Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:45 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Anti-whaling Activists Detained on Japanese Ship, Tuesday January 15 2008

They shouldn't have been on the ship, but they can't just hold them against their will like that.

But they are part of a militant group, the Whalers have said they'll let the guys go in return for a gaurentee of no violence against them and the coalition refused.

Militant groups indeed. Damn whalers...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:55 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

They shouldn't have been on the ship, but they can't just hold them against their will like that.

But they are part of a militant group, the Whalers have said they'll let the guys go in return for a gaurentee of no violence against them and the coalition refused.

Both parties are at fault here, to be honest the Whalers aren't doing anything illegal if its in Japanese waters, its just the way it is.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:56 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

Both parties are at fault here, to be honest the Whalers aren't doing anything illegal if its in Japanese waters, its just the way it is.

They were in the Australian waters of Antarctica before that though. Our PM sent the Navy out to watch them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:00 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

They were in the Australian waters of Antarctica before that though. Our PM sent the Navy out to watch them.

All I'm saying is there is a better way then threatening the whalers with violence, to be honest I'm fairly ambivalent on the whole issue. sad  

Rellik San
Crew

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:50 pm
I hate Fred Phelps and Shirley Roper with a firey passion evil

They came to Boston to protest at a few churches, and I went to counter-protest at one of the churches. I showed up at the church when they were supposed to be there, but they weren't there. In fact, they never showed up, we waited for hours.

Their funeral protests are just disrespectful. In fact, I think a lot of their protesting is borderline hate speech. They're not that different from the KKK or Neo-Nazis, they openly and aggressively express hatred for groups of people who have done nothing wrong, they even defend murderers.

I believe in freedom of speech, but I don't support hate speech.

On a somewhat lighter note, my friend's friend prank called Shirley Roper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPdMt4qAz8  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:18 pm
KupoWrath
Why is our country filled with self affirming d**k wads? Does anyone else see this? These people complain that our country is oppressive. They complain about the government. They complain about clothes. They complain about religion. They complain about war. They complain about the military.

THEY COMPLAIN.

They can't do that in any other country, I wonder if they've realized this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Technically speaking, the only reason America is even a country of its own is because we complained and complained and stood up for ourselves and protested and fought a war and gained independence.

Complaining is at the foundation of the ideals of the American way.
If you don't complain, you're simply not being a good American.

Note: if these "God Hates Fags" kiddos would listen to logic(which they don't), they'd realize that by complaining they are only idealizing the American way, which means that they love Americans, which means that they're going against their own credo.

Not to mention they're American citizens, etc.
We could always find a way to denationalize them and deport them, no?

Simim

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:45 pm
Simim
KupoWrath
Why is our country filled with self affirming d**k wads? Does anyone else see this? These people complain that our country is oppressive. They complain about the government. They complain about clothes. They complain about religion. They complain about war. They complain about the military.

THEY COMPLAIN.

Technically speaking, the only reason America is even a country of its own is because we complained and complained and stood up for ourselves and protested and fought a war and gained independence.

Simim

You mean got the French to fight a war for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Rellik San
Simim
KupoWrath

THEY COMPLAIN.

Simim

You mean got the French to fight a war for you.

If Lafayette's troops were the only ones fighting the British, and not Washington's, then skin me alive and call me "lampshade".  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 am
THis is why I hate christians, I'll eventually get over it but, for the moment I'm pissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 pm
Dark_Style
THis is why I hate christians, I'll eventually get over it but, for the moment I'm pissed.
That's not a fair statement right there.

You may hate radicals and extremists, but you don't hate all Christians. (Or maybe you do...)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:16 am
Yeah, we don't need to be going from one end of the spectrum to the other...

This one hit close to home for me because my father was in the military at the time and if these protesters had showed up his funeral (if he had died) I would be in jail because I would have killed every last one of them.

I believe that in this country you have the freedom to say what you want to say. That's the law, tat's how it is.

But morally, some people just go to far. It makes no sense to be anti-military. It's not the militaries fault we're at war, or that anything else has happened. For lack of a better term the military is just a set of pawns.

If anything, be anti-government and take your anger out on them.

Not the military.

~Kupo~

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas