Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:50 pm
"well, i kinda skipped out on the rest of work today...i....got off early" she said choosing her words carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:22 pm
"Oh...okay. Well, I'll still make sure to stop by just in case you are working," Kyle said with a smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 pm
"ok..." she said with a smile as she spun around in a quick circle and then stopped facing him still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:19 am
Kyle smiled and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Goodnight Andy," he whispered softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:50 pm
"night" she said with a huge smile as she kissed him on the cheek. after she said goodbye once more she hoped on her motorcycle and sped off down the street towards her apartment once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:59 am
Kyle had to stay later to put all his equipment back into his car before pulling out of the parking lot and heading home.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:06 pm
andy went home and got ready for bed. she lay down on her stomach and started watching tv for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Kyle didn't even bother to bring in anything to his room save for his guitar. He laid it in its case and then fell on his bed. Not even bothering to change. He turned on some pusic on his stereo plugged his head phones into them an drifted off to sleep.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:30 pm
in the morning after about 5 hours of sleep andy shot up at 7:30 and started getting ready. she changed into a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt. she plugged in her ddr and started playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:51 pm
Kyle woke up groggy and tired. He glanced over at his alarm clock and saw that it was 7 a.m. His eyes widened as he shot out of bed, taking off his clothes and heading to the shower. "Shoot I'm late!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:57 pm
andy soon took a break "man i love this game" she said as she plugged in her computer to charge "ok....i gotta get to work" she said as she sat on her bed with the computer and her synthesizer to start working.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:25 pm
Kyle got dressed as soon as he was out of the shower, not even bothering with eating he hastily got in his car and started off for work.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:34 pm
andy kept working on her new experiment through the day until she grew hungy and got up to get something to eat. she locked her door and then went to her motorcycle and drove down the street towards her favorite fast food place. MacDonalds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:40 pm
Kyle sighed with boredom as he reclined in his chair and typed away at a computer. Due to his parents wanting him to become a business man, he had always excelled with computers, despite hating them with a passion. Hence when a job opening came up as a tech advisor with good pay, he took the job. He looked at his watch and groaned. "When is this day going to be over?" he moaned as he slowly began typing on the computer once more.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:48 pm
after purchasing her food and taking it back to her apartment andy signed back on and sat there thinking for a while. "no ideas" she sighed "hmm....." she said and started typing. hey kyle, what's up? the message read. she sent it to him as an email.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff