Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boraxis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:39 am
I got interested in anime when Slam Dunk was first shown on tv. I was around 5 years old at that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 am
I think the first was Toonami o-o I was like 8 years old xO and then I compared them Toons + Anime.... Anime!! first toons actually doesn't have a story or anything they just keep doing it kinda random but anime does have a plotting  

Nyuuuu

Kyohamaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:29 am
i was always into supernatural pwers such as lightning and fire and what not and i used to watch a lot of cardcaptors,pokemon,and didgimon when i was little..but i never knew it was cal;led anime  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:45 pm
I started watching Samurai Troopers aka Rounin Warriors when i was about seven or eight.  

katayamadono

miisunderstood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:08 pm
when my brother had action figures and posters of gundam n_n" I blame him for my obssesion 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:53 am
i started anime when i started watching Inuyahsa  

amanda_17

Witchwolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:35 pm
The style as first, it stood out from the usa cartoons. As i got more into, shows like Sailor Moon with girls kicking a**, Outlaw Star with a deep plote and ships, and Gundam Wing with cute boys and robots, also YYH with the fighting and blood and stuff.
Each show hit on my interest and set my mind at work on stories and everthing!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:30 am
I was drawn to anime because of its drawings  

Boraxis

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:57 am
I first started getting into anime after I started reading manga.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:27 am
well when i moved from a different state and started going to a different school my brothers friends like it and then i started liking it. plus my friends where also into it too. biggrin  

asiga_1

yuyuhakasholove

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:03 pm
well at first i started watching toonami and once I got into a couple of the shows I began to want more. i soon found out it wa anime and i was an anime freak ever since!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:34 pm
Every morning i watched sailormoon then pokemon at kidsWB when i was 4 or 5  

KevinDX714

HelenaHikari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:48 pm
I started getting into anime when I first saw Sailor Moon when I was 6, then I saw the Dragonball series and everything else! LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:21 pm
Man do I feel old.... I watched Robotech in the early 80's, I think I was like 4 or 5. I lived in the middle of nowhere, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life. And the storyline was something they didn't do in us toons, ever. And unlike the shows in the US they weren't afraid of getting rid of a main character.

Good times.  

Adam Mongoose

Lieutenant Pride

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:32 pm
Mine would have to be a cross between Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon....  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff