Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 pm
maykitty
Keith Asher
maykitty
Keith Asher
maykitty
Kira sighed and shook her head "Who ever this Kikyo girl was Inuyasha sure seems to like her... At least enought to stalk her." She smirked.

((what's that supposed to mean!? stare ))

(( That everytime you hear Kikyo is nearby you go 'Kikyo...' and take off after her like a love sick puppy... Or an obessed stalker. mrgreen ))

((duh...no Kagome full focus on Kikyo...NOT A STALKER!!! stressed ))

(( *sing-song voice* Stalker. Okay, I'm done now lets get back to the RP. ))

((fine...you first))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Kira took off in the direction Inuyasha left and when she caught up with him she stopped "Why do you keep taking off like that?"  

lol3131

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:54 pm
maykitty
Kira took off in the direction Inuyasha left and when she caught up with him she stopped "Why do you keep taking off like that?"

InuYasha steps to the side "This is Kikyo" he said. ((g2g))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:56 pm
(( Okay I g2g in a couple minutes anyway. ))
Kira looked at the girl and smiled "Its nice to meet you Kikyo, Inuyasha talks about you quite a bit. My names Kira."  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:02 pm
(I'm gone for a day and you two can't resist fighting lol)

Kikyou bowed her head. "It's nice to meet you Kira..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:00 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

((I know...this usually doesn't happen with me but this time it did sweatdrop ))  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

((I know...this usually doesn't happen with me but this time it did sweatdrop ))
(lol it's okay)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:26 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

(lol it's okay)

((weird...she would be an intresting Kagome with how we keep fighting like this)) "Kikyo...have you seen any sign of Naraku?"  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

(lol it's okay)

((weird...she would be an intresting Kagome with how we keep fighting like this)) "Kikyo...have you seen any sign of Naraku?"
(*shudders* I really hope we don't get a Kagome...cause we'd probably end up arguing all the time)

Kikyou shook her head. "No...I haven't."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:33 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

(lol it's okay)

(*shudders* I really hope we don't get a Kagome...cause we'd probably end up arguing all the time)

((downside for every upside sweatdrop )) "dammit" InuYasha looks down at the ground.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:35 pm
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

(lol it's okay)

((downside for every upside sweatdrop )) "dammit" InuYasha looks down at the ground.
"It's starting to bother me...I don't feel comfortable not knowing where Naraku is." She remembered his last few attempts to end her 'new' life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:38 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
(lol it's okay)

"It's starting to bother me...I don't feel comfortable not knowing where Naraku is." She remembered his last few attempts to end her 'new' life.

"How does a demon that powerful just vanish?" he asked himself.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:44 pm
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
(lol it's okay)

"I'm not sure..." Kikyou was looking down.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:57 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

"..." InuYasha looks at a tree and sighs.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:02 pm
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

"..." InuYasha looks at a tree and sighs.
Kikyou placed a hand on his shoulder. "Atleast he wil not be bothering us for a while..." She still was looking down, but glanced up at him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff