy, and spooky, to be a vampire? Firstly, there's nothing "goth" about vampires, secondly, going around sucking people's blood to stay alive wouldn't be fun (or romantic, as a CERTAIN series of novels lately implies), and third, it just makes you look stupid! "Looka me, I'm so much more badass because I drink blood from a drinking glass." I mean, seriously, whatever is wrong with being just... Idunno, a HUMAN. Humans don't have to return to their coffins. Humans don't need to be blood-sucking outlaws to stay alive. Humans aren't cursed and forsaken, and they will enjoy the eventual rest of death that a vampire won't enjoy, unless by such painful methods as stake-through-the-heart, decapitation, or melting!

So enough vampires!! You people put Bela Lugosi to shame...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:22 pm
Vampire, most definately.

Living for eternity would be just fine as long as I have someone to share it with.

Drinking blood is no problem, violent or otherwise.

Keeping it a secret wouldn't be as hard as you think with as many teenagers running around already claiming they are, no one would believe anyway. Even if someone did see something supernatural like feeding in public or displays of inhuman strength, they'd be dubbed as insane if they tried to go public with it.

It would also take away some stresses from life, like disease, aging, and being mugged and whatnot. The only worries would be getting your blood for the night and maybe getting caught.

Then again my beliefs in vampires are a bit complicated. Garlic and running water don't cause any problems. Vampires don't have to sleep in coffins or underground- an apartment bed would do just fine. Vampires would probably just get sunburn easily, not burst into flames- after all, original stories of vampires involve pale people- like Europeans, maybe? That and they'd eventually adapt either way. But the whole just biting someone to turn them wouldn't work- talk about population overload. Sharing blood sounds a bit more likely. As far as dying goes, a vampire can take a lot more than a human, but a stake through the heart, having your head lopped off, or being set on fire would kill anyone. Being shot multiple times or having limbs severed would probably still be fatal. If they aren't fatally injured, a vampire could live forever. After all, vampires, just like humans, would be living creatures too- that means they have to adapt. Having garlic be a deadly allergin, not to mention sunlight would make life very difficult. Having to sleep in coffins, especially in this day in age, would be pretty hard. This is all just my theory, though.

That and hopefully, vampirism would lead to a sort of "enlightenment." (Wow, I feel like a cult leader. XD )Humans are easily panicked sheep who think everything revolves around them by nature- i'd love to get away from it. It be like watching the world progress from a 3rd person view.

Satan on Speed

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 pm
i could easily find people willing to donate blood rather than having to hunt and kill, and if i could keep them alive and young indefinitely by giving them small amounts of my own blood i'm sure they'd consider that more than a fair trade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:37 pm
It all depends for me. With the whole vampire thing, my sleep schedule will finally make sense. I can stay out all night finally and live forever and that is cool. But the downside to it is that I will see my whole family and friends die and that will suck because then I will be bored for all eternity and have to keep it a secret. With being human you get the thrills of being a risk taker and being on the verge of death. See life all the way through and experience what it can give you. Though the bad side to it is a lot of stupid stuff goes on with human life that I hate.  

NekoYasha09er

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 pm
NekoYasha09er
With the whole vampire thing, my sleep schedule will finally make sense.

that too lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Vampire..

heart  

Lady Pureblood

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 am
nautilus pilot
Okay, THIS is where I have my rant.

What!.... makes kids think it's so cool and trendy, and spooky, to be a vampire? Firstly, there's nothing "goth" about vampires, secondly, going around sucking people's blood to stay alive wouldn't be fun (or romantic, as a CERTAIN series of novels lately implies), and third, it just makes you look stupid! "Looka me, I'm so much more badass because I drink blood from a drinking glass." I mean, seriously, whatever is wrong with being just... Idunno, a HUMAN. Humans don't have to return to their coffins. Humans don't need to be blood-sucking outlaws to stay alive. Humans aren't cursed and forsaken, and they will enjoy the eventual rest of death that a vampire won't enjoy, unless by such painful methods as stake-through-the-heart, decapitation, or melting!

So enough vampires!! You people put Bela Lugosi to shame...

What about Max Shreck? He didn't even have to put on any charm.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff