Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evergreen2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:52 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:07 am
yeah actually I had a dream where I had fallen out of the sky and into an Inuyasha show, but for some reason Bart Simpson and Shuichi were there too. And then I fell in love with Sesshamaru, and Shuichi and Bart Simpson fell in love.. and then we all had this big triple wedding beacuse InuYasha was also getting married to both Kagome and Kikyo... It was kind of strange...  

[lol]

ShadowPuppete

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:17 pm
Okay, this one is wieeerdd:

I'm on top of some really tall cliff with my sister talking about something I forget) and we get to the edge of said cliff when this crazy-psycho gopher pops out of the ground! (It was all cartoony and had different sized eyes and spindly little arms) SO we do something stupid and decide to take a better look at this gopher. Then it starts choking. It was kinda gross and I told my sister not to touch it because I could tell something was wrong about it, but she tries to help it anyways. Then the little monster pushes her off the cliff!!
Then it's like "heeheeheeheeeee!!" Then I jump off the cliff to save my sister {kinda stupid now that I think about it}. It must've been a TALL cliff because we're falling through clouds like in those old Bugs Bunny cartoons.
All the while, I'm screaming at my sister how to air-break and slow down. I make it....but she doesn't. In the background, I can still hear that psycho-gopher laughing his head off.
[stupid freakin' gopher stressed ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:08 pm
When a celebrity I shall never reveal was my nanny.. rofl  

Sapphic Babe

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:08 am
I usually can't tell that it was dream. Wake up and ask the people who were IN the dream about it like it was actually something that had happened and they give me a look similar to O_o;; "Jess... are you okay?" Yeah... good dreams though!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:52 pm
That all my friends were a part of the juunishi.  

kikyo98

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:08 am
I was getting married. WTF?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:41 am
all of mine are very, very strange. sweatdrop  

chicory-dock

Nikou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:14 am
I've had some weird ones, but the most recent one that I can clearly remember was the one I had last night about Priest. I dreamt it had been turned into an anime! IT WAS AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:23 pm
I'm back with yet another strange dream...

It started with me at lunch. I was with our usual lunch crew, which would be Caitlin, Kayla, Amber, Monique, and I think her name is Kristen. The bell rang, but as soon as we stood up, one of the teachers yelled "SIT DOWN!" gonk She was somehow convinced that the bell lied and we shouldn't leave the room until 7:30 PM. Considering how lunch is over around 11:40-ish... that would've taken a while.

Thankfully, though, the clock was messed up. About 5 minutes later, we were able to leave the cafeteria. Unlike the usual swarm of children, we all left single-file. This was because Greed (Yes, I need a life. xd ) was handing out little "How To Be EVIL! (Mwhahaha)" packets. I took one and stared at him for a couple minutes. Then, I pointed drastically.
"YOU'RE NOT ENVY!"
"...And?"
I just kinda stormed off angrily. xd I wound up in some random classroom. We were supposed to get into groups and recite our favorite song word for word. Since I was placed in a group with a bunch of girls who I can't stand that wanted to do some rap song that I hated, I got up and left the room.

Since my dream self has about as much comprehension as the real me, I ended up at an airport. When I went to sit down, I found myself sitting next to Tohru Honda. xd We ended up talking about how cool frozen peas are when it comes to using them as weapons. Not exactly a Tohru-like topic, but... I woke up shortly after that because of my damned alarm clock.  

fk12

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:25 am
One about all the missed opportunities I had with someone I really, really care about & I woke up crying >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:58 pm
It was about school, and how I was assigned into this classroom, It was like hell waiting room. gonk Scary thing is I remember it. I don't ever remember my dream d@mn it!!! gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:54 pm
Suddenly I was on a daylight binge (no sleep) and I fell half asleep and sudde3nly my life was on a soundtrack by madonna.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:02 pm
Meh, her songs are scary half of the time.  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:03 pm
at least I think it was madonna...coulda been someone else...I gotta do that again one day....might end up with somethng like Bjork what would that feel like.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff