Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 pm
"And who better to take care of her than the one assaigned to protect her at her birth?" Kai said still not backing down. "I am her royal body guard."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:31 pm
The teacher folded her arms "I dont care you have been gone from her life for 10 years you have been disabbled from that spot" she said pulling out a piece of paper from her parents saying that the school's staff would protect her always and that they should keep Kai away at all cost from bring back painful memories  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:32 pm
Jason started to tell the principal why he wanted to enroll,the principal happily replied that he can enroll,but it won't come free,figures.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 pm
Kai's gaze didn't waver. "Oh I remember. They didn't want the monster that they created anywhere near their precious daughter. They thought that I'd take my revenge on her for them taking away my life." Kai couldn't hide the disgust in his voice. "I wouldn't...I wouldn't hurt Hikari for the world."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:36 pm
Hikari stopped her mumbling and looked up at Kai then turned around walking away the teacher followed "follow the rules or leave" she said putting her arm around Hikari "shall we go" she said smiling Hikari just kept her head down as they went to the nurses so she could lay down  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:41 pm
Kai watched as they left. He was conscious of the fact that the remaining student's eyes were on him. He cursed for drawing so much attention to himself and the fact that he'd let his emtoions...someting that he didn't believe he even had anymore, allow him to alter his judgement. He shook his head and let the darkness envelope him. He teleported intot he darkness and appeared back on the roof of the school.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:42 pm
HIkari from the nurse's room felt that Kai was up there and her soul separated from her body and she went to the roof to see Kai she smiled as she looked at Kai  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 pm
"I thought I was banned from seeing you," Kai said coldly with just a twinge of hurt.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:48 pm
Hikari just smiled and floated over to Kai "jsut because they said it doesnt mean anything" she said giggling "how do I look" she said her clothes and her hair turned pure white cuz it was just her soul  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 pm
Kai smiled despite himself. "You look beautiful," he replied honestly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:53 pm
HIkari blushed putting her head down looking away "well Im feeling better I have to get back" she said looking back at Kai with a smile "see you in a bit" she said falling threw the roof back into her body waking up "beutiful" Hikari whispered sitting her heart was pounding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:00 pm
Kai stared at all the rooms and buildings that made up this world. He shook his head in disbelief and looked up at the sky. "Ten years. Ten years ago I was taken away and experimented upon and turned into a monster all for a sick game made up by her parents." He sighed and shook his head. "Yet even now after all they've done to me, I still can't help but feel this way. Some monster they made. I cant hate the girl who helped turn my life into a living hell. Instead...I..." Kai closed his eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
Hikari looked up and she made a portal but when she tryed to go in it the teacher grabbed her arm "your not going to see that boy are you?" she said holding on to her arm tight "of course not" she said smiling "I just want some fresh air" she said getting out of her graspand was on the roof next to Kai "hi" she said smiling looking at the sky "beutiful huh"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:07 pm
Kai looked away unable to control the emotions that were once more beginning to surface within him. "Well, yeah...," he said softly. "Beautiful."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:09 pm
HIkari just smiled looking at the sky "when you were gone I always looked to the sky hoping that you were okay" she said holding to her heart closing her eyes "I wanted you to come back so we could have had more fun" she saidsmiling at Kai  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff