Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairywaif

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:15 pm
There's nothing interesting about me... I go to the Library for fun... xp and I'm a science geek...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:38 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Catie
Hobbies: lots of stuff but mainly reading writing gaia downloading music and making jewlery
Something interesting: uh i was born with acute crying face which some famous actors have i dont remeber who but i remember my mom pointing them out to me
Favorite color: lime green and black

Kaori Kajuji

riot-panic-riot

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Name: Bethy
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, writing
Something interesting: I have blue eyes. >.<
Favorite color: Navy blue and gray

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:45 am
Name: Moonflower, or Moon, or whatever else you feel like calling me.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, being hyper (sorry about that), drawing.
Something interesting: Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an aeroplane. Hey! You didn't say it had to be about me.
Favorite color: Purple and mint blue.

[.Moonflower.]

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:12 pm
Name: Gaian: Little Nightmare Real name: Kristina, but please call me Kris
Hobbies: Reading, spending time with animals, hanging with my friends, listening to music, and texting.
Something interesting: Rubber duckies are one day going to rule the world, with peguins as their right hand men and polar bears as their left hand men. Otherwise, I have very odd eyes.
Favorite color: Black, blue, and silver
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:02 pm
My name's VirmarIanosian but just call me Ian.
My hobbies are training/teaching TaeKwonDo and Korean Long-sword, reading/writing, video games, hanging out with my fiance, and learning more about God and Jesus every day.
I've been writing on a fantasy saga for about four years. Maybe I can bounce ideas off you guys.
Just to tell ya, my favorite color is black and I am a music education major at the University of Alabama.  

VirmarIanosian

-talladega-

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:31 pm
Um my nam eis talladega,well my si calles me that because my name is TAl:3.Um i love reading and I like making wishlist and siggies,siggies=250 gold and Wishlist is 300+50 gold for each item!saving for my items on wishlist*points down*  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:01 pm
ok um im new here and i love LOTR chronicles of NArnia harry potter and anything by tamora pierce and many many more 3nodding  

laaalalalalalalalalas

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:08 pm
Name: Mel
Hobbies: Horseback riding, swordfighting, playing guitar, drums, piano, drawing, reading, hanging with friends, rocking out... you all know the drill wink
Something interesting: Erm. I have eleven peircings, go me! I compete in hardcore barrel racing on horseback, train horses, etc. I swordfight, ouuu, interesting. And uhm... lesse... I'm a good drawerer X)
Favorite color: Blue.

Mel looooooves horses 'kay thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:11 pm
I'm -talldega- Name:Wont tell!Gaian NAme:Call me Hitokiri((NO IM NOT ASIAN,IM AMERICAN!))  

[[IrishNinja]]

Shiama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:41 am
Name: Heather/Shiama/Whisper/Goddess of Destruction
About Me:

Likes: I love drawing manga, anime, video games, rock, some rap, random. And I love to write. I play soccer, basketball, volley ball, and some basketball

Dislikes: Pompous idiots that think they are everything, jerks, know it alls, stupid people. So basically I have a lot of problems accpeting the world as it...a LOT.

Favorite Colors: Red and Black with a tinge of Dark Blue. I HATE pink.

Status: Myself, and my many personalities. I am doing good.

Fav. Quote at the moment: "Promises mean everything when you're little and the world is so big. i just dont understand how you can smile with all those tears in your eyes and tel lme everything is wonderful now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:29 am
Name: Ashtaye or C.J.
Hobbies: Reading fantasy (hence why I'm in this guild!), drawing, playing video games, swimming
Something interesting: I think horses are interesting...
Favorite color: Indigo
Likes: Books, anime, epic movies, superhero movies, horses, dogs
Dislikes: cheaters, whiners, immature people, guacamole  

Ashtaye

JewelintheLotus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:00 pm

Name: JewelintheLotus (just call me JitL)
Hobbies: I like to sing in the shower and occasionally in front of people, read, act, and play around on Gaia.
Something Interesting: They've found more sarcophagi in King Tut Ankh Ahmen's tomb. They think it might be his wife!!!
Color: Purple and green
Likes: Chocolate, the "new book" smell, confidence, singing in the shower and shiny things.
Dislikes: Snobby people, immaturity, flourescent lights, and asparagus.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:22 pm
Hi! I'm E.W.! I like the books LotR, The Giver, Harry Potter, Gathering Blue, A series of Unfortunate Events, The Chronicles of Narnia, etc.  

E.W.

imonotesh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:52 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Some call me Eduard but i am imonotesh
Hobbies: i like to read and write fiction
Something interesting (about yourself): The computer i am typing tis on i built piece by peice
Favorite color: blood
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces