Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaptin Kewl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:03 am
well I play cadians but I don't have a picture of my army  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:51 pm
i play chaos

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR  

Yogi_19

malice-793

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:04 am
Hi, I am Malice-793. I have been in the hobby since 4th grade, but I have yet to make a full army. I have gotten close though.

Currently I am scratch building a BFG ork fleet and hae atleast 500 pts. made. I am also making a Legion of the Damned space marine army.

I do not have a digi cam and cannot post pics, sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:16 pm
Hey there all, I'm Tom and i've been at 40k for about a year. Currently i've amassed 1500 points solid of Tau and i'm starting a Custom chapter marine army (I wanted Dark Eldar but nooo they were pulled! gonk ) No pictures yet until it's all painted and shiny!  

Dalton Bladesworthy

Pherexio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:56 pm
Greetings everyone! My name is Pherexio (hard to tell, I know xd ), and I just started playing warhammer a few days ago eek That's correct, just a few days. I really don't have much to show for it except an empty wallet and a half-finished rule book, but I'm determined to learn and play effectively. I've been playing RTS and other strategy video games since I was in first grade, and I'm now starting to discover the glory of tabletop games. It's a itte expensive for my current income, but in another few months, my Witch Hunter Army (currently consisting of seven unstarted models) should be at least at beginner's play level, so I hope to start playing some games very soon at the semi-local comic shop.
I think I've really outdone myself however. The last time I started a rather expensive hobby was when I began to play Magic: The Gathering and neglected to buy any creature cards (very embarrassing at first), but now iwth Warhammer 40k, I neglected not only to buy paint, but I also purchased the wrong glue, so my army remains in pieces until next month.
I hope that I'll learn a few tips here and there by hanging around this guild, so keep an eye out for me, who knows, one day you may end up my opponent at a world tournament! Anything is possible, so I'll be sticking around for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:18 pm
I'm neonaruto, been playing for a good, oh, almost four weeks now. my army is 450 points of tau, and it has not won yet. I love communism, paldins, and all forms of greater good, I hate space marines, which I consider to be space Nazi's, since they KILL ALL ALIENS REGARDLESS even innocent peacfull tau  

[~out of the bag~]

xUnknownxAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:43 am
Hi I'm Daniel. I have 6,000 pts. of Blood Angels, 4,000 pts. of World Eaters, 2,500 pts. if Imperial Guard, and a Imperial Guard Storm Trooper Kill Team.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:28 pm
Hi, i'm new (doi ^^), my name is Crystal, and I play 40k and Necrumunda. I have Tau for the 40k and Esher for the Necrumunda. I don't play that often, and i'm hoping that there are a few female players here to chat with ^^ Don't get me wrong, I love the guys... but it's good to see a female 40k player every once in a while. xd  

crystalsmuse

CidCaldensfey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:25 pm
Well, I'm new to Warhammer 40,000 table top but I've played a few of the PC titles in the past. I've read up a lot on the fluff and a few of the books.

Right now at the moment, I have a 2% painted Battle of Macragge set. I have a bit of a funny story though.

Well, one day my cat jumped up on my working table and knocked off my sergeant. I didn't notice this so after a few days pass I look down at the floor in a hallway and who do I see there? My sergeant. He was mauled...it was horrible. His chainsword was bent all of shape, had several bite marks all over hte place. He was killed. sad So my dad went out and purchased a replacement. Because of the fact that you cannot just go out and buy a sergeant, he bought a veteran sergeant instead!

So now I have a veteran sergeant surprised !!!

As for me, I'm a PC Gamer. I like to game a lot and enjoy talking to people. Hopefully this guild will offer some new friendships! Those are always good biggrin And it's nice to meet you all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:00 am
im night.
soz no pic of my army.
i collect tyranids im not into it much any more.
no got the chance to play in ages.

i love customising my figures.
youll see what i mean when i find a way to take pics of my stuff.
if not ill describe it.  

nighthack

seniorevil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:46 am
hey, im seniorevil. I collect a smalll Tau force and im just starting a cadian 8th Force (any tips would be great whee ) soz no pics sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:28 pm
Hello all.
As is probably (painfully) obvious I'm brand new to Gaia.
My wife (crystalsmuse) talked me into joining yesterday.
I'm not new to Warhammer though...been playing since a HS Freshman ('96)

My largest (and first) army is Dark Angels. I have Tau as well. I sold my 'nids about a year ago but will probably get back into them with the 4ed codex...

I also have Vampire Counts for WHFB and a Chaos BFG fleet and a small Van Saar Necromunda gang.  

OfTheDark

Masada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:16 pm
Hi i am Adam and i have a 2000 pts Tau army and a 1000 pts Chaos Space Marine army (Black Legion) so hi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:29 pm
And i am also in the process of collecting a entirely Kroot army.  

Masada

Sentinelprime03

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:37 am
Hey everyone! i am a new eldar player. i will give you guys a pic of my army soon enough.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff