Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:26 pm
Azreal paused at her door, not quite sure what to do. He debated making a comment, but in the end decided it would be best not to. Instead he simply left to go to his room. Leaving with a simple, "Goodnight. I hope you sleep well."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:28 pm
Haruka went to her bed and flopped on it putting her face into her pillow "idiot" she said putting her face bakc into her pillow falling alseep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Azreal never was one who was able to fall asleep very easily. He threw off his shirt and splashed some water on his face. He sat on the bed and leaned agains the wall staring out the window. He knew that sleep wasn't about to come easy for him. His mind was full of too many questions. And the face of certain halfbreed angel kept popping into his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:37 pm
Haruka woke up not being able to sleep she kept picturing Rei kissing Azreal she got up and went up to her window and jumped out flying to the top of the roof where the rain had stopped and the wind was blowing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:38 pm
"You may look like a demon, but I smell the angel within you," a voice hissed from behind Haruka. "The traitor's scent is also on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:40 pm
Haruka didnt care at the moment she just stood there looking at the sky at the edge of the roof "leave or die" she said still looking up  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:43 pm
"Heh, heh. I'm afraid you've taken me for one of those weakling demons that you are used to. Unfortunately for you," the voice disappeared and a large shadow with red eyes appeared before Haruka. "I am the one who was appointed as Azreal's successor."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:45 pm
Haruka just stood there "leave me alone" she said jumping backwards and landing on the other side of the roof she forgot her sword in the room not knowing she should've needed it she just turned around and looked back up at the sky  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Out of the darkness an enormous black hand grabbed her by the throat. "Unfortunately for you, I can sense that you are important to Azreal, and for that fact I have much use for you," the demon laughed.

Azreal's eyes shot open. He knew that something was wrong even though he didn't know what exactly. He grabbed his shirt, not even bothering with his cloak, drew his blade and launched himself out of the window just in time to see Haruka being slammed against a wall by an enormous fist. Blades shot out of the hand and stabbed her through the shoulder. Red eyes glared at him.

"My, my, if it isn't the traitor," the voice said with pleasure.

Azreal's eyes first went to Haruka who was obviously in pain. By the time he looked back at the demon his eyes were solid red. "Let her go."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:54 pm
Haruka just sat there with the knife in her sholder not careing she had lost hope and her eyes grew dark not dieing but falling into a coma of some sorts  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:03 pm
Azreal watched as she fell into unconsciousness. His entire body shook with rage and all he could hear was the demon's laughter. Azreal clenched his fists. The claws that formed on his hands dug into his skin. His skin was solid black, and already blood was pouring down his face from where his horns appeared. His wings, however, disappeared but he still managed to float in the sky. All while this was happening he heard the demon's laughter. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. "Shut up!" Azreal roared. The demon stopped for only a second to look at Azreal. Azreal disappeared and was beside the demon, holding onto his arm that held Haruka. "Let her go," Azreal ordered. His hand tightened, breaking the bones in the demons arm.

"What...! You...you can...." the demon wasn't able to say much more before Azreal's blade was plunged in to him.

"You were made my successor for the simple fact that they knew it would spite me. You weren't made it because you could defeat me. Do not forget who I am," Azreal said in a voice as cold as ice.

The demon coughed up blood but still smirked. "Nor should you forget who I am!" Several blades stabbed into Azreal's body, but with a flick of his wrist Azreal cut the demon in two.

He didn't even both with the knives within himself. Instead he picked up Haruka and carried her to his room where he began to take care of her wound.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:06 pm
Haruka opened her eye but it wasnt her it was Rei she sat up "what did you do to her" Rei said taking the wound and applying pressure so the blood would stop and she looked up at Azreal with his wounds "let me take care of those" Rei said like nothing happened  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:08 pm
Azreal took a step back. "It's okay. I think your first kiss did enough damage," he said wearily. He returned to his normal form and begin digging the blades out of his skin. "As for her, my so called 'successor' came after me and he used her to do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:11 pm
"thats too bad" rei said sitting on the bed "dont worry this time she wont becoming back" Rei said looking down "appently she has givin up hope on living" Rei said looking up with a serious look "you could call her dead if you want to" Rei said turning away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 pm
"Wait what do you mean she's not coming back?" Azreal asked alarmed by what he had just heard. He quickly moved to where she was sitting and placed his arms on her shoulders. "What do you mean she's dead? Why has she gived up on living?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff