Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:37 am
"Ok, but this is my first time on land... and how come you guys don't have these weird type things on your backs?" Anglie said, looking at her wings  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:52 pm
"Uhm..." This was the first time Luchia had noticed Anglie's wings.She was puzzled.
"Maybe you didnt fully transform into a human yet?" she suggested.

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:00 pm
Yuri just "Hymph" and walks away, goes back to her piano room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:28 am
Name: Tara Kokoro
Pearl Color: Teal
Past: Happy until her younger sister, Moriha was taken and turned evil.
Bio: Happy most the time and when she sees two sisters together she gets a little moody.
Appearance:
Human:User Image((hair is darker and blue/tealish))
Idol:User Image((hair is blue/teal and much longer))
Mermaid:User Image

Raspberry_Vengeance

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm
Hello?
Is anyone going to Posty?
I PMed Airstar to tell her to add Teal PEarl to the list,But no answer yet.
Is anyone still alive?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:50 am
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Hello?
Is anyone going to Posty?
I PMed Airstar to tell her to add Teal PEarl to the list,But no answer yet.
Is anyone still alive?
heh heh, sorry!! I'll add her right away!! ^_^  

Kandie Skull

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:34 am
"I don't know, What are they called? I don't know much about the human world..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:09 pm
Yuri satted on her piano table and starts playing. She remembers what kind of songs the mermaids play, so shes trying to know how they sound like by playing the piano. She keeps playing for a few hours, but coouldn't seem to get it. "I need the lyrics and notes of the song that the mermaids love and like!" she growls. "But WHERE IS IT?!"  

Pow in the Wow

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:45 pm
Tara walked around the loby. She spotted a grand piano and an idea strucked her. She wasn't sure if she should but she did anyways. She walked over to the piano and sat down. She played with the keys and began to play a song. "Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashiteta, Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI, Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta, Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi, Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi..." she sang quietly with the melody of the piano.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:56 am
Back at Gaito's castle,Coco start punching at the cage thing she's in.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 am
Sara looked over towards Coco. "I'm Sorry" she said, not knowing if Coco heard that or not, "Because of me we got caught..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:50 pm
Luchia went out of her room to get snacks for Hannon and Angliewho were still in her room.She decided she would get extra for Meko,for when she woke up. She poked around the corner of the room as she heard a melody comming from the loby.She began to sing with the piano,not knowing someone else was singing to. She turned anothercorner and saw another girl sitting at the piano.Surprised she spoke up, "Uhmm...Hi,Can I help you?"

((SOrry guyes! School has kept me away for weeks! crying gonk ))

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:31 pm
Anglie
Sara looked over towards Coco. "I'm Sorry" she said, not knowing if Coco heard that or not, "Because of me we got caught..."

Coco looked toward Sara and said"It's ok Sara,I know Luchia and the other will help us for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:20 pm
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Luchia went out of her room to get snacks for Hannon and Angliewho were still in her room.She decided she would get extra for Meko,for when she woke up. She poked around the corner of the room as she heard a melody comming from the loby.She began to sing with the piano,not knowing someone else was singing to. She turned anothercorner and saw another girl sitting at the piano.Surprised she spoke up, "Uhmm...Hi,Can I help you?"

((SOrry guyes! School has kept me away for weeks! crying gonk ))

Tara imediately stopped singing and spun around. "Oh, er, I'm sorry. I thought I could just. I'm really sorry," Tara mumbled as she stood up from the stool.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:49 pm
"I hope so. We're counting on them to get us out..." Sara replied, remembering them.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff