Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:43 am
lurichan
I can't believe people are still direct link donating to the guild. I MADE A MULE.. BLOODY TRADE WITH IT!!!

Wait you mean this guild...umm..sorry about that. I didn't feal like serching for the mule at the time. stressed Forgive me an my lazy a** ?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:31 am
People who try to get a ton more gold than something is even close to worth piss me off. Especially in the exchange. I expect that kind of garbage from marketplace people, but the exchangers are starting to be total jerks too some days. One girl wanted 5k more than the low price in market as her autobuy. Why is going to be stupid enough to buy it for that much, when they can get it for a lot less in the market? Really? Honestly, who is that fricking retarded. And she said my offer (1.5k lower than market price for bloody sake) Was WAY too low. WTF? It's what I've got, and it's not like I'm trying to pawn items off on her, it's fricken pure gold. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:17 pm
lurichan
People who try to get a ton more gold than something is even close to worth piss me off. Especially in the exchange. I expect that kind of garbage from marketplace people, but the exchangers are starting to be total jerks too some days. One girl wanted 5k more than the low price in market as her autobuy. Why is going to be stupid enough to buy it for that much, when they can get it for a lot less in the market? Really? Honestly, who is that fricking retarded. And she said my offer (1.5k lower than market price for bloody sake) Was WAY too low. WTF? It's what I've got, and it's not like I'm trying to pawn items off on her, it's fricken pure gold. -_-*

Your preaching to the quire my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:58 am
To start off I"m just cranky that guilds took so long to come back, and that now the buttons important to moding are either missing, or really hard to get to work right sometimes.

Why did they have to merge the two projects though and have things take so bloody long? Why not just have one project at a time and have things go more quickly. Granted the new ways to express text is amusing, but it really wasn't necessary. It could have waited. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:28 pm
Classmates! I hate classmates! All of them! They can die and rot for all I care! Especially this scream

*collapses*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:57 am
darkdreams666
Classmates! I hate classmates! All of them! They can die and rot for all I care! Especially this scream

*collapses*

Totally agree with you there, especially when you have an assignment or something and they are put you in your group and they just laugh and kid around
jesus christ is it annoying.
and yes that horrible music..  

LaMort

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:53 pm
LaMort
darkdreams666

*collapses*

Totally agree with you there, especially when you have an assignment or something and they are put you in your group and they just laugh and kid around
jesus christ is it annoying.
and yes that horrible music..

Someone understands me! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:13 pm
yep
ninja  

LaMort

Sophie_Safiye17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:25 am
Atheists and Believers. Wtf is wrong with these people?
Both sides(not counting agnostics) atheists and christians aren't going to change what they believe by a few words spoken by the other side. So why do they even bother to 'debate' about it, since its going nowhere and only suceeding in cluttering up the ED. This 'debate' is going to go on and on though! Because the one side has undeniable faith in what they believe and the nothing they say can really be proven with the evidence that the atheists want. Honestly things like 'you have to believe in god or else your going to burn in hell! So hurry up and believe!!' aren't going to convince them to convert. Why do either sides really bother worrying about each other's beliefs anyway? Atheist don't believe in hell, so there's no point for them to worry. And the other side can't possible convince them with the evidence from the bible that they are showing them. So really...why bother worrying about something you can't change? Because they want to torture me...!! cry

Edit: This is my first post in the GotGoth Guild forum by the way! I'm Sophie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:08 pm
Alright- Why the F&#*K do I have to go searching through back pages to find somewhere to break S($T and vent my anger in a con-frikin-structive manner when it should CLEARLY be a sticky?!?!?!? I can't even remember what pissed me off to begin with I'm so damn annoyed at this outrage!  

ceilisidhe

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:13 pm
my freakin' brother keeps pressing this annoying doorbell on one of his toy! and this toy has no freakin' off switch so i have to lisen to this over and over and over and over *twitch twitch*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:17 pm
xXDark_Goth_ChickXx
my freakin' brother keeps pressing this annoying doorbell on one of his toy! and this toy has no freakin' off switch so i have to lisen to this over and over and over and over *twitch twitch*

...if it has batteries, you can kill it.  

ceilisidhe

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:18 am
Jerks. If you don't have something at least useful or with an actual point to say, then just shut up. Don't bother. Quit being rude and generally distasteful. If you don't like us, then go away, don't hang around like a misama trying to harm everything that you touch just because you want to be rude. Don't pick fights just cause, and don't piss me off and push my buttons, I will rip you a new one if you push much more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:44 am
Urg, stupid bastards on this place (gaia and the guild) just annoy me, why the ******** go onto something like this just to argue? I mean really?! How childish can you get. And not just arguing about something that they belive in oh no - that would make it slightly less annoying wouldn't it, at least then I respect people who stand up for what they believe in even if I personally don't believe in it (within reason obviously, I don't respect people who stand up for stupid bigoted idiocy) - they change their 'opinions' and just argue for the sake of pissing people off (at this point if anyone thinks I'm talking about them raise it with me, I'm sure I'm not the only ticked off with you stare ) it's people like that that make gaia less enjoyable.  

Isobel Bellamy

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:01 am
it pisses me off gaia has nothing like warnings or blocks like aim...probably never will. There are too many times I wish I could call up the submenu and post the "bitchslap" emoticon or give someone a STFU warning level...F*&*(^G trolls wandering about for the sole purpose of inciting annoyance and ruining the atmosphere of comraderie that pervades this guild, tenuous as it seems sometimes.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff