Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hak-K1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:16 pm
Like everyone else here, the animes that made me cry was Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, and Furuba. Nuriko was one of my most favored characters, so really, the death was unexpected when I saw it. I think I tore up a box of tissues on that episode. Also, part where Aya gets stabbed in the chest, Chidori dies, Toya is brutually murdered, and Aki dies.. so sad. Now Furuba, the episode with Tohru hugging her mother's gravestone and her friends come over made me cry. I never thought Hana would give such emotion that she gave.

And call me a sap, but I get teary-eyed still when I see Pokemon the Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back, with Ash's temporary death. As well as Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi's Time Adventure, with Celebi's temporary death.

I also happened to see that *wonderful* movie called Grave of the Fireflies. Not only had it made me cry uncontrollably, and I was in grade school too, but it gave me a period of short depression. It was very depressing and unbearingly sad. A movie I never want to see again due to my experience with it.

It's always the favorites that leave the stage. "Only the good die young," as they say. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:14 pm
crying i cried so much when i watched the last episode of revolutionary girl utena! crying  

kanterella

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:51 pm
There's been quite a few~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:06 pm
no...I have never cried watching an anime...but grave of the fireflies came VERY close crying  

Gakuto is Mizerable

Sakki Goisagi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:14 pm
omg yes...lets see we got cowboy bebop... fullmetal alchemist... wolfs rain...sailor moon... friuts basket  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:52 pm
I think I have seen the most saddest anime ever, lol

crying Air- omg! I cried for like the whole day crying Each time I thought about it I was like crying in ma English class, lol
crying Chrono Crusade- I cried and ma brother cried while watching the last episode
crying Fullmetal Alchemist- Made me cry a lil at the end sweatdrop  

TacoGirl133

little_evil_goth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:13 pm
it depends. if someones around then i can't cry infront of them! but i cried during fruits basket when kyo tranforms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:31 pm
Here's the list:

Cowboy Bebop
Wolf's Rain
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell (only once)

that's all I can think of at the moment.

Lady Isis Spiegel

kageling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:37 am
I swear that Fullmetal Alchemist was made to tear me up. The ending was such a heartbreaker uplifter grab-your-soul-and-rip-it-into-tiny-pieces not-conclusion. Ouch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:45 am
I have to agree with the Pokemon movie when Ash was turned into stone. It always gets me. The Pikachu good-bye episode is another one that usually gets me crying. Oh and a recent episode of Pokemon when Pikachu loses his memory and can't remember Ash. There are more, I'll get back to them later.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

pau-san

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:27 am
a lotta lotta lotta animes make me cry...... don't ask........ i warn you.........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:20 am
Tons of them have made me cry. I can't list them all though, the list is too long. xd  

musokasakura

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:48 pm
The first one that comes to mind is Grave of the Fireflies. And this isn't just like "ohgosh my inner fangirl is crushed Nuriko-sama I love you" kind of thing. This movie is depressing. But oh-so-good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:37 pm
lets see
wolfs rain(o-so-sad o-soo-good)
fullmetal alchemist(you can gess when, why why huges why he was so funny, it was his daters reation that made me cry crying crying crying crying crying crying )
flcl(so funny it made me cry rofl )
dot hack//sign(im not sher when but i know i did)
i'm not sher what else  

earthelament

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas