Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Yamimaru_Reina
Hawt_az_FCUK
yep

i always think that way.....>.<

lol when i went to watch eragon with my friend, i kept thinking at the end of the movie.

"dont kiss the girl, go ******** the dark mysterious guy that always saves you!"

but either he never did kiss the princess chick or ******** the dark mysterious guy....

lol i dont even like eragon! so either way throughout the whole film i was reading yaoi fanfiction from my cellphone and saying fun commentary throughout the movie. (of course whispering it)

also when i read fushigi yugi (both)
my thoughts are just:
Original FY:
"Come on Tasuki kiss Chichiri already!"

FY Genbu Kaiden:
"Dude Tomite i think you and Hikitsu should totally get together!"
rofl

~waves a flag with Tomite and Hikitsu on it~ AMEN!

yeah, with Eragon we were SAYING them and the people behind us were like WTF?
and we paid attention at last and

"Who's the Rider?"
~glance between Eragon and Murtagh~
Eragon: I am!

and in the VIDEO GAME
Murtagh: I think this relationship culd work. You can teach me the secrets of the Dragon Rider.
Eragon: What would you teach me?
Murtagh: How to last the night
Me; OH MY GAWD! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol rofl my friend couldnt stop laughing at my commentary for eragon!!

yup i am a supporter for HikitsuXTomite (i thihk Hikitsu is a better seme for this pairing....)

ever since i read Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) i felt Yuu Watase should try her hand at Shounen-ai in my opinion she would be a success....considering her artwork when it comes to males, looks so much better than her original Fushigi Yugi days...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Ummm. Yeah. 3nodding  

MotokoSavitri

Slasher-Quill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm
LOL! I do that for *everything* I watch, or read. I mean I swear I can't get my mind off of BL. I love to slash up the male characters in anything I read or watch.
Well here's a weird example, I was watching "The Prestige" yesterday and I know it's NOT POSSIBLE but I kept thinking "The Professor and The Great Danton just need to get over some unresolved 'tension' between each other thats why they keep on fighting."
Even if they desperately hate and loathe each other, and had/have wives/gf's ^o^! Lmao!

Oh and from reading the other posts I want to watch/read Eragon now...I have the books, well my dad does o_O;;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Just sometimes I find myself slashing people who would NEVER be together....oh well all the more fun for me!  

DarkFlowerGirl

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:19 am
I find that imagination and slashing every character you know together is fun... I do it all the time...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:41 am
whee I always do that! Movies, books, singers, bands, pictures, photos, you name it! heart  

[~Sakura.Ai~]

jene-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:42 am
[~Sakura.Ai~]
whee I always do that! Movies, books, singers, bands, pictures, photos, you name it! heart

Same here... How are you Sakura.Ai question  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:21 am
My sister and I tend to slash people in random books and movies and stuff...it really depends on what we're looking at, though. Aladdin is not something you'd really want to slash, but Harry Potter is. We've also made up slash for Nintendogs...don't ask. ninja  

Rainmaria

Precious Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Bloodyfire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 am
lol how do you think fanfiction is created. the eye's of a yaoi fan are unforgiving and nothing is left untainted. hell if you look at the picture post even childrens show's aren't safe. We are all rabid liek that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:44 am
It's so funny. A while ago I was trying to think of the first time that I had made a man-on-man pairing while watching a movie. I found out that I've been doing it practically all my life! Hans Solo and Luke Skywalker when I was a kid, the same thing with Disney movies that I used to watch and Sesame Street, et cetera. XD

I love yaoi~  

FaitoKuro

The broken puppet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 pm
One of the first things my friend and i did after watching Eragon was to suggest different slashes to eachother. Our other friend went all " gonk " lol

I don't slash movie characters too often though...mainly because I haven't seen any movies with slashable characters lately. ><  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:00 pm
My friends and I have started watching DVD's in the movie theatre where one of my friends works. And at 2:00 in the morning, you start making all kinds of weird pairings.
In Princess Bride we decided that Inigo and Fezzik were in love and that Humperdink and count Rugan were a couple too!
And then we were watching Grease and there's a conversation between Danny and the guy that likes Rizzo (can't remmber his name) where they'r talking about racing the car and it sounded so suggestive we couldn't help ourselves ^^  

Katastrophic_Kate

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:56 pm
ive seen way too many slashable movies and tv shows..... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:24 pm
I don't have that happen to me all that often, but sometimes it does creep up... especially with bands. Although they generally don't help the situation, acting all gay... rofl  

Kaeja

Lady Sang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:42 am
I do that too, but not just with movies. xD During anime, movies and video games, sometimes I space out, and start imagining characters doing things to each other. 4laugh

But then, I realize I missed something important when I was spacing out, and I feel like an idiot. xD;

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff