Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:07 pm
Iva smiled at Shihoka before turning back to Shreane. After a few seconds, Iva stopped dead in her tracks. Her arms stiff and her face, pale as ever.

"Ahh! I'm such a goof! Aww man! Come on! Let's go!" shouted Iva while grabing Shreane's hand and running as fast as sh could down the street.

Man, thought Iva, Keiko, Guin, Amy. Please be safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:22 pm
"This...feeling..."Shreane then started as memories came...

A younger Shreane was venturing inside a cave in the ocean.She then was startled by rock crumbles from the top at the entrance.She then swam as a figure of a younger mermaid fell."Iva?We won't get to the end if you keep slowing down..."

(I'm not sure if you wanted me to roleplay as the younger Iva but that would be puppetting...I guess I'll leave that to you^^; )  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:51 am
((Alright, thank you! ^_^ But I'm not sure if this is how you wanted it to be so ya.... ))

"Sorry," apolized the younger Iva. "But, I'm tired! Can we rest for a bit?" she whinned.

"Where are we going anyways?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:02 pm
Shreane sighed and grabbed her hand."It's a surprise but since we're almost there...you wanted to see those rainbow crystals didn't you?I knew you wanted to see them."Then shining light appeared in the cave with many different colors.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Iva stopped in her tracks as her eyes lit up.

"Wow, they're so pretty!" Iva exclamed while letting go of Shreane's hand and swimming close to one of the cyrstals.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Shreane smilled as she saw her sister's face lit up by the crystals."I'm glad.I figured you wouldn't believe me if I told you earlier."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:03 pm
Iva's eyes sparkled as she continued to swim around. "They're so pretty!" she exclaimed once more. Than she turned to her older sister. "How'd you find this place?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:37 pm
"Well when I was exploring,I just came across it."Shreane said as she followed Iva."It was weird to me to find it in a place like this..."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:40 pm
Ami got tired of waiting and advance din the direction Iva had gone in scared she might have been in trouble. She began hearing a beautiful melody. And stopped pr at least she tried the melody dragged her in hypnotizing her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:53 pm
"Ahh..." young Iva replied.

Iva then stopped in her tracks, her hand holding onto Shreane's dropped as she looked down at her chest. The pink sea-shell neckless was glowing, meaning-

"Oh no! Someone's in trouble!"  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:38 pm
"Hm...?"Shreane snapped out of it,her necklace glowed too."Someone is in trouble...one of your friends I presume?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:53 am
"Hopefully not!" Iva exclaimed and began to dash across the road. As she ran, her neckless glowed more brightly, which meant that she was getting closer to the one in trouble.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:06 pm
(was waiting for Ami to post o.o sorry...either way wouldn't someone play the villain...water demon...stuff?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 pm
((good point... and where is everyone else?))  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:38 pm
(no frikken clue crying )  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items