Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:31 pm
((especially since i modeled Hotaru after muself xp )) ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:35 pm
((lol none of my characters get modeled after me though I wish I had long silver blue hair.))

"If that man hadn't been trying to kill the girl I would never have drawn my sword."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:40 pm
((haha, thats usually easiest))

The police was still pale, not wishing to enrage the girl again, he spoke calmly.

"Unfortunately...it was still a crime...so you'l have to...uuhh"

"HAVETAH WHAT!?" Hotaru shouted at the helpless policeman, her fangs starting to show.

"cmm..sv..ce..."

"huh?" The frefly girl said dumbly, not have heard anyting ther than a weak mutter.

"Community service." Another policeman said, though he hardly looked the part with his orange and purple outfit and spikey blonde hair.

it took a minute for the message to sink in...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:57 pm
"O please don't punish them!!' cried the young girl. "Its my fault...I got into this mess dont' punish them for protecting me!! In fact if you dont' i will have every single person out on this street go against you" No doubt amaya had quite some power in the nation. Her silk kimono adorned her figure and was black. On the back was a shape of a wolf. Her now short hair fell over one eye and her once green eyes turned blue.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:32 pm
Kari was standing there calmly, "If I must I will but..." She grins evily, "You'll be hearing from my father."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:56 pm
Amaya looks at Kari. "let me handle this. My father controls the police"  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm
Kari shrugs, "My father is the most feared man on the face of the earth."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:13 pm
Hotaru, thnking it was her turn for some banter, put her tewo cents in.

"My dad is dead!" she exclaimed proudly, as everyone gave her a curious glance before continuing on...

((seriously...can we get a move on? I WANT TO KICK SOMETHING!! and talk to...eerrmm...myself? eh whatever...))

((i'm really lame, eh? rofl ninja ninja ))  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:02 am
what little did anyone know this frightened young girl was quite the swordswoman. She went to great lengths to keep her profile low and ended up in quite a predicament which she is greatful to her rescuers. She had been asked ((just like how sano met kenshin)) to fight and get rid of hitokiri bottousi the manslayer. She shook her head at the clueless comment hotaru said. Amaya said in a cool voice" go back to your posts. These ladies protected me. After all i have heard of a swordsman in ur midst who protects as well. tell me did u punish him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:29 am
Kari just stood there combing her fingers through her long hair, "Can I go now I have a little brother to look after and my mother told me to come get something from someone called Megumi I think....does anyone know who or where she is?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:40 pm
"I am right here" said megumi who heard the commotion. "what is it you need?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:29 pm
"My little brother needs more medicine." She pulls a small piece of paper out of her pocket and hands it to Megumi, "Everything I need is written there."

((Make it up cuz I'm to lazy too.))  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:57 pm
Megumi went inside and made the medicine the girl needed. she handed it to her saying,"now remember the dosage. Once a day"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:42 pm
"Thanks." She takes it hands Megumi some money and walks off towards a small house.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:47 pm
Meanwhile Amaya walked around looking for the red haired man with the x shaped scar. her weapons were highly concealed and she gave off a look of a shy and helpless girl despite the fact she is quite tough.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff