Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

IgnorantSkittle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:42 am
Incest, to me, rocks. On a fanbase level, its so much flippin' fun. The first time I ever realized yaoi existed, it was an incest couple. Amiboshi/Suboshi. Hellz. Yeah. Twincest is my guilty pleasure.

In real life, as long as its consensual, then I'm totally down. And its not just yaoi, its all incest. Love is love.

Now, I have one brother and one sister. They are over five years older than me. And growing up with them deeeeeefinately turns me off. xd So its not like I'm biased on incest. Though flirting with my cousin is just so much fun. whee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:23 pm
I only like yaoi incest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

tsuyayaka1

MangoWOW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:37 pm
ah! Im embaressed to say this, but I actually am into most bro/sis incest stories.

god Im a perv stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:33 pm
Truth is, you cant help it if your brother or sisters hot wink . I'm cool with incest, why should I care what people do in their spare time. And if its for love, not lust, then I'm more respectful of that. Cant help who you fall in love with, everyone has the right to love someone.  

~Yaoi Ninja Demon~

Sketch-Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:41 pm
Personally, I love incest, go for it! 4laugh My favorite pairing is Seto and Mokuba heart Even thouhg I prefer it when Mokubas older, only cause of the aspect I dont think Seto would want to do things to Mokuba before he believed he was too young to decide. But in general, Im all for shota, as long as the ages are reasonable.

And for the whole its wrong cause people cant see themselves with siblings. Well, they may not like it, but that does not change the fact that others look at their siblings like that. Yes I know what its like to have an older brother(though technically hes a cousin) and I would never imagine having a sexual relationship with him. Sure I had a childhood crush when all I had was him, but that died when I got older. But I know that just because I would never do that, not being in love with a sibling, doesn't mean that others feel it in real life. If I did love a sibling, I may want to get in a relationship, though it may be hard.

Though I love it more in the anime, I accept it just as equally in reality. The only thing Im not really for is beastiality and necrofelia. gonk Thats just to wierd. But if you are going to do it, just dont tell me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:45 pm
IgnorantSkittle
Incest, to me, rocks. On a fanbase level, its so much flippin' fun. The first time I ever realized yaoi existed, it was an incest couple. Amiboshi/Suboshi. Hellz. Yeah. Twincest is my guilty pleasure.

In real life, as long as its consensual, then I'm totally down. And its not just yaoi, its all incest. Love is love.

Now, I have one brother and one sister. They are over five years older than me. And growing up with them deeeeeefinately turns me off. xd So its not like I'm biased on incest. Though flirting with my cousin is just so much fun. whee
lol thats awsome xd My cousins cute too. I may not like him that way, but I can admit that 3nodding Im just waiting for him to get someone to love xp That way I can say its cute and bother him. Not in public of course, I would never mean to upset him in front of someone on purpose.

Sketch-Inu

Sketch-Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 pm
Rejekted_Heart
i love incest, but it doesnt mean ill actually do it
in rl life im okay with incest btw brother/sister/cousin, etc.
but definetly not btw parents and children
I totally agree with the anti parent child thing. I'm cool with brothers/sisters and cousins. But I dont see why you want to screw something that you screwed someone else to create. confused Its too wierd. The only thing I see behind that stuff is lust but who knows, their maybe love. But I dont support it, thats your child. Thats a way different love then just a brother or sister or cousin. But I dont judge, so I just dont like to hear it.

There is this one acception I had though. It was this one anime that someone made a AMV too. It was a really good video and it looked like a interesting dramatic anime. But they turned it off before it was over saying that they just found out it was between a father and his young daughter. Now I hate that stuff, but the anime caught my interest. But I never got the name of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:59 pm
Having fun posting Inu-chan? I see someones not ready to go to bed just yet sweatdrop But I suppose I too am trying to catch up for my absence. xp  

~Yaoi Ninja Demon~

Sketch-Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:02 pm
Jade Rotaski
Incest huh?

Incest is like Marmite, some people love it and some people hate it but EVERYONE knows what it is. Personally In anime AND in RL i dont mind it at all, in anime i love twincest and Uchihacest like any other fan girl, but for some reason i can't tolorate Elricest; seeing Ed and Al together in either flesh or armour form make me feel strange...in a bad way. Why? Becuase i think A) Ed would never be attracted to his METAL brother or make any moves on him b) I believe Al is a little to innocent to be thinking such things and c) Metal sex is just gross.

But apart from that i DO supoort Incest ^_^ heart
I like Elricest when they are both in human bodies. Im not all for the objects thing, metal being one of them. But I still think they would work together, once Al gets his body back 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:22 pm
Yaoi_Yuri_DigiFreak
I couldn't remember if I replied to this one! gonk
Anyways, for me I don't really mind it, but I just don't see me squealing over it... my friend though got me a tad obsessed with Kouji & Kouichi though. xd
I like that pairing too 4laugh So cute, along with Matt and TK. I dunno wht but I was never really much of a die hard Tai and Matt fan. Somethings were cute, but I was not a fan of it much.

Sketch-Inu

Sketch-Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:25 pm
~Yaoi Ninja Demon~
Having fun posting Inu-chan? I see someones not ready to go to bed just yet sweatdrop But I suppose I too am trying to catch up for my absence. xp
Yup yup xp Need to catch up in my other guilds. I've been too deep into my own guild to wonder around. And after my marital arts class, I'm not tired at all. So Im catching up, I see your not tired either cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:31 pm
Rio Ri
Incest fans are only for those who don't have or aren't close to a sibling. *blech* Sorry, but it's one of those things that give me the jibbles.
eek That is soo not true. My cousin is like a brother to me, we hang out every chance we get and were very close. He trusts me and tells me everything and same goes to him. I had a crush on him at thirteen when I had to stay at his house for personal reasons. Hes the only sibling not much older then me, hes only three years. But that crush has past and even if I love him dearly, I would never get sexual with him. Im very close to a sibling of mine and still find incest fine and enjoyable for me.

I'm not yelling at you by the way. I'm just prooving how your logic isn't completely correct. For some, they dont know what its like and love it cause they dont know it. I love my cousin like a brother and more then many people, and though I would never get "serious" with him, I love incest and am fine with it in real life and in anime.

Sketch-Inu

Sketch-Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:37 pm
Jade Rotaski
Macauley
User Image
I think it's like way cute.
One of my best friends is dating his cousin.
They make such a cute couple.
D:
User Image

Awwww that's so cute! ^_^
Aww, thats soo cute. Send them my wishes 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:40 pm
Jade Rotaski
Jizabel
Macauley
User Image
I think it's like way cute.
One of my best friends is dating his cousin.
They make such a cute couple.
D:
User Image

Thats so cute! Tell them I said congrats. Well for me, I love incest. Real life and fiction(my fav is Sesshy and Inu-kun 3nodding ). I have a crush on my cousin. Too bad hes all the way in Japan and is 20-something.... crying And its like how everyone else is saying, who are we to stop true love?

Too true who are we to get in the way of love? Awww i think its cute i had the longest crush on my cusion on my dads side too so i know how you feel.
Smae goes for me. I know I have said it already, but this conversation fits it. I had a long crush on my cousin. I wanted to tell him and I was soo nervous eek He ended up having to guess what I wanted to say..and he got it xd He was very accepting about it and he wasn't freaked out or anything like that. Now I still think hes cute, cant deny that. And I think I'll always have this certain adoration for him, but I dont think of him sexually and Im with someone already.

Sketch-Inu

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:49 pm
Yaoi incest is hot! I would actually enjoy watching it! does that make me a bad person? stare  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff