Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:22 am
Name/Nickname: Akuma
Why You Like NANA: cuz iy awesome! and i LOVE evrything bout it!
Favorite NANA Character: SHIN hes MINZ!
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I PWNED SHIN! XDXDXDXDXD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:34 pm
Hey I'm Ruri (Emerald). I've been a NANA fan since the first preview Shojo Beat zine. I love it! Have the 1st movie, stickers, hello kitty/NANA merchandise, biding on a Vivianne Westwood original on Ebay. And at Otakon, I'm buying anything NANA I can find!  

Strawbrie

Tetsuya Saki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:57 am
Name/Nickname: Brandon
Why You Like NANA: I first started to like NANA when I first found out that it had a J-punk influence because I was into bands like Shonen Knife and The Pillows, and I've just started to read the manga and have just watched the 2 live films
Favorite NANA Character: Nana and Nobu
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Akira, Ghost In The Shell, Perfect Blue, Blue Submarine No. 6, Vampire Hunter D, Project A-ko, Nightwalker, Paranoia Agent, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Dominion Tank Police, Metropolis, Steamboy, Roujin Z, Robot Carnival, Venus Wars, Iria, Demon Diary, Hellsing, and Furi Kuri
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I'm currently an anime veteran for 11 years now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:58 am
Name/Nickname:
Saku-chan

Why You Like NANA:
- the style of the characters (they're pretty well made);
- the OST and music of the anime;
- the plot and storyline are interesting.

Favorite NANA Character(s):
- NANA
- Shin
- Yasu

Other Anime/Manga You Like:
- Death Note [Anime/Manga]
- Fruits Basket [Anime/Manga]
- FullMetal Alchemist [Anime/Manga]
- Juvenile Orion [Manga]
- Naruto [Anime]
- Ouran High School Host Club [Anime]
- Rockman.EXE [Anime/Manga]

Anything Else You'd Like To Add:
Nothing, I guess... ^^;  

SakuDeath

XxXTeddyBearsOfDoomXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am
nickname: Izzy
Why I like Nana: Well first of all who wouldn't fall in love with Hachi (plus I feel sorta sorry for her and I hate her at times but still rolleyes ) and Nana O is so hard to resist and pared together? the combo is surprising and makes a brilliant plot linein some mangas the characters have a basic personality outline but in Nana the characters all have flaws and have very complex personalitys, more like real life. ok I am going to stop going on before I bore you all to death.
Fave Nana character: Nana O of course!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:38 pm
Name/Nickname: Jenny
Why You Like NANA: I like the plot and story, since it relates a lot to reality. And also it's the first manga/anime where the characters actually look cute.
Favorite NANA Character: I like practically all of them. It's way too hard for me to choose between Yasu, Jun-chan, Shin, Reira and Naoki. xp
Other Anime/Manga You Like: I used to like Love Hina, but now NANA is the only thing I read.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I can't believe I'm actually obsessing over this anime stuff. gonk

x Squishie

AngstyPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Name/Nickname: Beth (well, it's Elizabeth, but no one calls me that)

Why You Like NANA: why? because it's freaking awesome. I love Yazawa Ai's manga (the other currently out in English is Paradise Kiss) because her plotlines and characters are complex and original and her artwork is so cool and original too. everything about NANA is awesome. biggrin heart

Favorite NANA Character: this is hard, but probably Ousaki Nana (but I also like Hachiko and Nobu a lot, too).

Other Anime/Manga You Like:
even if I haven't seen and/or read much of it or I haven't seen and/or read it for a while, it's on the list:
Absolute Boyfriend, Ah! My Goddess, Angel Sanctuary, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, CLAMP School Detectives, Clover, Confidential Confessions, Cowboy Bebop, Crimson Hero, Digimon, Excel Saga, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Happy Mania, Harlem Beat, Kill Me Kiss Me, MARS, Miracle Girls, Paradise Kiss, Peach Girl, Ranma 1/2, Saint Tail, Samurai Champloo, Vampire Knight, X-Day, the manga in Shojo Beat magazine, Hayao Miyazaki anime (such as Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.)

Anything Else You'd Like To Add:
I cosplayed as Ousaki Nana for Otakon 2007!! biggrin
I have yet to see any of the ParaKiss anime, but I own all the manga (sort of a bittersweet ending, though sad ).
I just bought all the NANA manga that are out in English so far at Otakon (I had read some of the manga in Shoujo Beat - SB introduced me to NANA - but I didn't own any until then).
I've seen up to episode 40 of the NANA anime fansubbed on http://tv-links.co.uk (and I can't wait to see the rest)!!
NANA = heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:07 pm
Name/Nickname: Corey (AKA CJ, Corey Jean Jelly Bean, Huggy, Teddy, Dave (don't ask), etc...)
Why You Like NANA: Well, the story is amazing. It really makes you think. You want to cheer for all the characters (except for Takumi and Shoji...)
Favorite NANA Character: Besides Nana and Hachi, it would be Shin, because he's so innocent and adorable.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: ParaKiss, Princess Ai, Model, Fruits Basket, MARS, Trinity Blood, Ruroni Kenshin, Trigun...
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I have all the ParaKiss anime episodes and manga (I like the manga better...) and all the Nana manga and anime episodes so far. I've been wanting to get the live action movie but have been hesitant (if you really wanna know, PM me.)

~NN~ ninja  

NeferetNyx

Kirika7777

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:36 am
Name/Nickname: Kirika7777
Why You Like NANA: cool characters, real-life problems, passion...
Favorite NANA Character: Nana smile
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Utena, Noir, Houshin Engi...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:37 pm
Name/Nickname: Sushidreams
Why You Like NANA: who doesn't, its got a great plot and awesome characters.
Favorite NANA Character: Both Nana's, shin and nobu
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Paradise Kiss,Honey and Clover, Bleach,Vampire Knight,Gentlemans Alliance,Yurara, Fruits Basket. I could go on forever.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: nothing special  

SushiDreams

Yatterchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 am
Name/Nickname:Angie/Roxas
Why You Like NANA:I like Nana because unlike other shojo animes where they are not serious at all, Nana is. Cause most shojo romances involve a lot of comedy and it becomes very light and annoying sometimes. Nana is serious and slightly comedic, which makes it easier to connect with and adds to its greatness. ^^
Favorite NANA Character:My favorite character i think is probably... hmm i think Komastu "Hachi" Nana. Her problems in her relationships are so easy to connect with and shes a really fun character.
Least favorite Nana character: Junko, i don't know but she seems... to just kinda interfere with Hachi Nana's life too much. It's too meddling.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: wow um...
Anime: Lucky Star, Lovely Complex, Romeo x Juliet, Yami no boushi, Gravitation, Hand Maid May, Lain, Haibane Renmei, Higurashi, Kiba, Metropolis, Akira, Dirty Pair Flash, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Evangelion, and like a a**-load of others...
Manga: Pita-Ten, CardCaptor Sakura, Chobits, Utena, X-Day, Bleach, Mar, Princess Ai, +Anima, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, Gantz, Slam Dunk, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, and others i can't remember right now...
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I really love to play video games and dress goth loli for some reason... lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:42 am
Name/Nickname: Sweetalexiel (Valeria)
Why You Like NANA: cause it's more mature than the other shoujo I use to read
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Komatsu, cause i act often like her
Other Anime/Manga You Like: paradise kiss, hanayori dango, marmelade boy
Anything Else You'd Like To Add:thanks for admitting me!  

sweetalexiel

cathyn119

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Name/Nickname: Cathy
Why You Like NANA: Becuase of the storyline and character's personalities.
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Osaki <3
Other Anime/Manga You Like: A lot. But to name a few: Hana-Kimi, Hot Gimmick, MARS, FMA, and DeathNote.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: My first cosplay was Nana O. at Metrocon '07.
And I plan to keep cosplaying her later on.
n___n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:45 am
Name/Nickname: Rebecca/Unspoken Confessions
Why You Like NANA: The art & Plot =3
Favorite NANA Character: Hachi, Yasu & Shin
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Chobits, Negima?!, Lucky star
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I'm a HachixNobu shipper. 3nodding

Unspoken Confessions

farts is moved

6,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 pm
Name/Nickname: Derrin/JiffyPop
Why You Like NANA: Great story and characters. I also love punk and Hachi makes me laugh sometimes.
Favorite NANA Character: Nana or Shin...I have a hard time choosing. ^^'
Other Anime/Manga You Like: FLCL, Rouroni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, Loveless, Alichino
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I don't really have much other than I'm probably one of the few boys to enjoy Nana. ^^'

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff