Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Umberella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:57 pm
I had to sell more stuff on ebay because I still don't have a job. I don't own too much more stuff that is worth anything. It is a bit worrying. Maybe now that the holidays are over, I can get a job. That's my complaint for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:15 pm
My complaint is that although I am lucky to have gotten a job so quickly once I decided that I should, I HATE MY JOB!!!!  

redshiftnova

Nuala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:57 am
I'm not sure what's worse: finding that out after getting a job smoothly or snatching at a well-paid job after two years on welfare - as I did - only to find within six weeks that you'd gnaw your own leg off to get away from your boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:14 am
sweatdrop gonk My stomach . . . . it feels kinda' hungry and pukey, and I know I only got about three hours of sleep last night, but still . . . .I dunno what it's doing in there, but . . . it should stop. Like now. crying  

Kai Kaze Kaloni Kozue

Retasha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:13 am
Blegh. My ears are killing me. I have an ear infection in one, and the cat freaked out while I was holding her and shredded the other. Not a fun day. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:11 pm
There's no WAY I can pay my taxes this year and I've never filed for an extension before.

I just KNOW I'm gonna screw this up.  

Harbone
Crew

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:58 am
I have been trying to find my smithreens. Has anyone seen them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:42 am
I think they flew by me in Towns today - tried to snag them in my bug net, but they got clean away... 4laugh  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:54 pm
Ahh... the taxman... always quick to take the $$$ outta my check, not quite so quick to return when they've taken more than they oughta.

Good luck figuring out your taxes, Harbone. Might not hurt to check out the IRS website to get some direction on how that all works.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:57 pm
I have never met anyone so sensitive before in my life! Every word I said offended him, even my attenpt to lighten things up and crack a joke. How a**l does one really need to be to achieve the title of "Hardcore Emo"?
Just. . . .holy crap man!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Retasha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:17 pm
I want to take that tv that's next door and throw it through the window. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Too many people use cheerfulness and "nice" conversation as a form of attack. Nobody can accept "sir, madam, please and thank you" as polite enough these days, you gotta act like you're they're best frickin' buddy or you're being "rude."

Then... then they try and force you to act like you like them and they say crap like "I was just TRYING to be friendly" or "I only wanted to know your na-aa-ame!" And then YOU'RE the one with your butt in the frier.

rolleyes I SA-AID please.

There's no protection for people who aren't rich and in control.

Well, I'm not going to your damn fancy church! I already KNOW I'm damned and I've already ASKED for forgiveness and I'll do it again, if I have to, and yeah, yeah, every knee will bow and all that but I will NOT submit to YOU. Grrr!  

Harbone
Crew

Umberella

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:02 pm
I caught a cold from my husband and I have a bachelorette party to plan for a fussy eater. Ever try to find appetizer recipes that don't contain onions, garlic, vegetables, ranch dressing, chili, nuts, or peppers? Well, take a look at a party cookbook sometime and see what I mean. (I have found a few recipes 4laugh .)
I have so much to do and I am supposed to be resting! I'm not tired! I just wanna accomplish a million things...zzzzzzzz...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:36 pm
Have you seen the prices on the new rares...? eek scream

Give it a few weeks to settle down to see what this shizzle is really worth. rolleyes  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:48 am
Yes, it's mind-boggling, but as you say, it'll settle down after the first rush of excitement over the new items. What I find astonishing in the Marketplace is how some sellers mark up their common items to two or three times the store price - relying on gullible buyers not to check the stores first, I suppose. Rares and game items are more difficult to price, and can be expected to fluctuate, but... stores commons?? eek  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff