Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:32 pm
Yeah... and if they ever gain new fans, good for them. crying

They just lost the ones that they had ever since they came out. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm
*sigh* i feel guilty for not supporting what they do since ive been a fan for quite some time, yet im not into their music now and i think they should go back. if only no min woo was still there. . ..  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:33 pm
f a n g i r l
*sigh* i feel guilty for not supporting what they do since ive been a fan for quite some time, yet im not into their music now and i think they should go back. if only no min woo was still there. . ..

At least he's going solo. XD heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:38 pm
solo that is kinda scary. . some times if you go solo you suck. . .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:00 am
[schizophrenic]
solo that is kinda scary. . some times if you go solo you suck. . .

Hmm yeah... O_O

Actually, he never said anything about what kind of genre he'll sing. O____O

I'm actually more scared of that than his own singing. :/

I mean, singing improves later, but if he's gonna sing ballad forever, I might just stop liking him. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:28 am
yea. . me too. .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:34 am
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

Hey have you ever noticed that Rose kinda resembles a barbie with burnt hair? :/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:46 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

Hey have you ever noticed that Rose kinda resembles a barbie with burnt hair? :/

hmmm. . .well i am going to have alot of those when i grow up. . . i hate barbies so if anyone goes to my house and they or their children bring any dolls. . .i will take them and bbq them. . yummm. .doesnt that sound delicious. . thats funny. . keke. . i sound mean. . dolphies are no exception. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:50 am
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

hmmm. . .well i am going to have alot of those when i grow up. . . i hate barbies so if anyone goes to my house and they or their children bring any dolls. . .i will take them and bbq them. . yummm. .doesnt that sound delicious. . thats funny. . keke. . i sound mean. . dolphies are no exception. .

not even dollfies? thats surely crazy. . . i know it seems kinda freaky to some people, but i want marrionettes and manniquins. . . . i like to dress things up. . . . . you cant burn them all! im going to buy some and give them to your children. tee heehee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:54 pm
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

not even dollfies? thats surely crazy. . . i know it seems kinda freaky to some people, but i want marrionettes and manniquins. . . . i like to dress things up. . . . . you cant burn them all! im going to buy some and give them to your children. tee heehee

then i hope you like bbq dolls when you grow up because thats all you are going to be eatting if you bring them over to my house. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

then i hope you like bbq dolls when you grow up because thats all you are going to be eatting if you bring them over to my house. .

wahhhhhhh. . . ..thats mean!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:03 pm
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . me too. .

wahhhhhhh. . . ..thats mean!
its not mean. . it is life. . you are teaching your children the significance of life and death. .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:23 pm
Hahaha lol you two are funny. ^__________^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:17 pm
shes a doll hater. . . . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:49 pm
keke. . do not worry i am not the funniest. . fangirl is. . she is like . . is shindong. . keke. . . and no i am not a doll hater. . puppets are fine. . like the one in king and the clown. . they are like dolls. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff