Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:45 pm
With the expert skill of a surgeon Botan sewed up her wound. In a matter of minutes he was through. He gently rubbed her back as he sat beside her. "How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:58 pm
Sometime while he was sewing Ayame had fallen asleep. Though she hadn't been tested on, getting the crap beat out of her was enough to make her tired. Plus that and the fact that she hadn't had much sleep lately.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:02 pm
When Botan realized she was asleep he allowed himself a small smile. He knew that due to the pill he gave her, her wounds would be healed in no time. He reclasped her bra and brought the sheets of the bed over her body to cover her up. He ran his fingers through her hair and bent over and kissed her on top of the head. "Sleep well," he whispered and walked out of the room silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:11 pm
*Hours later*

Ayame awoke and sat up. She had been having that nightmare again and she was slightly confused when she looked around. Ayame then remembered that she was at school. Looking outside it was near dark.

Getting out of bed, Ayame dress in black bondage pants and crimson red t-shirt. Slipping on her Vans, Ayame would grab her paint brushes and quietly slipped out of her room. Walking as quiet as she could, Ayame headed for the art room.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:21 pm
Botan rarely slept anymore. He was in the art room finishing up his sketches. He was wearing his regular black pants and boots, but he left off his shirt due to the wounds that covered his back. He was crouched over a desk working on the final details of his drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:29 pm
Ayame opened the door to the art room quietly. Slipping inside she shut the door behind her. Not really paying attention, Ayame walked over to her easel and picked up her painting. Setting it on the floor, Ayame walked over and got a blank one.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 pm
Botan's eyes were emotionless as he followed her movements in the darkness. "What are you doing up so late?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:40 pm
She turned at the sound of his voice and then set her blank canvas on the floor. "I had a bad dream...and I never can get back to sleep after wards." She looked at the canvas. "Painting helps me relax and it's the only thing that take my mind off of..." She would stop and shook her head. "Never mind. What are you doing up so late?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:19 pm
Botan pointed to the wounds on his back. "Couldn't sleep," he stated matter of factly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 am
Ayame would walk around and looked at the wounds. "Those look bad...maybe I should atleast clean them for you..." Ayame started to head for the door.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 am
Botan quickly grabbed onto her hand and turned her to face him. "No, trust me, it will be better if they're like this," he told her. "You don't need to worry about it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:48 am
Ayame's cheeks turned a light pink. "A-are you sure?" Ayame looked down at him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:50 am
"Yeah, I don't need to bother you like that," Botan said still holding onto her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:52 am
"It wouldn't be a bother...it would be repaying you for helping me eariler..." She bit her lower lip slightly.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:55 am
Botan released her hand and looked away. Debating whether or not he should let her. Finally he sighed. "If you wish," he told her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff