Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 am
[ d e a d g i r l ]
I dislike some anime girls, but for diferent reasons. Exampl: Sakura from Naruto. She's annoying, i dislike her personality. Also, Kairi, from kingdom hearts, she's really annoying.
But i like most of the girl characters in final fantasy, and the ones in digimon too.
Same here, Kairi can go and die in a hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:26 pm
Well, kinda of.
I do tend to hate a good 80% of female anime characters, but I have legit reasons. I usually dislike them because they are airheads with giant tits and rarely do more then smile, cry, and MAYBE kick something (if you're lucky).
Examples: Sakura Haruno, Orohime Inoue, Lenalee Lee, Karin, Winry Rockbell, etc. etc. etc.
BUT, I usually love the female villians because they actually have some backbone. I happen to be a huge fan of characters like Road Kamelot, Konan, etc.
I also love the more tom-boyish girls like Tatsuki Arisawa, Temari, Yoruichi Shihōin, etc.

I don't hate ALL the girls, just the ditsy/bitchy ones
3nodding

merobean

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

:/ I hate very few female anime characters. Usually, I rather like them. And envy them, because they're always so cute xD I do dislike Misa, because she's so annoying - but you've gotta admit, she IS cute and was very helpful at points. But I don't hate her.
I'm kinda mad at Sakura from CCS though because dammit why isn't she dating Tomoyo? She's too good for Syaoran! D:

Anyway, that so many yaoi fans hate girls makes me sad, because it gives us a bad name as "anime weeaboos" ;_;

I don't see why so many people hate Kairi and Sakura, either. Sakura has saved her team's asses more than once and she does try her hardest to be a good ninja, and Kairi never did anything wrong as far as I know, and she doesnt seem like she wants to separate Sora and Riku in any way. And she has a pretty dress.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:42 pm
No, why should I? Some characters even fit better to females, then they do to other guys. And if it's a story between guys and girls in a non-yaoi anime, it should be obvious, that the guys wouldn't abandon their girlfriends for the next best male character.  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Lil chibi chu chu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:26 am
whats the point in hating them or cursing them when its already been made to do it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:43 pm
I hate any anime girl that gets in the way of a pairing i like.
The rest of them are fine with me 4laugh  

Enzai Sebby3

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Most girls in anime depict a stupid short skirted big breasted who is hopelessly in love and has a terrible past, if it is a shonen anime they generally have a suckish ability and get their asses kicked and have to have a guy save them, OR, they defeat the bad guy and then collapse.

OR

A bitchy woman.

I tend to ignore them, since most of my favourite characters are the boys. Generally the a**-holish ones.

FTW  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 am
hehe I can be like that. If I know its supposed to be a yaoi or I want it to be a yaoi I hate it when a girl tries to get in the way of that XD and in yuri...but I hate the guy XP  

lil_utena

Fallen Angel Link

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm
I'll admit that I'm sort of like and not at the same time. Though I only dislike some of them for other reasons than the fact that she gets in the way of my fantasy yaoi pairing. Ex: Sakura. She annoys me for some reason. But there is also no chance that she will end up with neither Naruto or Sasuke. Ex 2: Misa. I love her. Even though she gets in the way of the L/Light pairing. I'm just complicated like that. The hatred varies on different factors... But generally, I like anime girls. I draw them more (and better than) guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm
I'm a hgue fan of yaoi and it's true I would like to see more guys together but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate every anime girl out there. There are some anime girls that get on my nerves, I'm going to lie but it's usually because they are just annoying. However, there are some cool ones i.e. Rukia, Blue, Revy, Haruhi, and the list goes on. ^_^

RainMisoa

Questionable Informer

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm
The anime girls in yaoi are supposed to be comic relief. well, usually. They don't bug me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:12 pm
ah, i dont do that, though i do hate some anime girls, like sakura, misa, and kikyo, other then that, any that are super annoying -_-  

ninamori_13

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 am
Ok..I admit..I really hated Sakura...but not so much anymore she has become a strong person...mostly now I just hate Sasuke for leaving...lol  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff