Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Doctor Who/Torchwood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Doctor?
  Patrick Troughton
  John Pertwee
  Tom Baker
  Peter Davidson
  Colin Baker
  Sylvester Mcoy
  Christopher Eccleston
  David Tennant
View Results

whathedickens

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:47 pm
Saw an episode of this for the first time a few days ago......very odd.... confused
I didn't understand a damn thing. One of those shows where you have to watch it from the start.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:06 pm
whathedickens
Saw an episode of this for the first time a few days ago......very odd.... confused
I didn't understand a damn thing. One of those shows where you have to watch it from the start.

You don't normally. You just picked a bad day to start. It was an extra long episode that was cut it two.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:51 pm
whathedickens

There are always bits that hark back, explaining something you might not get or giving reference to something that may come in the future; but generally each episode is self-contained.

I decided not to watch the second cybermen ep. having missed the first and I was told it wasn't all that good anyway. I don't feel like I need to weep for having missed one..which is a pleasant improvement.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:52 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

RyanTheBoot

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:29 am
surprised I love David whee Thought the latest episode was great too... I'll miss Mickey sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:10 am

Invictus_88
Captain

Angra-Mainyu

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:56 am
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:23 pm
I want to do another "OMG its so good" but I'm worried I keep saying that. It was good but not quite as good as usual. Still good though.
The faces were a bit crap to be honest. There must have been better ways of fuzzing them out and I'm sure I saw a nose come back for a second on one of them.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:25 pm
ice_illusion
I want to do another "OMG its so good" but I'm worried I keep saying that. It was good but not quite as good as usual. Still good though.
The faces were a bit crap to be honest. There must have been better ways of fuzzing them out and I'm sure I saw a nose come back for a second on one of them.
xd

He keeps 'inventing' things before they are supposed to happen, did it again tonight with the video recorder. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:03 am
Mr. Bono Vox

He keeps 'inventing' things before they are supposed to happen, did it again tonight with the video recorder. xD

I guess he's getting old and doesn't care so much anymore smile I kinda liked this one, it's always a treat to see Maureen Lipman on TV and this time she was pretty creepy. The tyrant of the family thing got rather grating. Yeah, yeah, girl power is so passe...

DW  

Warnersister

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:02 am
Agreed, the dad didn't seem that bad to be honest, he shouted a bit and didn't do anything about the faceless grannie, but then, neither was anyone else so..hmm. That didn't work for me.

I liked the TV lady and the coronation setting.

I'd never really considered how odd and fantastic television must have seemed. I hope when the next monarch is crowned we can still have a street party! (although, since it is Charles, this seems relatively unlikely)  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:32 am
ficklefiend
I hope when the next monarch is crowned we can still have a street party! (although, since it is Charles, this seems relatively unlikely)

Local ales, plenty of organic cider and Duchy Originals everything, doesn't sound so bad!  

Invictus_88
Captain

Katheros

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:06 pm
Oh my god, this new Doctor Who ******** ROCKS!
Anthony Head!
Nurses who are CATS!
Return of The Cybermen and K-9!
heart David Tennant heart

We have a police box in Glasgow, but now they've screwed it up by sticking an advertisement for a fricken coffee shop on it D:<

...hey, I just had a thought, do you think James Bond is a time lord? >_>  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:37 pm
Invictus_88
ficklefiend
I hope when the next monarch is crowned we can still have a street party! (although, since it is Charles, this seems relatively unlikely)

Local ales, plenty of organic cider and Duchy Originals everything, doesn't sound so bad!

I would prefer to import my beer from the continent; a bit like our Royal Family.  

Angra-Mainyu

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:49 pm
Angra-Mainyu
Invictus_88
ficklefiend

I would prefer to import my beer from the continent; a bit like our Royal Family.

gonk

But why!?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas