Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
"All Asians look alike!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:25 pm
You got that right... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Oh so true. People are always saying that and I've mistaken some people for other people because of this. XD

sdadjairhgishjvsklb

ch0coh0lic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:41 pm
i have 2 "twins" at school. when we look at eachother we dont think we look alike, but man.... ppl confuse us for eachother almost everyday!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:01 am
Haha i try that once i sucked  

azn_babex

cho-rohk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:59 am
-sob- i got a 7 on that test...shame!!!

its strange that my parents can always tell whos who and what not.
must be because they are korean natives!!!
and i dont know many asians either...D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:31 am
I agree. I cannot tell what nationality azns are. >.>" I'm chinese and its usually teh nationality that is thought of right away so usually people ask me if i'm chinese.

My viet friends get pissed cause they get asked it too. x]

Procrasinating_Packy

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Procrasinating_Pocky
I agree. I cannot tell what nationality azns are. >.>" I'm chinese and its usually teh nationality that is thought of right away so usually people ask me if i'm chinese.

My viet friends get pissed cause they get asked it too. x]

xD
Sometimes I get embarassed if I ask them a wrong nationality, since I'm Asian too (Filipino). sweatdrop

It's crazy. @.@;;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:57 pm
no i dont think so  

[[LuMPiA]]

Xiao_Jun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:22 pm
uh i dont think asia look alike though!! eek those who are not familiar with asian cant tell the difference but we are so we can tell mayb not a lot of difference but we can tell where a person comes from by their accent or skin color though rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:32 am
lols .. for me yea on monday everywun was asking me if i was chinese and i told them yes. and then on tuesday they once again asked me the same question butt this time asked if i was japanese and i said 100% japanese wannabe. wednesday all my friends said are you koreon? i was like. emo  

ChinKeyy!!..

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:58 pm
i dont think so bc of what i have seen even though from afar that may be the case when ur up close to them nope not at all, everyone has distinct charcteristics about them showin in plain sight and otherwise so yea  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:56 pm
Haha so today my engrish teacher made a comment about an essay that he thought was my friend's (who's asian) and she said that that wasn't her essay and we asked if maybe it was Karen's (other asian in my school) and he said, "Are you accusing me of making that common stereotype? All Asians look the same!"  

XShadowMistressX

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:09 pm
Theres a Vietnamese guy in my school that has the same hai as me...
Does that count?...
>.<...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:10 pm
I can't tell the difference. I scored like a 7...  

souramyos

Jelai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:02 pm
XShadowMistressX
Haha so today my engrish teacher made a comment about an essay that he thought was my friend's (who's asian) and she said that that wasn't her essay and we asked if maybe it was Karen's (other asian in my school) and he said, "Are you accusing me of making that common stereotype? All Asians look the same!"

xd xd xd xd xd
rofl  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas