Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:59 am
His victory was so sweet. "As you wish." With her word he was up in the night sky again and in seconds had her at the gate to her home of Satis House. He could have landed on the porch, but he liked the little walk in the mud past crumbling tombstones and over rotten corpses too much. "After you, princess." He smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:05 pm
Sabata hugged Skyla when she shivered. "So, now you've met Antha Mayfair, the most powerful witch in the city. What did you think?" He said this in a light, jokingly manner. In truth, he was freaked out by Antha's behavior, the cold, calculating woman he met when he first reached the city had become a... there was no other word, monster. He put that thought out of his mind, though, and focused on Rentetsu. If Antha's gone nuts... he's in serious trouble now...  

ninja of Persia

ISUMY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:14 pm
"How you managed to even speak to her is a miracle to me. I couldn't speak when she came. She made me feel as if living was the worst imaginable thing I could do. Now I feel sorry for Rentetsu...I hope she doesn't find him." Skyla shivered again as she thought of what Antha would do to Rentetsu when she found him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:26 pm
"Believe me, if I didn't have to I wouldn't spoken with her. She's not the same as when I met her before... Rentetsu is gonna get it if she catches him..." He hugged her again as she shivered. "Anyway, what shall we do now?" He had no idea where to head net, so he may as well stay with her.  

ninja of Persia

ISUMY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:37 pm
Skyla looked down the dark deserted streets. She would normally have been scared except now she had Sabata with her and Sophie not to far off. She didn't know where to go either, but she hoped Sabata would still be with her. "Ummm...I really have no idea. What do vampires normally do at night?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 pm
He glanced down at Skyla, she was kidding right? He cleared his throat slightly then glanced down at her. "well... have you fed tonight?" He knew most new vampires were a little squeamish when it came to actually feeding, but if she didn't keep her strength up she wouldn't last long.  

ninja of Persia

ISUMY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:58 pm
She looked at him with horror at the thought of feeding again. She then tried to hide it by producing a surprisingly convincing smile. "Yes I've fed when Sophie and I first came to the city." she didn't like to lie and especially to Sabata but she didn't want to feed ever again. "What about you? Do you need to..."she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:08 pm
"No, I'm fine." He sensed her unease, more than just the usual feeding squeamishness, he decided not to push the issue though. "Then where would you like to go?" He had fed a while back, though the fight with Kaze had tired him out, he could last a while before feeding again.  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:12 pm
((Kaze got kicked off gaia so um yeah I'll have to destroy osiris city))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:29 pm
((got kicked off?! eek ))

Sabata leaned forward and kissed Skyla on the cheek. "I've got something to do. There's someone... I have to speak with." He didn't mention this person was Antha Mayfair, Skyla wouldn't have liked at it and he didn't want to worry her. "I'll find you when I'm done. Take care until then okay?" Without waiting for a reply, he dissolved into mist and vanished.  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:02 pm
Sophie rose from a bench and started to walk towards Skyla. "Hey, let's go. I don't want to stay here for very long. Escpeally when a witch like that one girl who Sabata was talking to comes our way." Sophie placed Midnight on the ground by her side and gently grabbed Skyla's arm telling her that we should go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:32 pm
Skyla reached out towards Sabata but all she grabbed was nothingness. He disappeared right in front of her and with him a little piece of her heart. She was now in a daze and let Sophie lead her out of the city with a tiny nod of her head. She looked towards the moon as she did so oftenly now and whispered a silent prayer. "Bring Sabata back safely to me please..."  

ISUMY

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:39 pm
heavy mist descended from the sky, stopping directly in front of Skyla. The mist contracted onto itself, and Sabata emerged from it. He was smiling, stuffing a small cloth bundle in his pocket, he looked at Skyla. "Sorry about leaving like that, I had to speak with someone." He walked towards her, "Anything happen while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:53 pm
When Skyla looked down from the moon mist seemed to poor out of the night and from the mist came Sabata. A smile spread on her face and the empty spot of her puzzled heart was filled. She gently pulled away from Sophie and calmly walked towards him. "Nothing happened as usual. We were just about to leave." Skyla looked back at Sophie and smiled still. She held out her hand towards Sabata, "Are you coming?"  

ISUMY

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces