Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:37 pm
Valean placed both hands over his face. His black veins were slowly starting to fade away. "I've got to...I've got to get away," he said. His wings started to lift him into the air, but when he got a few feet up he fell back to the ground, completely exhausted. Despite the fact that he lost and that he was badly injured he smiled at Kira. "At least...at least I didn't hurt someone for once," he whispred before he fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:39 pm
aqua looked at the two and sighted "now how in the world will i get these two home"she siged and brought Kira over to Velean she placed her hand on their chest and healed the two  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:41 pm
Kira's fever did not go down her heart was beating too fast then it was supposted to she started to have a bad dream and her heart went even faster  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Valean struggled to get up. Aqua was able to heal him enough to where he was reawakened, but his insides still felt like fire. Even so, he was more worried about Kira than himself. His eyes were a dark black, but everything else about him was normal. "We need...to get her...back...," he said in gasps. He was very pale as he leaned over and started to pick her up.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:47 pm
lay back down" i'll get us home" tthe water dragon from befor came and lifted them back inside the house  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:49 pm
As soon as they were inside Valean saw Blaze. He quickly called out to him. "Blaze...get Kiryama and the healer," he instructed. Even as he did so he started coughing up blood. "Not again," he cursed before falling unconscious once more.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:50 pm
Kira started to breath very heavly "no" she started to struggle cuz of her dream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:54 pm
aqua fraticly tryed to keep the two alive long enought untillthe heal and kiryama came((guys i've got to go I'll post tomorrow night))  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:50 am
Kira was still moving all around and her fever was getting worse  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:58 am
kiryama and Kiki apperead infront of the tree of them Kiki went to Kira and mabe the girl drink some herbal potions down and placed her hand on her and begain healing the poor girl. as Kiki di this Aqua put all of her power into healing Valean  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:03 am
her fever went down but the dream didnt stop her heart was over doing it "look at the mighty Kira" a man said in the darkness with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:04 am
Even as she started to heal him, Valean's veins started to slowly turn black once more and he started to struggle. His eyes shot open for a spilt second and they were black and red.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 am
Muraki came out of the darkness with blade in hand "well if it isnt the escapees" he said laughing "i put a curse on my lovely Kira she will die" Muraki said pointing his sword out "i have to repay you Aqua that wasnt nice throwing me across the room" he said laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:13 am
aqua looked at the man in fear"h-h-ow did you get here"she studdered looking at him in fear. kiryama step infront of the girl and Velean  

aqua_kitty88

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces