Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidyne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:40 pm
"Lots of vampires here today"
*sighs and eats another muffin*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:42 pm
"I had no choice to become one...and in the end they betrayed me"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:43 pm
"What is our fault? WHat is so bad that our entire race must die!" Kai asked still holding on tightly to the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:44 pm
"every memory" she whispered out just thinking about it made more tears come down "everywhere I went you destroyed everything I had"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm
"Do you think we chose our fate? Do you think we wanted to live our lives drinking other people's blood?" Kai said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm
Nick looked at her "I know how you feel...but we didn't do this!"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:48 pm
"I dont care!!" she yelled pulling harder at the blade "Ill kill all of you!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:53 pm
"Killing us won't bring them back Kira! Killing us will not save them," Kai whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:54 pm
Kira stopped letting go of the blade her hair turning back to blonde "whatever" she whispered before fainting  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:57 pm
Kai caught her, and cussed softly as the pain from the sword began to take its toll. "Sleep Kira," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Aidyne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:58 pm
*just ignores the whole situation*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:45 am
Lynn watched the whole scene. 'Better to not get involved...' she thought. While taking a sip from her coffee she looked around the little cafe. More people had come in now. 'Must be the time of day' she thought. Suddenly she felt something jerk on her insides. Not hard, but enough for her to know what was going on. How could she have forgotten it! Full moon! Again she felt her insides jerk, more violently this time. 'No, I can't transform now! Not in front of him! And certainly not around vampires!' she thought. Panick was beginning to take over, the transformation was coming nearer. A sudden very violent jerk made her fall off the stool. When she opened her eyes, hair was beginning to grow on the back of her hands.  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 am
Kai picked up Kira and was unsure as to waht to do with her when he saw the girl starting to transform into a werewolf. "Oh joy," he whispered. "Someone else who will probably want to kill us."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:30 am
Lynn faintly heard someone speak, but the pain was too intense to understand the words. Every single time the same song... The worst thing was she remained sane through the entire transformation and after that, which was something not most lycans could...  

Youkai_Girl06

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:50 am
Finally, after a long and painfull transformation, the pain began to cease. She crawled up to her knees and looked around. Everybody was still in de cafe, but somehow she did not feel safe. 'Please, don't let them attack me!' she thought.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff