Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:44 pm
"Fine,I'll stay back. I can't say anything for the Chronos Numbers since they seem to know something about him,But I'll see what I can do." Sven said to Myoko, "And once Train wakes up,I've got news for him too,that could extremly help us."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:46 pm
"Okay then. Wait...you do have people out there looking for him!?" Myoko smiles gently. "oh well, thank you Sven. I think Train's tired he's fallen asleep for real this time....as am I considering Kaine took me to the brink of loosing all my energy which would shut me down incorectly and most likely screw up my memory. I think I'm going to lie down as well." She hugs Sven, then walks over to her window and closes it securely. She steps to her bed and lays down on her back with her fingers laced on her stomach and closes her eyes.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:51 pm
Sven pulled Train back in from the window before Myoko shut it. "Good dreams,then." Then Sven left,dragging Train behind him,and shut the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:59 pm
She chuckled quietly before they left the room completely.
Hour of time elaspes and she slowly wakes up. "Mmm...I feel a bit better." A small petite figure stood at her bed. She blinked a few times but it was gone. "Jesus! I'm begining to see things..." She got out of bed and stepped up to the door opening it and seeing the small figure again. "Holy!" She whispered. She went downstairs and acted as calm as possible. This is getting strange...I'm going insane...I must be!  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:06 pm
Sven had left Train at one of the booths in the bar and headed back to the hideout to clean some more. He managed to clean most of it before falling asleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:58 am
Train sat up and rubbed his head. He wasn't expecting to hit his head on a table when he woke up, considering he had fallen asleep on a windowsill. He squinted over at Myoko and smiled. "Good morning. Well, not as good for me." He rubbed his head again, and stood up. "Sheesh, I guess I must've been completely drained to fall asleep without remembering it..."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 am
Myoko noticed Train in the booth. She smiled, giggled, then turned, and walked outside and looked around. The feeling of being watched stayed with her and she shivered. 'Why did that little...girl...seem so familiar? That ghost, or whatever it was, didn't seem much older then I was when I was taken in...' The memory struck her like thousands of needles being forced through her skin. When she looked up she realised she was nowhere near Annette's Bar anymore, but hours and miles away. 'Why did I come HERE!?' She examined the house that stood before her. She heard giggling from inside, she found this odd as the building had a restricted and condemmed sign in the yard. "I should go back. Sven might think Kaine came back while they were both gone." She turned her back to the house. "Which way did I come from though..." From where she now stood she felt like a small child again, lost, alone, and mistreated. She turned back to the house where the giggling came again. Every step she took she felt more helpless and sad as though she were going back in time. Pushing on the door and twisting the knob she found it unlocked and now open. She walked in and the door creaked shut behind her. This came as no surprise...it always had done that since she could remember. "Now, why did I hear laughing?" She looked around but found no one, then she came to the room she'd stayed in. The door was open a bit and when pushed it creaked open eerily enough to make her cringe, she walked in, her heals clicked on the floor quietly. She smiled as she looked around, everything as it was when she'd left. She laid down on the bed and looked at the pictures of Ayako all around her. She smiled and closed her eyes not truely meaning to fall asleep here and not knowing why she did at all. What she had failed to notice when she'd walked in was that all the doors...had locked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:56 am
Train stared at the clock. It was beginning to get late, and he was beginning to worry about Myoko. It was a bad time for her to run off like that. He pushed open the door, and walked outside. He lookes around wondering where to look first. He decided he might as well not bug Sven, and just go look himself. He started down a path in hopes that she'd just went for a long walk.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:41 pm
Sven woke up,but not entirely,and he wouldn't until he had some coffe. he went back into Annette's bar,but didn't notice train was gone until he'd finished his coffee. Sven asked Annette "Were did Train go?" and she replied "He went after Myoko. She left a few hours ago."

Sven nearly fell off his seat when she said that. "Damn!!" And he went after her in his car. All of the sudden,his vision eye started,and painfully. He felt drained,as everything went black and he no longer felt himself sitting in the seat of his car. Then,when he could feel and see,he was outside the house. He somehow knew Myoko was in there,but also something very sinister didn't want him there,but he broke down the locked front door anyway to go after Myoko.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:13 pm
At the top of the stairs stands a little girl. She resembled Myoko almost too much, the only difference was she was partly translucent, small, and rather skinny. She smiled down at him, giggled and ran off.

Around Myoko the shadows shifted into humanistic forms in a resemblence of a memorie that's still all too vivid in her young mind. As she woke up she saw a shadow hanging and circling on the wall. She sat up quickly and another shadow appeared at the end of the bed the head half severed. She ran to the door to get out, only to find it locked. She turned and the shadows moved on the floor quickly. Her shadow started to play along, making her think she was still dreaming. She sunk down next to the bed, closed her eyes, covered her ears, and screamed though knowing no one would hear her. She sobbed as she felt the shadows start to engulf her. Her left eye turned red but her right eye did as well. Something inside her had snapped...again.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:59 pm
Sven heard the scream and ignored the little girl. He ran to where he had heard the sream,and strated banging on the door,"Myoko,MYOKO! Are you in there?!" Sven's banging was useless,the door didn't so much as budge. He finally gave up hitting the door and pulled out his gun,which was loaded with explosive bullets. He shot it three times,one for each hinge and one for the doorknob,and then knocked the door in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:37 am
Kaine stepped out from the darkest corner. "She never was stable." He knelt behind her and lifted her chin exposing both of the eyes. He brought her hands from her ears and behind her back. "This is the real her. The murderer in her! She's no where CLOSE to the girl you knew. She's snapped, and this is the last time she crosses the line."

Myok's blank expression towards both of them hinted that her memory of Sven was now vague and her memory of Kaine wasn't there. "How about you let me go before I kill you?" Her voice was no longer soft and calm but more quiet and harsh. Her actions moved slower but seemed to be stronger then even Kaine had thought possible as she stood and kicked back releasing herself from him.

"Please! Make them stop!" The little girl from before stood at Sven's side and pulled gently on his pantsleg to get his attention. "Make her go away! Please she'll kill everyone! Make her go back! I didn't mean to let her out!" The little girl started to cry and looked at Myoko as she held Kaine to the wall threattening to kill him slowly.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Svens eye throbbed when the little girl touched him,and then something started to happen. His eye began to throb and hurt,but insted of losing energy,he was gaining it. Then,his dead partner appered translucent like the girl. The pain stopped and Sven's partner (lets call him John,I don't remember his actual name) sort of comforted the girl while he said "Everything will be fine,Sven knows what to do,he can help you." then John turned his head to Sven and said "You already know what to do. Help this girl,who is the real Myoko," Almost as an afterthough,he added "And I didn't give you your vision eye,you already had it,I just awakened it for you."

Sven was speechless. He understood exaclty what John ment,but at the same time didn't. "Whatever you say." Was Sven's reply. He had carefully observed what shots he had fired,and knew what shot was next.

"Sorry,Myoko." Is all Sven could say as he pulled the trigger. He could see the blue bullet leave the barrel and travel to Myoko's head. When it connected,she was frozen where she stood,alive and unharmed,just unable to move. She was still holding Kaine to the wall.

Sven walke dover ans said to Kaine,"I hate killing and anything to do with killing. I only talked to the Chronos Numbers to see what they knew,but If you keep going after her,I'll make sure your death is slow and painful. Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:20 am
(This is Mikuni...sorry my account is on lockdown)
The little girl hugged John and whimpered as her real body froze. "I don't know what to do now...I'm still scared." Too little to understand that she has to stop herself she stood there still crying slightly.

"I don't care if you kill me you'll be killing her too. Don't think I'll give up you see the reall her right now! This is the side Biotech needs to rule the world!" Kaine sneered. He vanished quickly like a ghost through the wall as though he'd been letting her hold him there.

The little girl stopped crying and pointed to where he'd been. "He's my daddy..." She smiled. Thank you mister." She moved to the body that was once her and examined it. "She's scary..." She pouted and looked at Sven then at where John was. "I don't know what to do..." She bit her lip softly. "I'm scared that if I touch her she'll unfreeze and kill us all." (She doesn't understand she's not real).  

Cry_Angel

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces